Ask Jow Forums for a good cpu

>ask Jow Forums for a good cpu
>everyone tells me to go for ryzen because its best price/performance
>enter speccy thread
>intel i5's and i7's everywhere
>only a handful of ryzen

Why are you fuckers like this?!

Attached: disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg (600x886, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Platform_Security_Processor
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do exactly the opposite of what Jow Forums tells you

>except this post

INTEL MEANS YIU CAN BE BACKDOORED RETARDO

Fuck you are an idiot

Attached: C2C70CD0-014F-4550-ACF5-52F1BD799D82.jpg (800x600, 31K)

Same reason everyone recommends thinkpads, Jow Forums is mostly neets and lives off disability fraud after pretending to have severe debilitating autism.

>implying everybody throws away their current shit the moment something new gets released

>/gee/ is one person
Summerfag
Intel is marginally better for basically everything.
Ryzen is placebo poor man's CPU.

>Pretending

>calls other retarded
>doesn't know about AMD backdoor

Social retardation is not a valid reason to be unemployed.

I'm picking up that ryzen 9 3950x when it comes out. Wish they'd release it with the other crap. I need to upgrade. I don't think I can survive another 20% performance hit because of Intel having easily exploitable ipc.

>>implying everybody throws away their current shit the moment something new gets released
This

Everyone wants to talk the talk and support the underdog without taking the performance hit that comes with actually buying the product. I'm waiting for the real benchmarks to come out, but I'm ready to jump to team red this year if the performance lives up to the considerable hype they've drummed up.

>AMD backdoor
[citation needed]

Proove it.

The hype is never equal to the performance

Jow Forums is always like this

>[my pozzed anus]
>t. intel

>ask Jow Forums for advice
here's your problem OP, if you want help ask /tech/.

lots of people have not upgraded yet you baboon.

imagine being this retarded

People want AyyMD to succeed so they can buy Intel and Nvidia shit cheaper.

Nobody ACTUALLY buys AMD. See the RX 580 vs GTX 1060

MDS attacks are minimal compared to what the chinks and glow niggers already have. Just lookup the Super Micro/ chinese motherboard hacks.

Attached: 1559704488009.jpg (1006x771, 322K)

>Why are you fuckers like this?!
Don't ever EVER take advice from Jow Forums when it comes to actually buying things. People will tell you to unironically spend $3000 on crap headphones like STAX, or to buy inferior products from AMD all for the sake of being contrarian.
There's a reason NVIDIA and Intel are more popular, but I'll let you guess why.

HINT: [spoiler]Because they are better[/spoiler]

Attached: 00297812349587.png (500x500, 27K)

Our i5 and i7 still work though.
That said, be careful of Jow Forums recommendations if you want to be ahead of the pack, Jow Forums are luddites who only believe in technology that everyone and their dogs has touched and used.

the vast majority of Jow Forums are too poor to just up and buy brand new tech. So when they tell you to get Ryzen but Speccy threads are filled with Intel stuff, it's because they can't afford different.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Platform_Security_Processor

thinkpads are actually a good choice for cheap used laptops tho

well i got a x230(better than x220 imo) since x220 its well praised and it works very well for me and my sister.

But i bought a T400 since everyone said its good and its hard to kill/die, and died after one month of use, but it was good when has working.

Most stuff said in Jow Forums its hit or miss. Here you always on the edge when taking advice from anons.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet, and hope everything goes well.

Attached: 526076800219723425.jpg (600x858, 89K)