Is it just a row of coincidenal bad luck on my part of are Adata storage devices just shit tier?

Is it just a row of coincidenal bad luck on my part of are Adata storage devices just shit tier?

This is the only brand that has actually died on me while all others have carried along perfectly.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 338K)

they consistently get 2 to 3 of 5 stars in reviews on tech sellers sites. so yeah, they are pretty shit

Cheaper than intel,samsung,kingston,sandisk while also being more durable and faster than anything on aliexpress and have a decent controller.

You pay a bitch more than aliexpress but they have a good warranty so I suggest you hit that up.

I've never had a problem with Adata and I've been using its products since the company was a literal who.

Just upload everything on the cloud bro.

Then dont use it. Get samsung or something.

just get icloud ya simp.

everything i've bought from them has worked and worked and worked. thing is i never buy the absolute cheapest they have to offer, but just one tier higher.

I doubt it's bad luck, and more of a shady seller.

died on me too after a win10 update

are you daft? adata has always been bargain bin/low tier garbage.

What if I'm not gay?

The only thing that has failed to me is a cheapo su800 SSD. I tried to get it RMA'd but they always go silent after the first reply. They make OK products but when they fail you're most likely going to spend again. I wouldn't trust them with something worth >$200

The one SSD I have of them is still running after a couple of years and it's pretty much running 24/7
Would buy again if the price is still right

best logo but all their efforts went toward it instead of hardware design

Huh, personally speaking I have an SX8000 512gb, an SU650 1tb, and an SU800 1TB, and aside from accidentally installing OS on the SU650 once before and the subsequent slower than expected performance, I haven't had any issues.
I have more SSD's than those, have had no issues with any of them at all, so maybe you've just had a run of bad luck

It's probably just you, I have bought lots of ADATA drives with great success. I am literally running 3x 120 GB SSDs in RAID I got in 2011, still chugging along just fine.

I've used adata micro sd cards when kitkat 4.4 was new on android.
I've been using their SSDs for 3 years.

Must be your bad luck.

You lost the silicon lottery

Stop buying them from Aliexpress.

Also wasted numbers.

Stop buying shit SSD and find Micron or Toshiba SSDs for cheap, ripped from servers or special non computing devices

i trust adata. i have a 4gb usb from like 12 years ago that i use a lot and still works. i used it as main storage with a linux install on it for more than a year until i could get a drive.

kingston, samsung, seagate, are in my blacklist for hdds or storage in general.

are they bad? i was going to get adata for my first ssd but went kingston instead
i like their logo and they have good reviews