Another massively disruptive change to the economy because driverless cars

another massively disruptive change to the economy because driverless cars

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17 Domino’s teams up with Nuro for driverless pizza delivery in Houston.png (1349x666, 647K)

*gets stolen*

Give them back Lex.

*deploys pepper bombs*

tfw cut off by pizza

I'm so excited for this future all the jobs forcing you to interact with people are dying being replaced by machine automation

>eating Dominos pizza

also:
niggers

Oh poor misunderstood genius you forced to make small talk with his delivery drivers, I feel so bad for your circumstances.

Most jobs involving face to face interaction are held by women these days. What's wrong with getting rid of these jobs so people can do more productive things with their time? The issue isn't the ability to replace these jobs - the issue is how money is distributed. A UBI can solve most of these issues.

Based

How is it even small talk? I usually just say "thanks" and "bye" and that's it lmao

Why would you deliver food via car when you could do it via drone?

Attached: 1540809987795.png (350x350, 160K)

The process of explaining why you took down a delivery car on the road is a lot more complicated than the one explaining you shooting down a drone flying over your property.

How do I tip a car.

Plus no tipping.
The future is indeed bright.

Because the car is the drone. With an oven and warmer in the back. You punch in your order number, the warmer dispenses the box through a slot. Piping hot pizza fresh from the oven curb side.

Just have the drones only fly over public streets or parks lol

>flying over your property.
what you own the airspace above your property too?

To a certain height, yes.

then fly the drone above that

>flying shit 500 ft above ground
Here's your frozen pizza, fuckface. That will be 30 dollars.

>*deploys pepperoni bombs*
ftfy

the difference of temperature from 500ft to normal altitude for a drone is negligible

what about driverless boats and driverless trains

There's no tipping right now if you arent a cuck

Why the fuck do i have to walk out of my house to get pizza, this is bs. Bad enough i have to walk to the door.

You amerishits can bitch about anything

Attached: 1495583236454.png (398x398, 70K)

You just fell for bait that wasn't even bait but actually just a joke

i live in Houston. Nuro cars are fucking everywhere. I cant drive 1 mile without seeing 2 or 3 nuro cars also on the streets.

Sure if you're talking about feeling the temperature difference on your skin. If you mean in your food's temperature, not so much. You need to account for current weather, speed, and time of travel. You're going to be eating some lukewarm shit when you open it. There are ways around that but then you have added weight to your already stressed drone. It's a cool concept, people just suck.
>be homeless
>see food hover over my head all day long
>cut out two holes in a paper bag
>equip the helm of invisibility
>sling rocks at drone using string technology
>acquire meal

and btw, at this point all the Nuro cars ive seen are Toyota Prius, and all of them have human drivers

I'm a delivery driver. You'd be surprised the amount of people that make pizza delivery a social interaction.

More or less?
Also, come across any of the naked pizza delivery dare people?

Love it! Let's face it. Nobody enjoys the thought of tipping.

You see, somehow I think they're underestimating the issues with these machines.
makes a very good point. The issues are less the robot interacting with roads and pedestrians, but rather people exploiting the fact that people are not in control of these machines.

Do you think maybe he was joking? Nah, who would just go on the internet and tell lies like that.

Why should I be forced to talk to plebeians?

Eh, its not like its much money tho. I mean, America tends to tip their delivery guys what? a dollar maybe?

>make a decision to order out
>forced to
Run that one by me again.

this already happens with regular delivery drivers, what's your point?

entitlement is off the charts now wtf how about use your brain and plan ahead for what you are going to eat so you dont have to waste money on delivery services at all like an impulsive child. Call me crazy but if I want something I just go to the fucking store and buy it...

have sex

shut the fuck up boomer

I mean i was going to get some lunch but sure, bend over sweetheart.

What a glorious future awaits us.

DING DONG The tendie truck is outside user. You do have enough money in your venmo to pay for your pizza don't you? Hope you didn't spend it all on access to "premium" snapchats again.

Attached: 4174418_0.jpg (630x630, 42K)