Do you think people in 2500 will be laughing about our current technology

Do you think people in 2500 will be laughing about our current technology

Attached: 02-musashi-spicy-mayo.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joshharness.com/2012/10/nobody-knows-how-to-make-pencil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you think humanity will make it that far before a global collapse into the stone age?

doomer here

Do you laugh about technology in 1500s or do you not even care about it?

I don't think I know anyone dumb enough to laugh about 1500's technology.

I always get a chuckle out of thinking about the moveable type printing press and the astrolabe. What a bunch of absolutely mad lads!

Yeah, they didn't even have ball bearings

Attached: medieval_cart.jpg (475x357, 102K)

I'm already laughing at our current tech. try not to care about what people in the future think, they stand on the shoulders of giants so to speak; they'd be boned if our generation hadn't innovated on our past and current technological state. I used to lol at medievil tech when I was a teen but if I were thrown 500 years back in time and didn't already know the things I do and didn't have access to modern manufacturing resources and textbooks, I'd be just as primitive as they were.

joshharness.com/2012/10/nobody-knows-how-to-make-pencil.html relevant

Who the fuck still uses wood pencils?
Even disposable bic mechanicals are cheaper and come with 5 leads each so they last far longer than a normal wood pencil.

People who draw

Attached: ce3af7d4460684b6a9364338ad5a56d2.jpg (564x638, 68K)

It's just an example smooth brain. It goes to show how complex of a process it is to build everyday items.

it's not about the pencil, it's about the diverse expertise required to make even a relatively simple modern object. if you were in 1543 chances are you wouldn't even be able to get a simple injection moulded plastic factory operational without a fuckload of experience in machining and industrial design and petroleum refinery and by extension chemistry and so fourth, let alone a PCB production line and rare metal mining and physics and EE and theoretical compsci and all kind of shit required to kickstart the computer industry for example. lots of animals have intelligence and can use tools but what makes civilization builders like humanity different is that we share our knowledge with each other and across generations - once upon a time, even bread or the bow or even fire was an innovation that may have been lost (hell, maybe it was a few times given how long anatomically modern humans have been around) if it hadn't been passed on to others.

If we make it that far, the earth wont bear a semblance of itself today so i doubt the race of interconnected cyborg world baby hologram creatures is gonna give a fuck

imagine the sound

Theyre still going to be using vim, python will be on version 4.8 and autistic niggers will still be bitching about how 3 is better and refusing to switch, windows and linux will have 45% market share each mac still holding on to 10% despite the 2500 macbook pro having a laser keyboard that literally burns your fingers off

No, they will see it as a milestone.

I will not be alive again, so who gives a shit.

If they are it would be as dumb as laughing at people in 1500 for their technology.

>Mining and Refining Zinc and Copper into Metal Sheets for the Collar
>Growing and Refining Castor Beans for the Eraser
You don't need those for a pencil. Those are for an eraser.

Do you think people will think about you at all?

reminder that the humanity of 5000+ years ago is the humanity of now except shorter.
If you honestly believe the progressive meme then you need to reevaluate your life.

>2500
>1366x768

This

It is often impressive what people did in the past with far simpler tools to assist them. But they might laugh at our minimal control of our biology.