What kind of application would you like to have that you currently don't?

What kind of application would you like to have that you currently don't?

I wanna write something useful but I'm all out of ideas.

>also who wants to make a logo

Attached: 88f.jpg (604x516, 31K)

Get a programming job.

Koji but not shit

>Get a programming job.
What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?

The fuck is Koji?

Fedora's package building system. It's pretty archaic. Python CGI scripts and shit like that, requires a PKI or working Kerberos system and a bunch of other weird shit. Gookmoot thinks this post is spam.

Okay, this is a lot of work. Although doesn't Red Hat already have a shitload of devs on their package build system? I figure if the shit is so complicated, it's probably because of the distro's inherent complexity.
Also, not doing Poettering's work for him. Fuck Red Hat, fuck Fedora.

I was thinking more of a something personal.

By job I mean something that pays.

chat software that doesn't suck and doesn't send my data everywhere

An application for mkaing more applications

No, I meant I'm TRYING to get a programming job. I can't get a programming job without having some software I can show to potential employers.

What's wrong with the numerous IRC clients, Tox, Telegram, and all other non-datamining chat softwares?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

A VP8 encoder that doesn't suck.

A bot that automatically creates and maintains(bumps) generals on Jow Forums.

I have a great, yet simple idea:

Basically a completely decentralized chat client that uses Tor onion addresses as user handles, every client will become an onion service that connects to other clients without having to use any centralized server at all. The idea is extremely simple, and if you could do it right, it will be revolutionize chat services.

i would like to have a nice, comfy irc client. thought about implementing one myself, but i don't have the time lately. :c

most of them are literally shit
i would love to have a modern, easy-to-use irc client

A random logo creator

I hve a good idea but how do I know you can code and we can actually make money ?

Post the idea here

an ncurses hex editor for the Linux operating system

A program that adapts the apple touchpad to windows 10. magicutilities works but is now a paid subscription.

good last.fm browser I guess, no not scrobbler there are plenty but there is no good last.fm where you can browse your account library and browse through music and recommendations. of course I am talking about phone android specifically.

You mean dhex?

Looking potential of using Bt HID, to a rPi 'watching' hardware outside convenient access.
ie no internal data automation, rodent and sythesizer.

Alt: have a few T23's, just high power consumption.
Over Android, has merit, especially if the hardware can tether w/o 'seeing' the Bt via shared connection of the cell. This could remove rPi and/or second service.