These are the people who we trust with our national security

These are the people who we trust with our national security.

Attached: 1560762052254.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/press/archives/2005/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sit6zUQKpJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd do this too.
I don't even know how you'd set up a goddamn tablet to do wireless printing.

have a modern printer that supports wireless printing.
press share button on tablet, then select print. it'll auto select your network printer.

if your printer is connected to LAN or wifi your device will automatically pick it up. Just use print function from whatever "app" you are in

Its a fucking ipad
Thats the only way to print if you dont have an iPrinter

How has nobody built a little botnet network appliance that exposes an airprint server and forwards the jobs onto a printer?

wtf? are you saying ishits can't print directly to generic printers like android?

Attached: 1558291631710.jpg (438x428, 18K)

No, unlike Android where you install an app that acts as a driver, iOS forces printers to use the airprint protocol. It doesn't support anything else.

You're retarded
iOS devices work with any network printer

well that's not true. grandpa's ipad works just fine with his brother printer and a canon scanner.

Trusting someone not to wirelessly transmit cosmic clearance data that a foreign agency could capture! Looks legit to me pleb. Do you even SIPRNet fool?

iToddlers aren't people.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1554524160630.gif (540x540, 279K)

iOS devices can only print using IPv6 mutlicast, also known as Bonjour. Most modern printers support it and will work with iOS devices, although in my admittedly limited experience a lot of enterprise networking equipment blocks multicast by default and you have to go to each device in the chain and enable it, and this becomes even more fun if the WLAN and the LAN are on separate VLANs.

They had to transmit it wirelessly to the device to view it on there.

The better question is why in the name of all fuck is some drooling iTard allowed to access that kind of material on a wireless device in the first place?

only if your mobile device supports IPP and TCP IP printing. By default, a lot of MFPs do not come with AirPrint or Mopria enabled. If your machine is pre-2014 good luck on firmware updates to enable those protocols.

Don't trust your printer Jow Forums.

eff.org/press/archives/2005/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sit6zUQKpJc

based

based and redpilled

politics is treachery

religion is brainwashing

"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength;"

The printer wasnt made by apple so they wont be compatible. Youll have to have an iPRINTER inorder to use their proprietary printing protocol.

Welp, time to break out the dot-matrix printer from storage.

>wireless printing
>network printing in general
>standalone laserjet 3380
lol
That's an iPad issue, not sure you can connect it to USB. You can connect your Android device and print from it, though.

There are other legit reasons for this:
>have an document
>have to communicate with a shithole department that still uses fax
>IT doesn't approve any online fax-sending services
>the only alternative to this is also printing the document first

I was thinking the same thing, though there may be some more reasons for it.
>Don't want to connect the Ipad to a machine,
>Don't want to mess with the "integrity" of the data on the ipad
>Also don't want to go through the motions of putting it on an isolated network / air-gapped machine.
It might just be easier for them to walk over to a scanner and shoot the image off to whoever needs it.