Ok Jow Forums so I'm basically brand new to this whole programming shit...

Ok Jow Forums so I'm basically brand new to this whole programming shit, but I wanna actually work with it and all that jazz, problem is, is currently a NEET, can't go into education because I'll loose my benefits and I fucking need them, got a really basic af C# & Visual studio education via my unemployment office, but of course that won't get me any jobs.
So how the fuck should I proceed.

Pic unrelated, just posted it because all of you are horny fuckers

Attached: madma.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>I'm a NEET
>please spoonfeed me, I don't want to actually figue out how to go about my education myself
like pottery

1. become a tranny
2. apply at start-ups
3. ???
4. profit

Rude boi

Huh that easy ey?

Attached: huh.gif (496x279, 302K)

but srsly user its hard to give any sort of comprehensive advice rom what you've said, one thing that I found really useful starting out was a free ebook called "think python: how to think like a computer scientist", MIT open courseware also has good lectures by the department of electrical engineering and computer science and the department of mathematics that you'll want to look into perhaps. The best way to learn is by doing. So pick a project, start programming and google/stack overflow your way through all the problems you inevitably encounter on your first attempt. Good luck!

What country are you in? Here in Australia you'd just transfer to Austudy and get paid to study.

Anyway not a programmer but:
>Decide on best languages to learn, appropriate to your tastes\needs\preference\job opportunities.
>Download youtube tutorial playlists for those languages, watch regularly with lunch.
>Make use of free online courses (there are plenty of them).
>Read programming generals here regularly
>Join programming IRC chats to get advice and help.

You don't need a institution to learn something. Ask for book recommendations on /dpt/. If you want to learn how to do anything, look for a good book on the topic. Most Millennials (including myself) where memed into thinking need school to learn a useful skill. Don't be a Zoomer and try learn form a JewTube playlist ether.

>Learn by yourself, using the unlimited resources Internet can provide.
>Develop something awesome
>Forget about CV's or formal degrees, and make your projects speak for you

ARM assembly
C
Android apps

This
>download book
>read book
>try shit in book
>do shit using what you learned from book
>present employer with shit you made
>get job
All depends on how much you actually want a job and how much of it is just attention seeking. Could spend anywhere from 16 hours a day to 16 minutes a day, it's all up to you.

Just fucking read a book user
download a pdf

Is being attracted to Rama gay?

milkies

Very.
He has the same personality when he is transformed.
Literally a dude with tits.

Attached: _heh.png (334x372, 202K)

Fuck I'm gay then

At least you're not OP

I though Rama has a vagina?
This just makes her a tomboy

>I thought Ranma had a vagina
no, he has a boipussi

Learn the basics with any language. Stuff like if/else statements and loops. Master that shit because it's 99% of all code. Solve basic CS problems where you input something, do some logic and spit out a result.

After that, learn data structures, common algorithms, play around with graphics like winforms or drawing basic shapes, learn languages that seem interesting etc. just tinker, learn to google for answers and develop a curiosity for this shit.

The number one sign that you will never be a competent programmer is if you're unable to research solutions on your own. Use google, use stackoverflow, read the fucking manual/documentation, the 6 year old blogpost by Pajeet etc.

*pomf*
you are a girl now, and a cute one too
whats the first thing you do?

He most likely has, still, he's just LARPing as female

You mean, like, 3D-cute or 2D-cute?

Source on this? Has the creator ever come out to say this? Or even in a episode?

>Source on this? Has the creator ever come out to say this? Or even in a episode?
I'd like to see you try to hide a bulge in a leotard

Attached: ranma.jpg (474x853, 42K)

cute!

Surround yourself and you'll get it eventually

no ranma is a boy cursed to turned into a woman when he get wet by cold water.
he turns back into man with warm water.

yea, it's a boi with a pussi (and tits), what part of that do you not understand