Would you still use lagdroid if you couldn't pirate apps?

It's very easy to steal software on Android as it is, but would you still use it if it changed to iOS-style App Store-only installation and you couldn't realistically pirate anymore?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Would you still use fagOS if you weren't a faggot?

Attached: 1535597448496.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

I don't pirate apps.

Yes because I don't want an iBox

I'd flash a custom ROM.

Give that phone back to the rightful owner, Jamal.

No, because poorfag

>It's very easy to steal software
It's not stealing, the original is still available.
>if it changed to iOS-style App Store-only installation
I don't even use the google store, services or any googleshit so i'd just install LineageOS.

Attached: 1559273632747.jpg (500x377, 43K)

My eyes hurt

I have a iphone, but not a faggot.
Checkmate.

Yes.

Since the fee to release stuff on the store is much lower for android than for iOS devs don't need to desperately squeeze out the last bit of money out of everything they do.

Androids are way better/easier/cheaper to fix regarding hardware and software.

Lagdroid is a meme, at last since four years ago droids with comparable prices perform better or equal to iPhones.

Customisation - you can tailor everything to your liking, on most phones even without root.

Better compatibility with Windows and Linux desktop OSes, which are the only ones that matter in the real world.

Better Camera for the same price.
Better battery life for the same price.
Better build quality for the same price.

The only reason to choose an iPhone over an Android in the same price range are:
- iOS is easier for retards/old people who didn't use a smartphone before
- status symbol if your peers are retarded
- company phone if your employer has chosen the Apple ecosystem for some reason

Are there any apps worth pirating honestly?

I use mostly apps on fdroid.

That's something a faggot would say.

>Customisation
So it's worthless unless you're autist

>I have buttsex, but not a faggot
Ok

>pirate
>steal
fuck off

Lagdroid hobos, plz.

based

If that's your opinion I'm okay with that. But I like to take like 2 hours to set up everything as I wish on a device I'll probably use for around 3 years.

ios is too slow and inconvenient to use. Its apps are trash, only the bare minimum is covered. Android is basically independent from a PC, whatever use case you can imagine you can do it on Android itself, iOS is too limited. This is what a SMARTphone supposed to be. Piracy isn't even in the top 10 greatest things about it, it's just a consequence of the freedom Android provides.

Considering only 2 paid apps I use, I already bought, yes. Pirating apps is a waste of time.

>making an identical copy
>stealing

Yeah. I mean, I pirate apps constantly but there are plenty of good foss apps.

Also, you can pirate iOS apps too, just need to jump through more hoops.

I'm not a negroid who can't compile his own OS unlike you.

Just what apps are you gonna steal? The 4.99 radio app? Just don't be pathetic. There is software for PC that can cost 40 grand.

I use Android because of clover, launchers, icon packs and price.

I don't pirate apps to begin with, I just enjoy being able to use uncucked apps that some fruitcake didn't force to use the CoC.

Apple cucks wouldn't know about this kind of concept though so I doubt my post makes any sense to you.

Attached: 0AEBD90C9166428D88C7B1B5647E271A.jpg (653x767, 44K)

>pirate apps
Enjoy your fucking spyware and botnet, idiot.

I use android because of not being tethered to the fucking app store and the horrible and unfriendly to 3rd parties apple ecosystem.

>Being too poor for a 99 cent app
What in the goddamn?

If I couldn't use Android I'd just get a nokia dumphone.

I wish I didn't have to use mobile shit at all. The original Gameboy had better controls than modern phones do. Fuck Google, and fuck Apple.

>pirating
>stealing
um no sweaty

lmfao, how deluded you are!

Downloading a podcast mp3 file with steve jobs as a guest in a web browser is piracy already, yes?

Get the fuck outta here, retard,

I don't use any apps. I have my banking stuff, browser, calendar, email and WhatsApp which I actively use. The rest gets used once a month.

I hate Android but I hate iOS even more. Your proposed change wouldn't change anything for me anyway. I haven't pirated or paid for any apps. I just use the web browser, some chat apps, maps, calendar, lyft, and venmo. On a rare occasion I'll text or use the phone feature but to be honest if those technologies died I'd be much happier.

there's that one widget or live pape maker

Why would I need to pirate if all the apps I want are on fdroid?

If it changed to app store only installation I wouldn't use it, because legitimate sideloaded apps and repositories like F Droid make up an essential part of the Android ecosystem. Not that an Apple user could convince of legitimate apps outside their precious walled garden.

Still more free

>pirating apps
enjoy Ivan and Cheng watching you

You can't steal android apps.
And no, I would stop using android if every single version of it was locked onto only being able to install shit from play store. I'm moving to GNU anyway as soon as Pine64 Phone launches.

Why would I pirate apps, paid apps are almost always proprietary

>status symbol if your peers are retarded

How iPhones are a "status symbol", any american can collect $1000 USD in few weeks because the 15 USD/hr wages. The fact the biggest iPhones userbase is USA

They're a status symbol among niggers and kids

Go ask a 12yo or Tyrone if they have a grand lying around

... you know you can "pirate" apps in iOS just as easily, right?

I'm a massive homo man but I'd never use a iphone

Attached: 1554680437294.jpg (800x1000, 622K)

soccer moms in the suburbs? im pretty sure they are not using a hawai P345 or whatever the fuck chink shit.
is not just niggers using iphones, if a nigger has an iphone is probably stolen.

>I don't even use the google store, services or any googleshit so i'd just install LineageOS.
LineageOS is still googleshit

> lagdroid

kek. who the fuck downloads shitty paid apps so much anyways

>i dont use chinese spyware so ill just install pajeet spyware instead

I don't need to pirate my FOSS apps

Are you implying that i use non FOSS apps? I dont even have any gapps.

Updating apps most of the times just botch them so i pass on them.

Even spotify went downhill, im lookong for a decent spotidy version now

Are you saying that people actually buy unlocked iphones? I thought everybody had one because of plans

based yoiposter

Attached: 8a8bfeb3603e52083b8456c72bae0b74.jpg (943x1121, 113K)

there really isn't any apps worth pirating, and really I just make use of FOSS apps off FDroid

Yes, iPhones being overpriced pieces of shit aside, the only app I use that wasn't from the playstore is Clover

spbp

both are better than using mutt spyware anyway

I don't pirate OR buy apps. Never ever had to buy an app because there's usually free ones that are already very good.