What advantages does a Windows laptop have, besides price and keyboard, that a mac doesn't...

What advantages does a Windows laptop have, besides price and keyboard, that a mac doesn't? Especially when you can use windows 10 on it for free with a reboot. Every windows laptop I've tried is garbage and windows itself is also generally terrible, just a few minutes ago
I came home to find my PC had restarted multiple times while I was gone, the screen was flickering like hell needing another restart, and all my chrome tabs were gone. Considering switching now that I have the money bros....

Attached: 1559875443170.jpg (457x381, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ck5RbTQj28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A working keyboard.

Can't you get em replaced for free, for 4 years after buying nowadays?

>better battery life
>better battery life extension options
>far better cooling systems
>vastly superior keyboards
>vastly superior lightweight options
>vastly superior build quality if you spend the same as a mac
>vastly superior screens if you spend the same as a mac
>vastly superior reliability
>even walmart acers are more reliable than macshit

Macs are total shit.

Attached: 1544152970061.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547857047036.gif (500x491, 376K)

You have the freedom to install a nonshit operating system on a normal laptop, something macbooks haven't been able to do for a few years now. MacOS is terrible and I've never understood why people like it. All the major linux DEs and even Windows have a better workflow than that piece of crap.
based and checked

based and paste

Just installed Windows 10 on my MBP. OSX is a failure. It can't even handle plugging and unplugging external drives, competent file exploring, and much more. POS

>What advantages does a Windows laptop have
Not being an overheating throttling exploding shitbook that self-detonates 1 day past the fruit warranty.

advantages of mac:
>mac os if thats what you like
>social status (lol)
>a certain kind of design aesthetic that everybody else is now ripping off
everything else is worse on a mac, literally everything

everything

this

Less wasted RAM

Walmart Acers are OK reliability, it's the chassis that fall apart usually. It's the ASUS that are dogshit. Failing hard drives, bad drivers for ethernet/etc that cause blue screens, hardware errors freeze the machines randomly, board power failures never booting again. Oh and soldered in RAM. My store stopped getting ASUS and went to Acer because literally every single ASUS we bought and sold came back for some random ass shit that we had to send it to warranty for.

Why would you even bother asking Jow Forums this question? You KNOW you're not going to get a legit answer and you KNOW the thread is just going to devolve into a thinly-veiled Apple-hate thread.

Attached: confused black guy.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

This makes every MacBook look garbage
youtu.be/4ck5RbTQj28

A keyboard that works, a CPU that doesn't throttle, RAM and storage upgrades. Assuming you don't fall for the ultrabook meme of course.
>windows 10
You only have yourself to blame, 3 years of warnings should have been enough.

You can make sure nobody will talk to you in any public place if that is so desired a proper fit of a laptop.

>lasts forever

I've known plenty of thinkpads to fail, the whole indestructible thing is just a meme for suckers. Lenovo ruined the whole product line.

Plus you can't even write on the darn lid with a black marker. Fail.

>thinks mac is superior in any way shape or form

Attached: 1557700970374.png (800x788, 648K)

thinkpads are really barely any different from macs these days, the transition was completed as soon as they changed their keyboard layout to be the mac style

picked up a 2013 laptop for $30 to run solidworks on when out of the country
- can't run SW in macos
- probably can't get a macbook for $30 (or close to it)
i've never bought a new laptop in my life, actually, i've probably spend less on laptops in my life as you have one one of your macbooks

(and one of them was a second hand macbook, which cost me -$600, yes, negative, i bought it for $300, and sold it a year later for $900)

A working keyboard, and a better screen.
Yes, when Retina came out, it blew every other laptop's screen out of the water. But nowadays? The resolution is low for a high DPI screen, so when using the "optimal" recommended 2x scaling, you have too little working space or, if you choose one of the other modes, have a blurry screen.

Modern PC touchpads have gotten incredibly good and so have Windows and Linux distros, while macOS has had minimal changes in the last 10 years and had developers abandon the platform when apple abandoned them for the high margins on iOS.

>just drive out to a store every few months
I'm good, thanks, I'd rather buy something that works rather than something I have to keep repairing.
Also
>OP pretends to be all confuses about macs at first
>suddenly knows everything about them
Lads, we have this exact kind of shill thread every single day. Do your job and report.

Attached: Mods_please_delete_this_shit.png (1550x696, 638K)

that megane kizuna is hot

thistbhfam