Krita brings up one million kde dependencies. fucking qt5

krita brings up one million kde dependencies. fucking qt5.
gtk2 > qt4 > gtk3 > qt5
modern gui toolkits are fucking indefensable

Attached: mascot_20140731_konqui-dev-qt_wee_0.png (350x342, 47K)

Indefensible.
>oh no modular everything on the most modular, decentralized OS in the world results in fractured development schemes and bloated dependencies lists.
Yeah, no fucking shit dude. That is what you get with Linux. You dont have to use it if you dont like it. Use BSD with a basic DE.

QT5>QT4>GTK2>...>WinAPI>Poo>Pee>Cocoa>...>GTK3

i'm trying to use A FUCKING DRAWING PROGRAM, i don't want kwallet

at least i can install a simple gtk3 program without getting the shell (mostly)

not a problem if you aldeady use KDE
which you should because it's objectively the best DE available

GTK3 doesn't werk good.
QT does.
It is KDE shitcode, not QT.

why would i use kde? i almost always have just emacs fullscreen to do my work

Try using a distro with non-retarded packagers.

Attached: 1543228084497.png (976x247, 95K)

>2019
>not using flatpak

TOP LEL

>instead of installing 9999 dependencies for krita, now every program install its own 9999 dependencies
Great idea!

And "flatpak remove --unused" will remove everything cleanly. No reason not to use it unless you have 64gb of storage.

it's not qt's fault, it's kde's fault. if you really pay attention to what's being pulled it you see it's just pulling in kde dependencies. try installing obs or simplescreenrecorder and see the massive difference betweeen a kde application and a regular qt application. FUCK KDE AND FUCK KDE SHILLS

its not KDE or Qt, it are repository maintainers grouping everything KDE together, even when it does not need it. see

what distro and package manager? every distro I tried pulls in almost the entire desktop if you just want one kapplication

thats retarded

Arch :^)

someone post the konky backsack pic

i love this little guy so much, i LOVE him uwu

Why not just build those dependecies in?

it still pulls them, you just don't see them here because they're another pkg's dep
retard

GTK = bloated monolithic libraries
Qt = modular, do one thing and do it well

Yaaaay Konqi!

Attached: Konqi.jpg (1105x1213, 341K)

Win32 or Cocoa don't have this problem.
It's entirely Linux-specific.

OpenSUSE just requires a shitload of libraries which is pretty standard for anything QT based.

Also Konqui is definitely a QT

kek

Oh look, a faggot. And they're OP. Big surprise. Couldn't you at least be a cool faggot like NPH? Qt shits on gtk so fucking hard. Qt5>Qt4>tk/tcl>gtk2>gtk3 more like.

Yeah, they just have about 10 million other problems. But we'll just pretend being told what you can and cannot do by a system you paid for is totally okay.