What's your favorite apple computer?

My favorite is the 2nd gen Macbook Polycarbonate Unibody

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

Pismo

This was peak apple.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (429x535, 31K)

Those things were built just awfully...my ibook G4 I had in school before it had less issues over its lifetime.

The rubber pad on the bottom eventually loosens with time and heat as well.

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1538152991005.webm (960x540, 2.16M)

Go back to /b/

Ever new MacBook because it makes normies realize what a fucking garbage Apple products really are.

2012 macbook pro 13". Easy to swap ram, hdd, and battery. Good port variety. Ivy bridge cpu. Charge indicator light is a nice touch. Relatively common and can be found at decent price.

There's about a dozen of these at work that I had to reimage. I had to open them up to directly connect the internal hdd to the image source drive. These things look nice and pretty on the outside, smoke and mirrors to hide some truly dumb garbage.

Those things were built just awfully...my ibook G4 I had in school before it had less issues over its lifetime.

The rubber pad on the bottom eventually loosens with time and heat as well.

>implying normies will ever realize what fucking garbage Apple products are

It's hard but they manage to fuck up bad enough.

Lombard, probably.

Unironically a 2017 MacBook Pro "15.

Zero issues and works great.

Ever new MacBook because it makes normies realize what a fucking garbage Apple products really are.

I'll bite, what so wrong with Apple products other than that they don't meet your needs or personal preference?

I do a laptop dance every 5-6 years or so where I'll try half a dozen brands and for the last 3 times I've ended up with a MacBook Pro every time because the competition was shit.

Attached: 1559942488506.jpg (687x961, 145K)

I messed with a Lombard 333 for a while and that thing was fucking fantastic. I really want a maxed 400 some day.

Something something normies something I can’t afford it something something I don’t know how to use it something something not the right nerd cult I like something

Macs are literal shitheap chinktrash taht will shit the bed 2 days after warranty and have worse quality control and engineering than Acers. Fact.

Attached: 1544189954719.png (705x985, 469K)

You can't type on them and run stuff on them without them overheating. 2 out of like 4 thing a laptop does are broken.

>"unibody" macbook
>3 generations of GPU failures due to bad vcore
>butterfly keyboard

If you ever do get one, you should get a second battery as well. I keep mine running off two batteries and it's great.

Doesn't the overheating apply to the retarded i9 upgrade? I do agree they should properly fix the keyboard as opposed to doing incremental updates to it.

iPod classic and the earpods, legitimately the only Apple hardware I have ever owned.

Any source? This looks like a shitty affiliate blog to be honest.

>I had to open them up to directly connect the internal hdd to the image source drive.
that's wack, you should've just used DeployStudio like a normal person

unironically this

Attached: macbook-2017-hero-100726395-large[1].jpg (1200x800, 120K)

I've been considering getting a Mac Mini G4 to put Debian on and use as a webserver. Outside of that, getting a mac has never interested me. Apart from perhaps the black unibody Macbook, which looks great but I already have a thinkpad of equivalent age and size but with better specs and ergonomics.

Attached: _989651413039588.jpg (1440x1080, 109K)

>What's your favorite apple computer
What's a computer?

>picture related

Attached: 07a9986a-252f-11e7-90b1-42b317c82287.jpg (700x394, 41K)

That design is just so fuckin ugly and misshapen. There's like 5 different shades of material. Why is the trackpad a different colour to the keyboard bezel, which is a different colour again to the silver strip undder the display, which is then a different colour to the edge of the housing for the dislplay? The keys are a stupid level of flat and I imagine going right up the the edge renders the body a bit on the brittle side.

This is the problem with constantly having to produce a flashy new design to generate press, eventually it just looks retarded and unfit for purpose.

Attached: BE10iQ5.jpg (859x492, 68K)

Early 09 macbook
Mid 2010 was my first computer i owned for myself and i have some nostalgia for it, but i always liked the older generation more.