5G IS GOO-

>5G IS GOO-

Attached: esf.png (952x534, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm
emfanalysis.com/research/?fbclid=IwAR14nFgnygsyO5Z54kamTeCx7g2vOzAiR6Udflt1DSA_4MR6-basedRLCphFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know enough about 5G, but 2G/3G have radiation been studied on 100s of rats and they've found conclusive links to multiple cancer/sperm damage across the male rats and across 2 years study.

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Attached: Trump-Tweet-5G-6G-1024x512.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

Glad I broke your brain so much that you now have a folder to dump while entire threads laugh at you

>Glad I broke your brain so much that you now have a folder to dump while entire threads laugh at you
Imagine being so butthurt that Based Trump supports 5G and Hillary lost that you resort to spamming anti-5G leftie propaganda on Jow Forums

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

Keep crying

Dilate.

Attached: resist.jpg (624x420, 59K)

Cringe.
Based.

>one second I'm just sending another based tweet using my based 5G connection

Attached: Trump-and-twitter.jpg (750x450, 28K)

Keep crying

>libshits are STILL crying over the election

Attached: 5G_Trump_pic_for_Claus.jpg (700x400, 190K)

>Keep crying

Attached: images (4).jpg (205x246, 6K)

In France there is a regulation that every phone must be sell with a headset to counter the DAS emission of the phone, so you don't have to be close to your cellphone making calls.

>post thread that goes against corporate narrative
>zionist shills flood it with trashposting

like clockwork

Attached: 1559927181403.gif (320x180, 465K)

How does non-ionizing radiation ionize cells to cause cancer in humans?

Keep crying

stick your head in a microwave and find out

texas sharpshooter

think about how many buildings in the world are near cell towers
now think about how many people are in those buildings
now think about the odds 1 person in that building gets cancer
now consider how many of those buildings contain at least one cancer patient.

now consider the likelihood, among all the people in all the buildings in the world, that there is a single building with 4 cancer diagnose-ses.

Ok Soros

causing water molecules to become exited producing heat and thus boiling, isn't the same as causing electrons to detach from atoms.

Why of course. This is why every student at this school has cancer right? Clearly the Cell tower is to blame.

you have a link to the studies? I'm honestly curios not a Jow Forumsnigger

People that believe 5G is causing cancer are the same idiots that believe the earth is flat, planes are spraying "chemtrails" instead of "contrails", Ghosts are real, Jesus Christ is real, The Federal Reserve is a private company owned by Jews, and the Mandela affect.

niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm

Also emfanalysis.com/research/?fbclid=IwAR14nFgnygsyO5Z54kamTeCx7g2vOzAiR6Udflt1DSA_4MR6-basedRLCphFM

Meta study here.

Reminder that it took 70 years until people realized that smoking is bad for you

The studies were suppressed. If you read , the studies done by cell phone companies have only 30% chance of showing any negative side effects to cell phone vs the 70% for the independent studies.

People not wanting to believe cell phones cause cancer are just stupid people. That's you. But its not JUST you, its most other people because cell phone companies with billions of dollars on the line have suppressed the findings by creating a false narrative to "cancel" out the real findings done by independent studies.

We knew in 1950s with 100% certainty and suspected so for 20-30 years before that. That isn't the case here.

correlation -ne causation

Some people still think it's a liberal conspiracy against innocent tobacco companies

>This tired ass argument

We didn't have the ability to inspect cellular and DNA damage in 1940, now we do. Argument is trash.

Reminder: anti 5g is western kike propaganda to cripple asian technology and production.

They eastern countries will make 5g approachable at a fair market value to anyone and it will remain open to anyone.

The west wants to lock it down and drive up the price without any competition.

>5g is unsafe!!!!
>machines in asia that build 5g equiptment get dismanted and retooled for another task
>4 years pass and this whole time western countries begin tooling factories for 5g
>4th year after banning 5g for "health concerns"
>LOOK WE JUST FOUND A WAY TO IMPROVE 5G AND MAKE IT SAFE!!!
>patent, copyright, monopoly

HEY AT LEAST ITS SAFE GOY!!!
NOW PAY UP ;^)

Liberals are at the forefront at banning tobacco alternatives like vapes though. Vaping is the safest possible way to quit smoking but liberals want flavors banned and the access to purchasing them harder, especially at gas stations or convience stores yet they bat no eye at cigs sold at the same place.

Cigs are a dying breed. Vapes are a growing breed. To put it in perspective, the cigs being a dying breed is not because of vaping, its just a general trend due to aging population, strict regulations, and banning of flavors. Half of the high school students using vapes is a very very high number when historical on top of the standard ~10% cig usage. Not only do people not know what's in their vapes because all of the shit they get is from China, they also don't know what effects it will have in such a high amount of usage. Its hilarious how much of an epidemic vaping has become in just 10 years of introduction to the market.

Vaping is asinine.

Modern conspiracies is usually more of a right wing thing though?

n word

>The children are getting cancer at our school
>How do we cover it up?
>Oh yeah, let's just blame some random cell tower
The fact that people actually believed this speaks a lot about our society.

honk

This user reminded me of something about statistics.

If you accept large sample sizes tend towards the average.

You MUST also accept small sample sizes can have the most variation from the average.

And people believe something small represents the whole. Which is often incorrect. That is why we need statistics.

Now if nation wide all schools with cell tower masks near them had higher cancer rates I would call it a good and valid conclusion and something must be done.

However one can speak of ANY significance of it is only one building. It is merely a statistical outlier.

I wonder if these threads are started by anti-Huawei US government shills
guess I'll only be able to verify this if we don't see them when US companies release their 5G equipment...