Is Wendell the most knowledgeable person in the techpress/youtube-sphere?

Is Wendell the most knowledgeable person in the techpress/youtube-sphere?

Attached: level1tech.jpg (1149x689, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thracks/status/1139578937531666434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hes not an expert on everything by a longshot, he definitely makes mistakes when speaking or repeating hardware specs. Despite all that hes one of the only respectable people on the trashfire that is youtube.

Was he right about the ryzen scheduler fix not being active yet on the new windows update?

dios mio

No.
twitter.com/Thracks/status/1139578937531666434

Well then the real question is whether AMD did the benchmarks with the new driver activated, because they confirmed it was running on the new windows update.

Not sure why Jow Forums hasn't depricated stalman in favor of our guy Wendell

>inb4 kirsta is too sexy to pay attention to the content

>she's getting married

>they confirmed it was running on the new windows update
Where? Haven't seen that, only mention of the opposite.

Maybe I shouldn't say "they" confirmed it, but I remember a video where one of the big news channels were talking about it, and according to what he had been told by AMD, they had made it best case scenario for both Intel and AMD by benching Intel with no security mitigations and AMD with the latest windows patch.

Twitter profile says she's christian. Wouldn't have guessed in a million years.

What I heard is that they didn't have the latest update available when they did the testing, so they used 1809.
It's all hearsay though.

>intellect =/= wisdom

The old man can give you wisdom from experience, the intellectual can from conclusion from theory.

The old man doesn't have to be smart to have wisdom.
A man of 95 might not be able to read or multiply but they can give you a couple history lessons.

*damages your eardrums*

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 34K)

Basically.
He still held that title back when he was at TekSyndicate, they just didn't let him talk much. People still knew how legit he was.

>hey guys its me loonis here
>so check out our file server that stores all of our really important documents and videos
>its got 3 raid 5 arrays jerry rigged into a raid 0 array with 4 different controllers
>oh by the way we dont backup anything cause thats lame

6 months later...

>we lost all our data, how could this happen!

Attached: overload.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

He shilled hardware raid. A big no for me.

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

Hardware raid is fine as long as it implemented probably and you understand it's not a substitute for having multiple backups.

An example of an expert would be?

Look, every normie makes that mistake the first time. After thousands of dollars spent on data recovery, and hundreds of manhours lost on the server being down, they got their shit together.
You can't expect them to, you know, be experts and shit. It's like like Wendell is working for them. They only got Anthony over there, who is like discount Diet Coke Wendell.
Basically a dude who's worked in IT for the past decade, and due to having one foot in the journalism business, happens to have a plethora of industry connections as well.
Whenever he opens his mouth about something working or not working, you can expect that it's the truth, because he actually tried to do that thing. Or he's talked to the lab engineer who's working on it.

Youtuber drama is fucking anal cancer and AIDS combined.

Probably. Also the most autistic.

>Is Wendell the most knowledgeable person in the techpres
He literally just interviewed another journo who has a doctorate in computational chemistry.

Attached: Title_678x452.png (678x333, 240K)

>Hila Klein's uglier sister on the right

I don't know if he's the most knowledgeable, but he's straight and to the point without any zoomer shit like every other channel these days

She was homeschooled so she is definitely a crazy. She probably sacrifices goats or whatever weird shit Christians get up to.

Who are any of these people and why do you guys care? Internet celebrities are just a waste of time.

Ecelebs are worthless however some ecelebs are actually giving out practical or interesting information unlike those people on the trending page of youtube where its all debauchery and hedonism.

John C Dvorak

>techpress/youtube-sphere

List them all, so I can rank them.

I want to lick the girl's skinny arms

he's the most whining crybaby is what he is

>right

Attached: 1560156846632.png (990x682, 308K)

>Crimson Chin

I originally related to Adam because of his fear of botnets and his interest in HAM and OTG but John grew on me after a while.

He has this unique wit and no a bullshit filter.
I can see it gets on Adam's nerves sometimes but they are a good pair to even eachother out.
Too bad neither of the old farts use Linux though.

Wrong

Anandtech is the most knowledgeable person but he wasted his Oxford degree for tech journalism

That fucking god he separated from TekSyndicate, that goatee faggot was holding him back.

based (upvoted)