Do brains overheat or throttle if you think too much?

Do brains overheat or throttle if you think too much?

Attached: 18-walnut.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.rnz.co.nz/article/39f0c957-2f4d-407e-a72a-84ed37bdbb5c
asiaone.com/asia/japanese-reporter-died-after-159-hours-overtime
edition-m.cnn.com/2015/01/19/world/taiwan-gamer-death/
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2018/clearing-junk-healthy-lifestyle-choices-boost-brain-waste-disposal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it's called being sleepy.

Pistachios are the superior nut.

Brain uses like 1/5 of the energy body produces. If there is lack of energy, or there is chemical imbalance due to low levels of minerals and vitamins or other reasons like high tempereture then cignitive functions will be affected, first higher function and if problem persists (like flu/high fever) then even lower functions get affected)

I get this tingling sensation in the back of my head that runs down my spine if I focus really hard on something, it just gets more and more intense until I eventually stop focusing.
So yeah, maybe.

Stay awake for 100 hours in a row and then report back if you felt any different.

amp.rnz.co.nz/article/39f0c957-2f4d-407e-a72a-84ed37bdbb5c

asiaone.com/asia/japanese-reporter-died-after-159-hours-overtime

edition-m.cnn.com/2015/01/19/world/taiwan-gamer-death/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-23-28-21.png (540x960, 129K)

Sweet, so if I want to kill myself all I need to do is stay up and play games? Sounds like a simple, painless way to go.

its called schizophrenia. All the MRI shows is the temperature differentials in the brain.

What

yes, it's one contributing factor why warmer climate people have lower average iq

If you think too much, you start noticing patterns where they exist and become liberal.
If you overheat your brain, you start noticing patterns where none exist and become conservative.

Attached: healing potion balance.jpg (540x540, 36K)

This.

Dude legalize wheat lmao

>Do brains overheat or throttle if you think too much?

You will never have that problem, so don't worry about it

>isolated incidents
The extreme large majority actually stay awake for 100 hours without a shitton of microsleep or outright falling asleep without abusing a fuckton of amphetamines. That said, of course not sleeping is horribly for you and among other functions, the brain flushes a shitton of harmful compounds that inhibit function while you sleep

Ayo dats racist

wtf but wheat is already legal

Attached: wheat.png (150x150, 683)

Brainlet image, correct text

Yes it does and can happen. Take people who constantly do drugs, as an example.

Majority of people cannot actually stay awake* forgot what I was posting while reformatting the post

>do drugs
Meaningless brainlet post, confirmed brainlet if you meant anything but hard drugs

Then how do meth addicts manage to stay awake for 2 weeks and live

Something's not adding up here

>Based Dr. Joel Furhman follower

Yes.
Throttling is sleepiness.
Overheating is migraine.
Reduce carbs in diet to a minimum and sleep in absolute darkness, and i do mean absolute, both of which will improve Mitochondrial Biogenesis and improve your brain functions and clarity, and also do 1 hour of breakneck physical workout both cardio and lifting to stave off sleepiness by regulating your body efficiency in regenerating and processing energy.

Those who pursue comfort at their battlestations and efficiency in their hardware and software, yet don't project the same sophistry onto themselves and their body, are hypocritical brainlet dumbshits.

this

>meth addicts
>alive for more than 2 weeks
Nice joke.

Also druggies have a lot of sleep. They just sleep with their eyes open, but their brain is often in states close to actual sleep phases. Usually what kills them is that they forget to eat.

Technically yes. But you know what they say: people who whine online about suicide will never do it. People who want to be dead do it no matter what.

Attached: 1556482645049.png (1097x1167, 964K)

Chronic use of psychoactive drugs, psychedelics, dissociatives, stimulants, and depressents do damage to your brain.

that's your brain asking your butt what to do

Less bioavailable protein and also a lot of fucking broccoli required to be the same caloric value as "steak"

The human body can survive upwards of 30 days without food. People go on 30 day fasts all the time.

Well, they say people only use 10% of their brains, but that's actually 10% of your snyapses firing at any given moment. If every single one of those fired at once, how well do you think that would work out?

situational
I find pistachios are god-tier snack nuts, along with cashews
but walnuts go good with a lot of things like salads and shit, I think they are all generally expensive by weight though
peanuts are cheap as fuck, come all kinds of ways, and you can make peanut butter with it

They suck as a snack because they are too addicting
Snacks shouldn't be so good you get fat on them

The gaming death was due to a blood clot chubby emu just did a video on it

macadamia nut is the best.

This ive lost like 20 iq points from doing drugs in college I used to be snappy and be able to pick up new concepts easily now it takes me ages I feel like a brainlet, I'm way slower a programming than I used to be too

Agreed, peanuts are great. It's impossible to stop eating a bag of peanuts, still shelled of course

Good if you just eat a few, terrible if you eat too many

He would have to pee and shit into bottles to get cloth from not moving. Remember: they didnt find him dead in his basement, he was at internet cafe where you still have to visit toilet like a normie.

>people who whine online about suicide will never do it.
That used to be the case when it was normal for your family to use none of the websites you did. Now though plenty of people will make suicide threats online and then actually attempt it because they've been led to believe that if they try to kill themselves it'll cause a massive shitstorm of drama and guilt (not the attemptee's guilt) that'll make whatever is troubling them go away. Then sometimes they end up actually killing themselves.

you might become super saiyan

OH FUCK HERE I GO THINKING OF FEET AGAIN

Attached: 1560570710363.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

who tf will count carbs

A good diet should be a balance of vegetables and meat.

Attached: BVF9nHiCUAEPNfd.jpg (600x450, 23K)

A good balance of meat is 0g per lifetime.

only if your brain was made by nvidia

If you say so, I'm definitely going to keep eating fish and chicken at any rate while indulging a good piece of steak every now and then.

false

your brain is possibly most active while asleep

I love them but cracking them out of their shell hurts my nails if I do too many.

yes

How did truckers ever haul anything in the 70s and 80s?

They drove in pairs or they did it like todays truckers: mandatory rest pauses every X hours.

walnuts are cheaper, pistachios are super expensive

based and green pilled

if that's what you want to believe.

t. OTR truck driver

Reading comprehension retard. Being sleepy is not the same as being asleep.

Being "sleepy" implies you are still awake, and thus your brain isn't removing the waste byproducts that buildup that are making you "sleepy".

When you fall asleep, you brain goes through the process of removing those waste byproducts and as a result frees up your neurons to go into overdrive since any waste they generate will be actively removed.

Why the hell the brain cannot do this while we are awake, and thus never need sleep, is still completely up in the air. It's likely an energy saving mechanism but who knows.

>thus your brain isn't removing the waste byproducts that buildup that are making you "sleepy"
It's not really how it works

Its your health and your responsibility on the line. If anything goes wrong, it will be you who will see the prison and or fines. Drive safely user. And maybe report your employer for breaking law.

But it does. The brain builds up a ton of waste it neglects to remove while awake.Then it goes through a massive flush cycle when asleep.

We observe this when normally pretty unused fluid pathways in the brain become hyperactive when we sleep.

Source or it didn't happen
In b4 loon website talking about "toxins"

i dont think so. I did ton of rc drugs between 2015-2017 , mostly opiates and psychedelics, based on online test, my iq actually raised from 108 to 115

It's cute that you say this when the actual facts state that shutting off parts of your brain make you less religious and more welcoming of immigrants.

>online test for IQ

So you've obviously entered double digit territory.

And frying your brain with electricity makes you straight.

>based on online test
>only 115
Holy shit, you know those things always give out 130s on average, right?

I wish I had a low IQ so I wouldn't be able to realize how shitty my life is.

pine nut is best, 七十% fat

>b-b-but whataboutism!
Next you'll attack my character with something sexually related, and give no real rebuttals to the facts. Too predictable.

Nah, I'm just memeing at you for using moron "logic" by extending your moron "logic" to other shit you believe in.

mine feels like it when I try to learn how to code. I'm trying so hard to stay focused but I eventually lose it and do something else. what pisses me off is that I have no problem learning how to rice every bit of my OS. I hate being retard

I think mania is more fiting
>intense creative and racing thoughts
>impossible to sleep
>massive amount of glutamate release and brain activity
Followed by depression and maybe your brain shrinking

Of course plants have lots of protein, otherwise where would steak come from? However if we could actually digest and make full use of the entire plant we would have 3 stomaches and no need for steak.

Psychedelics?

>no need for steak
We have that part already.

Again, no real rebuttals, just personal attacks. I don't believe in the effectiveness of electroshock therapy by the way, psychology tells us that negative reinforcement is a terrible teacher. Have fun arguing with your made up strawman so you don't have to face actual facts, though.

Depends on what it is/how much.

What does that mean for me user

Have you ever gotten up from a lying down position so fast your head feels fuzzy and your eyesight goes out for a few seconds, then you lose balance? I feel that sort of "overheating/throttling" on many occasions.

Are you bipolar? If yes i recomend researching about medical treatment and going to a doctor

I feel like this a lot when I learn a lot at once

now i got 121, even tho its 2 pm here, and i did not even finished with all question. Maybe its programming that makes me smarter

Attached: rickmortyintelligence.png (891x682, 42K)

I'm not that user but this article supports him
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2018/clearing-junk-healthy-lifestyle-choices-boost-brain-waste-disposal/

Peanuts aren't nuts tho

Fried legumes are good shit too

Attached: 1555182822345.gif (200x194, 850K)

Of course. Why do you think these exist?

Attached: fever_cooling_pad_adult_01b.jpg (1292x1292, 565K)

This is a big thread of hotheads

I've heard this Mensa Norway test is supposed to be a bit better than other online tests. Any truth to this?

Suicide is reserved for those of us who are just too tired to continue.
>t ghost

>people who whine online about suicide will never do it
No shit, retard
People who whine about suicide are necessarily anti-suicide, otherwise they wouldn't be butt-bothered by it.

"test and rest" fMRI actually shows blood perfusion not temperature during rest and during a test

I agree with this. IQ tests are stupid. I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag and still managed a high score because these tests are just pattern recognization. I bet you could teach a monkey to get similar scores.

Attached: brainlets.png (707x410, 19K)

if i revise too much in a short amount of time e.g. 8-12 hours a day for 2 days leading up to an exam, i get severely burnt out and my brain completely fucks off. like i can't remember anything or think properly for the next whole day.

I'm still holding onto the hope that I just wake up dead one day

Yes, mental tiredness is a thing. Also headaches and migraine

>According to Hank Green, about 10 to 20 percent of the calories your body uses at rest is actually consumed by your brain. This is because your brain needs energy to produce and release chemical signals called neurotransmitters to facilitate your many brain processes. And scientists have found that at rest, your brain uses about one fifth of a calorie every minute to get this done. But what about when your brain isn't at rest? What about when it's thinking so hard, you know you're gonna need a big, hot bath afterwards?

>SciShow discusses a couple of experiments carried out in the UK that measured the glucose levels in the brains of two groups of volunteers - those asked to perform simple tasks, like pushing a button over and over; and those asked to think really, really hard to solve a puzzle or a tough maths question. The researchers found that the glucose levels of the people thinking hard actually dropped as a result. And in another experiment, brain scans of people performing tricky maths problems in their heads showed a direct uptake of glucose in the brain.

>"But it wasn't a TONNE of difference," says Hank. "Research suggests that when you're consciously chugging along as hard as you can, your brain might consume 1.5 calories per minute." Which isn't that impressive if your goal is thinking your way to a healthier weight, but it does at least show how economical our wonderful little brains are.

Post pic of hank greek or it didn't happen

God I hate that Super gave that dumb bitch insta-SSJ2. Hell I hate how Trunks and Goten got SSJ instantly.

Enjoy your brain damage faggot

Attached: 1552353064532.png (360x517, 278K)

That's from milk

Attached: 1491067583166.jpg (610x343, 41K)

Maybe if you’re a fucking horse. We are omnivores you omega faggot, if you let your morality get between you and food just source your meat from local farms instead of depriving yourself of easy nutrients.

Thank god people can't reproduce on the diet you're suggesting
Nature taking care of any problems as always

Attached: 1550082493250.jpg (750x747, 235K)