User.... why do you still use a mac when linux is free ? there is literally no reason to use a mac in 2019

user.... why do you still use a mac when linux is free ? there is literally no reason to use a mac in 2019

Attached: ANGERY.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a4thsc/the_actual_full_story_about_apples_t2_chip_from/
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Apple-T2-Blocks-Linux-UEFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

16:10 screens
fuck your nigger tier 16:9 shit

JUST USE A TV user

Attached: aaaaNON.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

Satania poster BTFO

Attached: Satania Poster BTFO.gif (320x180, 1.13M)

I use an iPhone because it was free.

Other then that I'll never ever use any apple product again
>unless I get another iPhone for free

Attached: E98D1881-425B-4472-ADBB-9EE70751690F.jpg (1200x900, 575K)

Mac is a brand of PC. Linux (AKA GNU/Linux) is an operating system.

so many satanias.

Attached: Satania My eyes.png (798x477, 312K)

Sorry I bad at engrish forum here have original resolution

Attached: A852DB3D-77D3-4AF4-83AE-B7B35B9BF417.jpg (4000x3000, 2.79M)

I and the winfags like to use an operating system that functions and has actual direct software support.

And WiFi. We like WiFi.

Because MacOS is the better desktop Unix.

Attached: desktop-4M.jpg (5120x2880, 3.74M)

I pirate Windows instead like the productive chad I am.

Attached: 1559679374778.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

I have no idea what this WiFi meme is about. I've never had anymore WiFi problems on Linux than I've had on Windows.

Attached: 20190503_110043.jpg (700x526, 127K)

>that watermark
productive my ass you just want to play bideo games and you know it

Unfortunately this
>iCloud werks
>good software availability
>integrated password manager
>good clipboard
>out-of-box backups
>good integrated mail client
>desktop-oriented kernel make OS always responsive to mouse and keyboard
>desktop-oriented kernel and VM system means the system only OOMs hard if some program is seriously malfunctioning
these last two are serious problems as I try to run linux on a 4GB RAM Chromebook which lacks a sysrq key.

my wifi drops on occasion for no seeming reason on my linux machine. Aside from mdsresponder-gate, MacOS has literally always had the best 802.11 wireless.

Linux is only free if your time is worthless

If only Apple hadn't literally made their devices unusable...

cause i like it

>good software availability
>from the fucking app store

Attached: card_5ae9427b-7287-42b1-b573-c9ec0106f545.png (400x562, 164K)

I use Windows for free as in free beer

Based

How am I supposed to develop iOS apps on GNU/Linux?

One day you’ll learn how to computer and install applications not in the App Store, li’l shaver.

I use a Mac because it was $50 and no one else was selling a usable computer for that cheap. Not even thinkpads.

Attached: mac-pro-2012-install.jpg (560x510, 32K)

Mac OS X has components from BSD and Mach kernel which makes it Based and Redpilled.

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT THE DOOR ON THE RIGHT SIDE

JESUS CHRIST JONI IVE YOU CUNT
TOTALLY RUINED

?

Linux is a kernel"

>desktop-oriented kernel
Fucking lmao is this something Apple included in their shill scripts, or is this a product of your own creativity? This sounds like some shit a woman from HR with zero clue of what she's talking about would type. What the fuck is a "desktop-oriented kernel" user? Also how is Apple's kernel - which by the way is actually 3 kernels (BSD, Mach and Next) glued together 20 years ago a "desktop-oriented kernel"?

>user.... why do you still use a mac when linux is free ? there is literally no reason to use a mac in 2019
Tell that to all the linux devs.

Attached: download.png (680x435, 474K)

Linus uses an Acer now I think. He gave the mac to his kids because the screen was crap. And since it's now impossible to install Linux on macs, he won't ever get a new one.

He never mentioned the app store. Why did you think that?

>And since it's now impossible to install Linux on macs
No it isn't. You just have to disable the secure boot function from macOS Recovery.

I don't.

Attached: 1554095295775.gif (540x540, 279K)

>I don't have sex
ftfy, "friend"

Yes it is. That allows you to run a USB pen, you still can't install Linux to the drive. You don't know what you're talking about.

Die satania poster

Attached: Satania Shot Ded.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

Because no linux desktop dev can get their act together and make a really nice desktop environment.

You can. Are you retarded? Why are all the anti-Apple pajeets such liars?

because macOS is unix for people who have sex

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 8.52.15 AM.png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

but what else will i use instead of my cute macOS?

Attached: 1560764171483.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

hello brother

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 8.55.25 AM.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>iToddler
>has a sex with animals
Imagine my shock.

Apple was always form over function consumer trash but they at least used to have good computers so long as you paid the apple tax. Nowadays they have one good computer and that's the 5k imac which is an impressive AiO and everything else is dogshit.

What the fuck happened? I remember in 2012 they had the macbook air with a relatively shit screen but relatively great input compared to the competitors and magsafe and better overall build quality. They had the MBPr line which just blew the competition out of the water and their 15" MBPr was the best laptop anybody had ever seen up to that point. You wanted to have a mac for iOS development because apple crushed Android in overall app spending.

Things sure have changed. Every laptop they release comes with a shit keyboard. They removed function keys from ONLY THEIR PRO LAPTOP when pros were the only ones who bothered to memorize function keys in the first place. Everybody else caught up to them and surpassed them in laptops. They just occasionally decide to refresh their workstations and refuse to stock them with Nvidia cards long after the vast majority of the market moved onto Cuda.

It actually surprises me how much Apple doesn't care about Pros especially in the Tim Apple era. They're literally just riding on the fact that you need a mac to develop for iOS. I know SO MANY long term Apple users who are using thinkpads until Apple starts getting their shit together again. Every pro market is moving to Windows more and more.

I like Apples OS but it doesn't matter if it's a good OS if the hardware it runs on is dogshit at any price and dogshit for the price.

>nvidia
poorfag

You know you can install things from outside the store, right? In fact, you get most stuff the same way winfags do.

gay sex

You can boot Linux if you disable Secure Boot, but the T2 chip will not allow you to install it on the drive. You can't disable this. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Sources:
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a4thsc/the_actual_full_story_about_apples_t2_chip_from/
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Apple-T2-Blocks-Linux-UEFI
Go on, show me a 2018 or 2019 mac with a T2 chip booting Linux from the stock drive - not a USB pen. I'll wait.

Because it's either a Mac or a Windows 10 that is cucked to the max by the IT department. If Linux was an option I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

>give devs computers with virtualization disabled
What the fuck were they thinking?

Gay sex doesn't count you know

I'm still waiting, shill: Did you realize you didn't even know the products you're paid to advertise online?

bruh

i use one at work because help desk offered me to use one since they were recycling old thinkpads and i wanted to know what the fuss was about. i mean it makes a decent faceberg machine but other than that it's shit. only redeeming quality is the shell and trackpad but, personally, xubuntu on a thinkpad would be heaps better.
i'd beg the differ. everything on mac is hidden behind n layers of settings, finder can suck my dick and their app store reeks of cum. linux>windows>*bsd>=mac>everything else