Shavers are technology

Shavers are technology

What do you use?

Currently looking to purchase something i can shave my head in the shower with.

Attached: TINTON-LIFE-Men-Washable-Rechargeable-Electric-Shaver-Electric-Shaving-Beard-Machine-Razor-Rechargea (810x810, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/9vxOoW/her-loeper-hundene-paa-vannet?utm_source=vgfront&utm_content=row-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i want to look like a little girl
Kill yourself

>not using a regular razor for everything
s(0)y

Huh?
I've been using a straight razor for almost 2 years now and its getting tiresome shaving my head for 30~ minutes every time

sup luke

cheap disposable ones. I do a quick shave during shower to keep it trimmed, everyday.

Phillips Norelco I got like five years ago. i use the razor on my face for perma stubble and the the rotating face blades on my neck. it's done a pretty good job all this time.

If you need a beard to not look like a little girl, you're better off transitioning, you'll make a fine trap.

DE + soap + brush.

Are little girls bald?

>4D shaver
I'm only seeing 3 dimensions though.

I use fidget spinners to shave too, OP.

It works.

Attached: wilkinson-sword-safety-razor-and-blades-1.jpg (1045x1045, 92K)

What do you keep on that SD card?

My shaving journal

I'm sure you do.

Do you shave or trim your body hair?

Merkur future
>ONIONS

What to use for genitals?

Scissors for surrounding carpet, quad blade or some shit for cock&balls.

What if I don't want to use a blade?

Remington quick cut, m8, mine arrived today, took a minute to shave my head. Amazing little thing. 30 bongs, job done.

Attached: large_HC4250 QuickCut Hair Clipper 31920 x 760 (Desktop) - Editable Artboard.jpg (1920x760, 98K)

I use a safety razor. It's way better then those disposable or cartridge

Just get a safety razor with disposable blades.
It's doing the environment a favor, is good for your wallet, makes you feel more manly and annoys the Jews.

If shaving did that, then neckbeards would become lolis.

Attached: 20190528_234336.png (218x218, 20K)

Don't fucking shave in the shower. Why the fuck do you do such a thing? Don't you need two fucking mirrors for that like me? I bet you miss patches all the time or get cuts.

>I wanna be a disgusting neckbeard retard

Attached: DSP.gif (250x262, 981K)

Well of course it takes 30 minutes to shave your head if you're doing it in the shower without looking in mirrors! I take like half that.

>4d shaver
So it shaves in x/y/z axis, but also in time?

>not having a mirror in the shower
>not using your shower mirror to shave and brush your teeth while basking in glorious nearly-but-not-quite-scalding hot water
>not getting aroused as you watch your scrubbing turn into delicate fondling
>not jacking off to your own clean body with no cleanup required since you're already in the shower
Your loss, user.

based

the other D is for dick to shave your dick

Why not this?

Attached: 10362485800990.jpg (1200x1200, 69K)

I use it for all of my body hair. Yes, including THAT and THAT.

Attached: wahl clipper.jpg (522x522, 29K)

Madman

W-what is the other "that" user?

did you dilate afterwards?

I bought a 100 box of astras, they last fucking forever, 8+ uses on my face alone, I've started looking for reasons to shave other parts of my body and now I'm shaving everything below the ears, only takes me 10 minutes to touch up stubble, but it's becoming a chore.
At least I'm smooth all over, so comfy.

Attached: konata :3.jpg (288x288, 29K)

it's a chemical that breaks down keratin and makes your hair fall apart, I don't think this is good for your skin long-term

This

Attached: s-l640.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Well, hair removal cream can also give nasty burns I've heard.

You don't want to know.

Oh god, look at this beautiful picture!

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/9vxOoW/her-loeper-hundene-paa-vannet?utm_source=vgfront&utm_content=row-2