Hello Jow Forums, anyone know anything about spilling water on keyboards?

Hello Jow Forums, anyone know anything about spilling water on keyboards?

Spilled on mine and the shift key is now stuck, so i blew compressed air inside and that worked for 10 mins.

Trying this now, what are my chances?

Attached: 13E76491-B82C-443B-BB37-9916B6C19CB3.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

You're supposed to put rice on it and leave it out in the sun to attract chinks who will see your offering of rice in return to fix the component.

You're doing it all wrong.

It’s dark outside now, any other options?

Still stuck, maybe try to take off the rice now?

Attached: 864309B3-7D76-4F63-8AB6-19035A09D886.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Your story is full of holes too? Spilt water but now your key is stuck? No son, just come clean... you have been cumming on your keyboard by mistake from fapping to shota on futa hentai right?

The key is not physically stuck, it’s just being triggered by something

>Water
The contacts inside the key are stuck because you spilled a sugary drink/sticky substance on the keyboard, you're not fooling anyone.
Try rinsing the switch with some alcohol or contact cleaner. Make sure it gets inside. If that doesn't work, try submerging the entire thing in alcohol for half an hour or so.

Ok

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

Attached: 8BB872A6-0305-44CE-BBFE-F333B9B77BCD.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

IPA, you dumb fuck.

Should i rinse it with IPA? It’s too late to buy beer here

I spilled coke on mine once. Put it under the running water and then left it to dry for 3 days. Has been working fine ever since. Some keys were a bit sticky at first but it went away after a while.

I don’t have 3 days, i have a paper due tomorrow midnight

Considering it's night at your place I can only recommend you virtual keyboard.

I can hear the vodka swooshing under the keys, should i plug it up? Botton part seems dry

No i fap to futa on shota hentai, nice try though

Lmfao, i hooked it up and all the keys were firing so much it launched shitloads of app. Imma let it dry and test tomorrow, thanks!

If osk has a stuck key, just exit it and start it again. If it's still stuck, reboot. Failing that, reinstall Windows.

No no that’s to show keyboard fires shift key even on on screen display, but now keyboard drink vodka and will dry in cupboard until tomorrow and all will be happy uWu

>Jow Forums
Who?

Fuck.. so close

>literally ricing your pc

if it is water, unplugging it so it doesn't fry itself and letting it dry usually does the trick.

Soda is probably pretty similar. As a general rule, the saltier the liquid the worse it is. Sweat is bad, piss is basically liquid death for copper-based electronics due to reaction with the urea.

>Soda is probably pretty similar.
Not in this case. When it dries, it can make the contacts physically stick together, like in OP's keyboard.