Redpill me on Solus Os Jow Forums

Redpill me on Solus Os Jow Forums

Attached: solus.png (512x512, 32K)

Kevin Parnell, please go back

Its shit. Sage.

Just use Budgie on Ubuntu

it's really good actually, and totally worth trying out. people hate on it because kevin (the main developer) is relatively young and used to incessantly update Jow Forums about solus. the updates became soft shilling, and it was annoying, but it is definitely a worthwhile project.

>Bulgie
OwO

abandonware

IKey left, abandonware

It's ok, probably the single most idiot-proof rolling release. Software availability is still a problem though, repos are pretty poor compared to pretty much anything else. Hope you like flatpaks.

It's great
t.solus user

Attached: shime_fetchy.png (2560x1440, 1.84M)

Any distro that doesn't use Gnome is an upgrade

ubuntu budgie

It's dead. Just like antergos.

tried it. overall appraisal: meh
Would not hop again/10

>sage in name field
I’m not even sure if you’re a newfag or just retarded.

Extremely based, feels more consistent and polished than Ubuntu despite having a team 5% of the size.
They use their own package system though and so anything that isn't a normie tier program isn't packaged, which means a whole bunch of compiling. I moved away because of that, but it would still be my #1 distro I'd install for someone who wasn't too tech savvy.

How are you so fucking new that you've never come across sage in all fields before

It's rolling release and doesn't shit itself on updates. So it's great to whoever needs new software but doesn't want to configure crap after certain updates.

Solus OS was chilled alot in 2018
Budgie did make it's way into other distros
Now it's not relevant anymore
That's about it

What shimeji is that?

It's awesome, one of the best desktop distros.

Redpills cause massive brain damage.

IA, I've lost the download link

Thanks! I found it.

fuck off kevin