20 DAYS UNTIL HOLOCAUST

20 DAYS UNTIL HOLOCAUST

Attached: 1523853436105.jpg (550x389, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI
youtube.com/watch?v=7RIZovFdYu0
youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy vey shut down this anti-semitic post

i hope this is a toaster thread
>inb4 "official Jow Forums approved toaster"

Mein nigga

Attached: BasedAMD.png (800x804, 602K)

but this isnt an Intel thread, although that would be an oven though.

I want a Ryzen 3950x too

Attached: 1527690603812.jpg (494x345, 29K)

why is Intel unironically shit? Are they going to be bankrupt? they have nothing to offer until 2024

Attached: 1559286108243.png (2000x1543, 133K)

are they handing out review copies?

i wonder about this as well. I want to buy this shit as soon as it launches, but I also want my decision to be informed.

>intel is shit
You've been btfo by your own pic ayymdrone

Don't trust early reviews that use review samples unless you don't care about OC. Those will be top binned, the ones you'll order as a consumer won't

OC reviews are of course worthless. They are never representative.

Are there toasters that can print images like that

>higher is better
MY
SIDES

oy vey

I like the art but the medium should be bagels instead of bread.

BTFO intel

Attached: 23EA88D0-A6E4-4682-858A-DA300AA133DD.jpg (629x487, 47K)

What alphabet is used in this picture?

A grill and an aluminium foil stencil should do the trick. You'd only be able to do one side of the bread at a time, though.

Sutterlin, AKA the only thing more illegible than Blackletter

no NO NO NOOOO
SHUT
IT
DOWN

Attached: 1547063485171.jpg (752x548, 282K)

How did AMD do it? within 2 years they have passed Intel after losing for 10 years prior to ryzen? based

Let's go over the facts, shall we:
Intel
>some vulnerabilities found, but ALL of them have since been patched
>Intel ME has been locked down, audited by security experts, and is no longer a security risk
>patches have NEGLIGIBLE impact on gaming
>storage IO takes a slight hit
>much higher clocks (better for older games)
>much lower core and cache latencies (very important for gaming)
>more industry-adopted instruction sets, better optimization in Unreal Engine, Unity, Frostbite, etc.
>uses less power-per-clock and has better frequency-to-voltage characteristics (why Intel will always hit 5.0GHz and AMD will never be able to)

AMD
>Ryzenfall and 12 other vulnerabilities STILL NOT COMPLETELY FIXED
>PSP has been fully compromised and gives attackers complete access to all parts of an AMD CPU; AMD REFUSES TO DISABLE PSP ON ANY RYZEN CPU
>has performance loss with its already lower IPC (turning a shit hatchback into a shittier hatchback)
>literally slower NVMe throughput by default because AMD can't into IO queuing optimizations
>lower clocks than Intel's First Gen Core architecture
>almost twice or three times the latency depending on which cores are accessing which cache; made even worse with multi-die Ryzens (like all of the Ryzen 3000s)
>literally no one optimizes for AMD's instruction sets; locked out of the instruction sets the games industry uses
>uses far more power per watt because Infinity Fabric eats power the higher you clock it (guess what was exponentially increased on Ryzen 3000...)

Other notes - PCIe Gen 4 literally doesn't matter
>storage IO loss literally doesn't matter for gaming because 99.99% of games doesn't come close to using a tenth of an NVMe drive's IO throughput
>4K 144hz gaming doesn't even saturate PCIe 3.0 x8

>no NO NO NOOOO
Can someone explain the "saying no three to five times" meme? Is it a reference to a television show that has its own reddit board?

Attached: 1527086961893.png (234x215, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI

Thats easy: youtube.com/watch?v=7RIZovFdYu0

original video: youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s