Where did you buy your last computer?

Where did you buy your last computer?

Attached: aef9ff0b-615a-43f1-af0b-f918d7eb5dd3.jpg (747x881, 191K)

ebay

buy components from amazon or scan or wherever. what does the + mean anyway.

walmart

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Ironically? Best Buy.

They had a good deal on a ROG gu501 lappy $400 off.
I mean, its 8th gen intel, but I still can't find a better price since I bought it, so ultimately I got a good deal.

Best Buy, and I don't regret it because I'm not an insecure Jow Forumsack.

Newegg and some other rando places. Not amazon.

Amazon, most parts. Why would I bother with best buy when they should have been already deleted by amazon anyways

Circuit City

What does Jow Forums have against Best Buy?

>tfw someone got married at walmart, everybody laughed and then I realized I haven't even had sex yet at the age of 29

24 here and haven't had sex with a female yet. I've just about given up.

I read from someone who documents this shit that there is exactly one Fortune 500 company that doesn't push all this pozzed shit in their marketing. I will continue to shop on Newegg but if they adopt it one day (if they haven't already) it's entirely a greengrocer phenomenon and it won't ruin my day.

you can do it one day, i believe
t. had my first time at 22 while most of my friends lost their virginity at 15 or so.
at least i married the very same girl while they're still fucking random drunk roasties they meet at parties.

MediaMarkt

Is that a threat?

Adorama

Local store that seems to have good connections with the distributors for the country and offer better prices than others. Importing some stuff could potentially be cheaper but with the store you can get everything the next day and you don't need to bother with deliveries so it's worth it.

fpbp

I buy all my shit from thrift shops

I bought the various components from several different online shops depending which had the best deal.

this, 250€ for a refurbished Latitude

Costco

That's because you're a sodomite which is even worse.

Come on Jow Forumsack, it's hilarious to see all those companies doing this crap.
"BTW we're gay supporters too!"

Attached: hello gay people.png (640x479, 432K)

devilish

Based.

Attached: he cute dab.gif (554x400, 120K)

Apparently compulsion celebrate something everyone found disgusting fifty years ago.
This is also potentially grounds for a religious discrimination lawsuit since the whole "best buy celebrates" will be considered by the members of one's religious organization to be confirmation that one endorses something sinful by simply working there. Assuming they haven't all cucked and put the will of the press and government before the will of God.

protip: if you look at pictures of naked ladies you can touch ur peepee and pretend ur having sex with them

this.
always buy used.

DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER LIKE A REAL MAN DOES
NO COOKIECUTTER MIDDLE MAN FOR ME NO SIR
DO IT LIKE HOW THEY USED TO

Attached: 1559278421376.jpg (665x718, 173K)

Ordered the parts off newegg and assembled it myself.

Yeah, you're just a fucking idiot who thinks the only problem with Best Buy is the opinions held by politically charged retards such as yourself. Thanks for supporting Geek Squad.

oh shit man

Attached: 1554106675151.jpg (640x480, 36K)

a local, national store on my city, on the holy land of Brazil

Casas Bahia?

WITNESSED

fuck geek squad they charged me 120 I didn't know that I will be automatically subscribed to it after buying something from best buy

came to post this

$10 says the black haired girl on the left considers herself LGBTQ because she drunkenly hooked up with another chick one time in college