Apply for IT jobs

>apply for IT jobs
>every single time they want to know my race and gender

why?

Attached: fffffffff.jpg (547x502, 42K)

Would you want to hire a nigger?

Pajeet is in charge of hiring now. Shouldn't have made all those poo jokes, huh steven?

So they don't hire any cis white males. They ask for sexual orientation too in the UK.

>can't read his own image where there is an option for "I don't want to answer"
Probably because they are no different from whites

Hello Shlomo

You're a fucking white male

>not choosing 'I don't wish to answer'
are you trying to not get a interview?

>Answering "Male" and "White"
>Expecting to get hired

Just say Jew. If they ask you about it just say you are non practicing and that any further inquiry would be infringing upon your personal space/rights/whatever. It's current year, baby.

i have a super white name anyway oh well

this is too real

>have like 10% bosniak
>always choose "mixed/various/multi/whatever"

Play to them libs

>tfw have a pajeet name
>tfw too many pajeets applying
>tfw get filtered out with idiots just because of my name
It's all so tiresome

Say you are Jewish or African but say your family is from South Africa.

My grandmother was Egyptian. Even though I don't look like it, I still use it. It works for those cunts that are only a tiny part abo.

>You get the interview
>He brings up your answers
>"Why did you choose the 'I don't wish to answer option', user? "
What do

>>"Why did you choose the 'I don't wish to answer option', user? "
t. clearly never had an interview before, much less apply for a job

they never ask and if they do you say that it's irrelevant to the position

if you're white or asian put choose not to answer, otherwise put your race

Put jewish in the field then sue them for antisemitism if they don't hire you

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>this is what Jow Forums actually believes
Normeis hate jews, but I guess we can outright lie because muh ebil jews

the way jews help other jews is through in person networking, you aren't going to get that kind of favoritism just from listing your race

you may as well just check the box that says white.
it drives me nuts when the application is 6 pages and 3 of those pages are dedicated entirely to diversity and figuring out exactly what group you fit into. they are also getting ballsy with it, i'm starting to see at the very bottom a check box that says "I acknowledge I am not part of an underprivileged group" for you to check when none of the diversity boxes apply to you.

>tired of no interviews
>apply to like 5 burner companies checking i was female, gay, and trans
>all five reply back with an interview opportunity within 3 hours

peak 2019, can't wait for 2020

lol I did this too, except I made a full female fake profile with a similar but slightly different resume. they got back to me immediately and sent me the coding tests which was what I wanted in the first place. I failed the tests as female me but worked up a full solution for my real application. the hilarious part was even though I failed the tests the recruiter kept emailing me and trying to set up more interviews. when I did my real application I aced the coding tests but the recruiter took like 1.5 weeks to get back to me.

but did you get the job/an offer?

It is illegal to ask that kind of like how it is illegal to ask a woman if she is pregnant

hell no. I aced all the early interviews and then did an in person interview, then they ghosted me for 2 months and then called me out of the blue to tell me I was rejected. the reason? not enough experience. they said to do an internship and to call them in another year. cool.

Ok, which companies do this so I know not to waste my time?

So that I can sue you if you ask me about it during the interview like you just did

Attached: 1559365822437.png (812x634, 461K)