What is the easiest linux distro to use so i can minimize frustration?

what is the easiest linux distro to use so i can minimize frustration?

Attached: 1560771934589.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrp4hejYWnI
youtu.be/ddxhRkTzNNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ubuntu probably

windows 7

How do they have such a big house?

exactly, the nig freaking out made it all and no one is stopping him cause its his shit.

Mint. Manjaro if you're having driver problems.

C O P E

xubuntu

COPE that he sells his freedom or is a rapper?

nah man

>nigs get to sit around watching the game, in a nice house, with fucking home theater recliners, and literally just start destroying their TV over a shit play
>struggle to find work that pays me enough to actually live comfortably

Attached: 1513664792467.jpg (584x530, 216K)

raps owned this bitch.. lifes good in leafland

default ubuntu (gnome)

>gunshots at parade
thx obama

if it were states 100million people would be dead

Mandrake linux or DSL is good too (50mb) and run from windows ;)

>white person does that
>lol what an asshole
>black person does that
>FUCKING NIGGERS WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEIT
nice double standard

Attached: yikes.jpg (1646x1242, 1.58M)

thats a chimpout

any distros with xfce desktop

>FUCKING NIGGERS WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEIT
Said nobody in this thread.
Feel free to leave, degenerate.

these are great for dual booting with your win 98

dilate

>heh that's not word for word what anybody said, checkmate
>Yeah? Well you're a tranny
pol was a mistake. I don't even think 'racism' is always a bad thing, it's a natural part of human pattern recognition, but at least realise your own double standards and have some arguments, or be prepared to rethink your prejudices. I look forward to your replies making you look even more like the flailing retards that you are.

Attached: 1524277656120.jpg (797x579, 63K)

who is that nig?

As for your question, honestly ubuntu/pop os.

>pol
you just outed yourself as a newfag discord trannoid, lol

nice buzzwords

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrp4hejYWnI

parents must be athletes or rappers

you really love to make an embarrassment of yourself online, dont you?

now go back to your containment board, we are dissing ubuntu here
youtu.be/ddxhRkTzNNI

>everything I saw on the internet represents real life
I bet you also think white women are all into BBC
what a retard

Arch > *

That's what you get for being racist.
Those "nigs" got that lifestyle because they weren't racist.

i like how the other niggers are like: ahh shit, here we go again

The easiest of them all is Endless OS but I must say it's "Different"

>Those "nigs" got that lifestyle because they weren't racist.
They weren't racist? I see 0 white people there, although they pose the majority in our society. Pretty racist to make a only-chimps-are-invited party.

There's like 3 people there. It's not a party, retard.

>dog bites person
>man this dog is no good
>wolf bites person
>fucking wolves, you can't live with them, as it's their nature to be like that

Both dogs and wolves bite some times, but with dogs it's such a small percentage that it doesn't define them to the point where you think that "dogs tend to bite", while with wolves it's a much larger percentage that does define them as having that tendency.

If a pug could run at 40 mph you'd think it's an excpetion and you wouldn't think "oh, pugs can normally run that fast", but if you saw a greyhound doing it you'd think "of course he can, as it's normal for greyhounds to be able to run that fast".

If a chinese woman has a big ass (proportional to her body) you'd think it's just her having a big ass, as chinese women with big asses are a small percentage in chinese women, so it doesn't define them as tending to have big asses.
But if a black woman has a big ass you just think it's normal, since she's black and black women with big asses are common enough that it's not a unique coincidence but a correlation with causation.
You'd think that her being black is the reason for her big ass, and you'd only see her as an exception if her ass was extremely big even for black women.

In this case, the percentage of white people who act like that is too small to be able to define them by the actions of the few who do, but with black people it happens often enough that it's impossible not to draw the correlation and say "blacks tend to do that".

Whether you agree with this reasoning or not, this is the reason why the double standard (or most double standards really) exists.

>white person does that
>lol what an asshole
>black person does that
>lol what a nigger
>random sperg: REEEEE RACISM DOUBLE STANDARD

Attached: 1557314209230.jpg (248x244, 15K)

Mint

Gotta love the gorilla channel

kek i never read this one before

It's not pasta.

user most black people don't get 2 square meals a day and live in constant fear of being robbed by other black people

>this is the kind of subhuman niggershit Westcucks waste money on by the billions and then give it their wives and daughters to impregnate just as a topping while they flagellate themselves in a cuckshed
LMAO

Attached: 1321560251671.png (200x200, 91K)

>non-whites get raped and cucked by their own people
congrats you just figured out how the third world works

Attached: scan.jpg (3072x2304, 430K)

Kubuntu
If retarded government workers can use, you can use it

this is your average Jow Forums poster

bix nood muhfugen WE dim gang shit cuh yuh SHIT

Wow Jow Forums is always right.

why are you even defending them? if this was 4chimps.org/g/ `ayyphones 'n shiet`, no one would get offended over someone making fun of whiteys. hell, you can go and see that on nigger twitter right now. you think you you "grew out", "evolved past" tribalism, you think that makes you a good, enlightened person? well, nobody else did. the literal fucking tribesmen who've brainwashed you into that didn't abolish tribalism. 13/50 chimps didn't. the subhumans who flood europe didn't. and in most of those cases, that tribalism is not just accepted, it's celebrated. but not when white people stick to it.
there's nothing wrong with putting your own kind above others. doing otherwise is playing on your own while everyone else is playing as a team. do you know what happens then? you fucking lose, that's what, you stupid fucking cunt.

Attached: OSqI5YM.jpg (695x850, 137K)

>no women
looks like those niggas gon hav a gay orgy tonite

Attached: mmm.gif (510x287, 1.56M)