Best option for a laptop used for browsing Jow Forums and watching movies?

Best option for a laptop used for browsing Jow Forums and watching movies?

Attached: freebsd-and-openbsd_0.jpg (280x100, 8K)

FreeBSD

ubuntu budgie

install gentoo

15 inch MacBook Pro

install gentoo

Mint.

Openbsd and freebsd are actually not that different performance wise. Whatever you do stay clear of netbsd. It’s shit.

If you only want to watch movies and browse 4channel you might as well just get GhostBSD and don't have to bother with installing things

I was not able to install FreeBSD on my laptop, but OpenBSD was easy to install and I was able to get the wifi working by swapping the wifi card from another laptop.

I didn't try TrueOS or one of those FreeBSD distros that is optimized for desktops/laptops. I just tried regular FreeBSD.

I use Debian. It's better than OpenBSD.

Attached: virt manager logo pepe.png (750x928, 459K)

Nice bait.

Attached: 1559910669918.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

>Whatever you do stay clear of netbsd. It’s shit.
Why?

not him but outdated packages slow release

its fine for certain things but if you ever want something new , stick with freebsd

It's extremely difficult to find any help online for NetBSD because almost nobody uses it. Even on this board full of autists almost nobody uses it.

Any Ubuntu flavour

ubuntubsd?

Then it's perfect for the hipsters of Jow Forums. I bet we will start to see threads shilling it.

Attached: bsd.png (500x336, 99K)

*hugs*

Unironically Windows.

Freetards please fix your broken X.

freebsd, I don't care what you fucking faggots say. it has the most support and the most packages. I don't know why anyone even ask this question. if you actually have to ask it then you never used them at all

>if you actually have to ask it then you never used them at all
You are correct, I haven't used them, which is why I asked the question.