What tech would you want to have in the event of an apocalypse or collapse of civilization, Jow Forums?

What tech would you want to have in the event of an apocalypse or collapse of civilization, Jow Forums?

Attached: 81mwKCoGnfL._UX342_.jpg (342x410, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pssurvival.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a solar powered kindle filled with all the docs in pssurvival.com/

a gun so i could kill myself

Attached: Glock-40-Problem-Solver.jpg (449x497, 37K)

Knife
Gun and bullets
And my waifu

Attached: 513F1011-DF3A-4F39-8FA5-172008A4526A.jpg (320x398, 20K)

fuck pig gf

Well, not that.

It's barely even water resistant.

Attached: 91763GgHIoL._UL1500_.jpg (888x1500, 193K)

how's it gonna sync with the reactor?

Any realistic scenario would involve EMP, so a car with no electronics and firearms are the objectively correct answers.

Even if it doesn't it's still as accurate as any other quartz watch, just lasts longer.

Get the vanilla one if you want. Just don't fall for the F-91 meme.

Attached: 71Fxmk2GAYL._UL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 152K)

EMP means fuel stations and refineries are useless.

A good pair of boots and a bug out bag would be more useful than any powered vehicle.

>green f91w
BaSeD

I can recreate everything by myself

the vanilla one doesn't have tough solar

hoarding a few regular batteries and washers is probably easier than changing the capacitor once it finally goes. but i guess you'd probably die from being looted or radiation or something before that

don't batteries slowly self discharge even when in storage?

I had F91W for over 25 years. Long before I had internet, even longer before it became a meme, just a cheap watch i got as a kid so I would stop being hours late for dinner. I used to swim and shower with it, and it's been through dirt, mud and grime with me.
Just a couple of weeks ago I had to change the battery in it, the second time in 25 years. Gave it a new band while I was at it. That's pretty fucking sturdy and reliable for me and I'm sure I'll have it with me when shtf.

Attached: IMG_20190618_122011900~2~01.jpg (960x1280, 171K)

toilets and toiler paper

This is much better
>Solar Powered
>Altimeter
>Digital compass
>Barometer
>Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
>100-meter water resistance

Attached: 91h-otfdtEL._UY445_.jpg (299x445, 26K)

I like my watch

Attached: A168W-1_small.png (294x523, 49K)

My bike, my opinel, distillator/waterpurifier, my rtl-sdr, bike dynamo (lightcharge city)to recharge it while fleeing innawoods far from the collapsing cities

solar watch, lighter, multitool, a gun, loads of ammo and comfy shoes

>Dude, you got some food? Our children are dying from starvation man; look at little Timmy here, he won't make it long...
>Nope, sorry, but I can offer you this fine American Standard (TM) toilet, at a special price just for you. I'll trow in a couple tp rolls as well if you decide today!

Attached: white-american-standard-two-piece-toilets-718aa107-020-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

>Two honda petrol generators
>A car with no electronics
>An assault rifle (Steyr AUG would be nice)
>Iodine pills & geiger counter
>Water purification
>Compass
>Pic related for fire
Everything else is a meme reply.

Attached: 55c8a7ff-abda-4011-922d-d134657635c9.jpg (784x488, 46K)

Gun, ammo, water purifier. Rest is nonsense or it isn't a real SHTF situation

Attached: 1557589733405.jpg (326x287, 17K)

You need a geiger counter comrade.
The one that goes beyond 3.6 roentgen.

Nuclear power plants unattended in a SHTF scenario are a potential liability.

t. Pajeet

a fully stuffed comfy bunker with generator including water and food supply for 80 years for me and my gf, books

>toilets
Just go full Karl Pilkington and use a fishing chair with a hole cut in it.

One of the most useful memes. I fucking love Casio watches

>solar casio
>knife
>pistol + ammo
>firesteel

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (500x694, 131K)

Short term: I'm working on a paper based memory system for storage.

Long term: I'm working on a tube based memory system.

>steyr AUG

Attached: lGS99hh.jpg (1242x2208, 118K)

What've you got against the AUG, faggot?

>not picking one of newer AK family guns that is modernized to utilize NATO bullets and can mount NATO attachments, like AK-12

>not picking a gun that accepts stanags

bullet in my head

The watch is to shiny, you will be spotted.

Based.

You unironically just posted it.
Unlike most other technology, that little motherfucker is actually useful for survival and/or being in the wild.

he just played so much counter-strike since 1999.

No, a digital clock is useless when your nervous system already has an analogue one.
Same for compasses, you can just use the sun.

You'll get bored and kill yourselves after 2 weeks.

what gf

Automatic dildo of course!

Attached: 85914633.jpg (552x557, 38K)

based.
my 1st one is about 4 years now, Im super impressed with the battery life, the display quality, residtance to moderate water ingress and how comfy the strap/whole thing is.
Why don't g-shocks have this battery life?

rangeman is exactly this but better

A VPN of course.

why do you fucking retards think you'll need to be on time? Like that would be the upside right? that you don't have to give a fuck about being places and schedules and so forth

>timepieces
>compasses
>nu/g/
yeah Sol and Polaris are good enough

>need to use a smartphone with it

this.
the civilization has collapsed, why the fuck do you need to know what time it is?

A timer would be useful for coordinating things with someone else who's out of sight, or for cooking. The alarm could be used as a reminder for some event during the day or night rather than a wakeup call, and the calendar would help keep a general sense of time, though that's just a psychological benefit.

>or for cooking
nigga it's the apocalypse.
you're going to be eating 8 months old potatoes and squirrel meat. you don't need fancy pasty cooking, just overcook everything to be safe.

A thermos to carry water and boil it

this guy knows what the fuck is up

>george hotz confirmed

Attached: hotz.png (750x563, 395K)

>bullets
What are you going to do with them, throw them yourself?

Buddhism.

Attached: 73.jpg (998x998, 171K)

>solar
have one of those. Can confirm this one can survive apocalypse (as long as it is bright enough)

yes time is only usefull in civilisation. That is why pre modern civilisations did not try yo track time and fates for seasons and similar

Immortality

Depends on your location. La would probably be too gridlocked to drive through. Rural localities would be fine

Why quartz watches? Those would be useless in a year in the apocalypse. While a mechanical watch might last the rest of your life.

I would get a mechanical chronograph. Any analog watch can be used very well as a compass as long as you know where the sun is.

Since apparently theres no limit to the amount of tech you can have. All of it. I win

Im quite fucking sure ancient civilizations didnt keep track of the hours of the day much less the exact fucking minute you absolute fucking goon

True, they didn't. But it might have use today even without civilisation.

If you're using something like gas, then you'd have reason to cook things in the most fuel-efficient way possible.

except they literally did
shouldn't you be in bed so you can get up at 6:30am sharp for school tomorrow?

Attached: f52ded7508de9727791122320cc931eb_1024x1024.jpg (961x961, 31K)

American tax dollars at work

portable waterproof fodable solar pannels,
Rechargable batteries
Torch
Flint lighter
Magnifying glass
walkie talkies
Compass
Earphones

I don't get bored so easily.

nice

Real world example:

- Garmin GPS
- Hytera radio
- Casio watch
- DC chargers

Have a friend that went really deep into crime business and he has almost exactly the same setup + some old Samsung slider with chink modified firmware that allows IMEI rotation.

Attached: Abu Hafsa.jpg (528x960, 66K)

Starlink pizza box.

my light broke just after a few months. guess I'm just unlucky