Okay Jow Forums two days ago i installed an Arctic Accelero Xtreme 3 on a 1060 3gb cause my stock fans were going out...

okay Jow Forums two days ago i installed an Arctic Accelero Xtreme 3 on a 1060 3gb cause my stock fans were going out, everything was good till today, im gaming and seeing artifacts, check my temp its at 97 c, wtf? so i shut the game off and the temp hasnt gone belo 85 for like 20 min and the fans are at 100%, this cooler claims 300w cooling and the 1060 is like 100w card or so, what the fuck, i dont want to buy a new card, but its wierd it hasnt gone below 85 degrees... i dont understand, i mean its at 85 degrees runninjg the internet, wtf

Attached: aax3.jpg (1024x533, 119K)

Did you forget to apply thermal paste?

Cool blogpost pablo upvoted and all maybe next time spend the $ to take a class will teach you about punctuation and avoiding run on sentences so you dont sound like a retard when writing because people hate faggots who dont know about commas periods and sentence breaks also this isn't tech support so please kill yourself much love Jow Forums tech support you annoying faggot

nope, and also put fins on the mosfets and memory modules

wow, youre so cool, holy shit

also on the first day i let msi afterburner run a psuedo nemchtest and it never went past 65

benchtest*

This fucking retard made 3 consecutive posts can a mod please ban his faggot ass before he thinks we are his personal tech support and kills another thread to deal with his stupidity

okay so i think i may have figure it out, the thing is so heavy it sags quite a bit,i ordered a gpu support btw, but for now i wedged a rock in between the and of the cooler and my hard drive bay to prop it up and the temp instantly dropped 5 degrees, its slowly going down now, i know you salty cunts probably dont give a fuck, but i can give updates if needed

Please kill yourself and never post here again go make a reddit thread

dude you are a fucking loser, i bet youre the OP of the "LMAO TRANNIES IN TECH XDXD", fucking neck yourself pussy

You removed the protective plastic film that came on the heat spreader, right?

>youre a loser
> hey Jow Forums please upvote my blogpost and help me linustechtips forums isnt helping follow if you want updates so I can tell you how my life goes as I try to figure out how to install a cooler surely this is an extremely important topic that you all need to know about

K
Y
S

i dont think there was one, and i spent like 2 hours messing with it so i wouldve noticed

>BRUH TRANNIES IN TECH I WANT DICK IN MY MOUTH
>FEMININE BENIS ECKS DEE
tf happened to Jow Forums

Try removing the cooler and taking another look. If it isn't that, you've probably mounted it wrong. So you'll have to take it apart anyway.

goddamnit, youre right though, fuck i didnt want to do that

Attached: 1552453235867.jpg (1242x993, 270K)

Who the fuck has mentioned trannies? This isn't your techsupport site retard go to the dedicated threads lurk moar or google "how to install aio" before killing another thread for your shit.

In all honestly I would have helped you if you had made the effort to write a post a literate level. Just add some commas or something

every post i made has commas my dude
also literally 1st page
classy af Jow Forums

Yes you imbecile newfag threads like that are funny if you cannot understand why that thread has a lot of replies and no one wants to help you install a cooler on a fucking 3gb 1060 you need to gtfo. Go post on r/nvidia or whatever sub deals with idiots like you who cant figure out why bait threads get more you's than shitty techsupportfornewfags ones do.

oh Jow Forums is the place to go for comedy not tech, thats eye opening my dude, youre shidding and farding cause i posted something about tech on a tech board wow, also i first wanted to go to /sqg/ but its almost at limit and didnt want to wait 3 hours for a reply, once Jow Forums was done jerking off to trannies

also i dont need help installing it you drooling moron