Is this the last bastion of the old internet? It doesn't seem like there are many normies here

Is this the last bastion of the old internet? It doesn't seem like there are many normies here.

Attached: eeb80c561d5a8088f05fedc7cd1da6cf2800053c_00.jpg (512x512, 19K)

>here
*there

No.
Stay out.

anybody got some comfy irc channels? most of the ones i used to stay in have moved to discord and it's kinda sad

when irc was popular it was the millennial equivalent of a shitty underage populated meme discord

IRC trannies out

#soupwhale
:^)

ironically the only good place to discuss programming. everywhere is filled with meme CS majors who can't do shit. how the fuck am i supposed to learn anything

Every IRC is full of very pretentious autismos who ban for any reason.
Ironically, clandestine Discord servers have shitters.

I mostly remember it being full of nerds, though i did hang out in nerdy places.

>look mom, I'm le cool gatekeeper!!!

I do but they're for me and my friends to erp in.

>communities should include the entire internet
Yes, I want everywhere I go to be facebook.
Thanks, faggot.

I'm smart! And edgy! Please, look at me! I'm the Übermensch!

Attached: 1560833682396.jpg (320x459, 18K)

You're an angry redditor.

>You're an angry redditor.

Attached: 1560834472488.png (210x240, 5K)

Not an argument.
Tell me why gatekeeping shouldn't exist.

irc is full of crazy people, pedophiles and trannies. but at least there's almost no niggers and a handful of women (all have bpd)

fuck off back to r*ddit you fucking newfag. I'm so tired of absolute niggers like you not being told to fuck off by everyone on this board. lurk more or kys.

>incel normies
>circle jerk
Every IRC is a mind closed circle jerk. Stick to boards or use Reddit. Don't fight it.

Usenet

Fuck normies

Attached: wtot0v69rld01.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>normies
you need to go back