What's a good alternative to utorrent? i've used it for years but lately the popups have been very annoying

What's a good alternative to utorrent? i've used it for years but lately the popups have been very annoying

Attached: 1560852599237.jpg (696x464, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/3201#comment:9
picotorrent.org/download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deluge. Stable, pretty reliable and has great addon features from the community since its built on python.

is it not supported anymore? the windows version hasn't been updated for a long time

qbittorrent

Either deluge or qbittorent. The search feature on qbittorrent is pretty nifty which is why I use it.

how are you still using utorrent, Jow Forums was telling people to drop that shit 10 years ago

was using an old version, i recently updated and wish i didn't besides i don't torrent that much

The only choice

qbittorrent , no ads at all

Why aren't you using version 2.2.1? No reason to downgrade to the newer versions.

where2get

Torrent pro version of utorrent obviously

Transmission is the only good choice. Fully customizable, hyper lightweight, libre and gets the work done with no frills. Also includes a CLI and web UI.

>torrenting on your own machine

Transmission or Deluge. Who the hell uses malware like µtorrent in current year?

Attached: 1559083481235.jpg (606x540, 36K)

>He updated his utorrent

Nobody is bothering you build packages for windows. Use qbittorrent or do it yourself dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/3201#comment:9

>fully customizable
So how do I edit the trackers in the webui, enable sequential downloading, or set a schedule to cull torrents after X amount of days?

Only ever use uTorrent version 2.2.1 and never anything more recent.

Literally the 1st fucking result when searching "uTorrent 2.2.1 " on google.

Attached: 1558020714893.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Tixati. It just werks.
Terrible honestly, and written in Java.

PicoTorrent is designed to be a friendly BitTorrent client for Windows with high performance and low memory usage
Only 4.0MB Download
It is written in C++ using Rasterbar-libtorrent and the raw Win32 API
picotorrent.org/download/

Attached: picotorrent.jpg (256x256, 7K)

under 100 torrents deluge or even qbittorrent if you can get it to work, 100+ rtorrent or transmission

rtorrent/rutorrent

1.8.2 is better

This right here, OP. That's the official version allowed for most private trackers.
It's an excellent iteration that doesn't need updating. It's perfect as it is.

Attached: 1493340944503.jpg (1000x1008, 83K)

it's wxwidgets now

2.0.4 is superior.

I am legitimately interested. What makes it a better choice?

Attached: 1495064011215.gif (252x252, 2.49M)

It makes you feel special

Said no one ever.

lmao nice tranny OP
use Deluge, better support as well

qbittorrent/ transmisssion

Use qbittorrent if you don't mind your files being highly fragmented.

I like qbittorrent because it has the option "close program when downloads finish" which I've missed since quitting utorrent

It is MA'AM

A lot of private trackers dropped uTorrent completely when the new exploits came out some time ago