Can anyone tell me how in 2019 there is still no yelling emoji?

Can anyone tell me how in 2019 there is still no yelling emoji?

there's 3 calendar emojis
4 kissy face emojis (we need more than one?)
they recently added stupid useless shit like blush but with hearts

I could keep going and yet there is still no yelling emoji in the unicode standard

Attached: yell_shout.jpg (470x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5F18jPgsFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BECAUSE YELLING NIGGER IS NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE

Because yelling is bad user.

Because we have CAPSLOCK

Imagine this scenery but with yelling emoji, it would be better

Attached: 71124-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 1.82M)

BECAUSE IF WE TAKE AWAY YOU'RE ABILITY TO EXPRESS SOMETHING THEN THAT SOMETHING MAGICALLY DISAPPEARS FROM EXISTENCE, DONT YOU KNOW? VERY SOON YOU'LL BE SAYING "WOW I HAD A VERY DOUBLE PLUS UNGOOD DAY TODAY" AND EVERYONE WILL RESPOND: "GOOD TO HEAR YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY SIR!! I AM QUITE GOOD AS WELL!!!"

yeah but we get silly edgy shit like a swearing emoji

yelling is just so much more common, simple and visceral, how the fuck did we get a swearing emoji before a yelling emoji.....

Wow life would be soo much better with more emojis!

Attached: gaymoji.jpg (400x300, 24K)

I think you're on to something, people who approve new emojis maybe really do have an agenda where they don't want you properly expressing anger and frustration; being able to effectively convey these powerful emotions

I mean the two current 'angry' emojis have this big silly frowny face as if you're a toddler in time-out and the swearing one makes anyone look immature.....

>emojis are a psyop
Awesome

I guarantee you watch anime, you fucking pathetic nigger

Anime website gtfo.

calm down,
they have custom yelling 'emojis' on certain messaging apps, and I've found them as effective, useful and necessary and any other emoji in existence

just seems like a big hole in this technology standard where we're so far into it they feel it's worthwhile to add completely uncommon shit like service dogs and gay couples holding hands......

if you think that's crazy, go look up how timothy leary described the internet, and how LSD was invented

Newspeak.

I mean, all the big tech companies did change the Gun emoji to a toy gun

seriously, what kind of hive-mind faggotry was that
one company changed their design, and the rest all followed suit in a single fucking week

are they seriously THAT afraid of a few SJW butthurt inquires over it?
were any of them at any risk of losing any kind of business over a single emoji design?
Is sillion valley that big of a faggot echo chamber or what?

look at this faggot, concerned about smiley faces

so much SOUL
shame for the onions beard

But those are Apple exclusive or some shit right?

Attached: RTA6f2.jpg (227x247, 13K)

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=V5F18jPgsFY

>Is sillion valley that big of a faggot echo chamber or what?
Considering James Damore got fired from google for criticizing affirmative action as anti-merit, yes.
These people are all networked and regularly huff each other's farts. If their opponents were as in-group centric and organized as they are, they would be toast within a week.

there is also no "ice cube" or "plastic straw" emoji

Looks like Sam

Attached: D5E98A06-1F1A-4DB6-8EAD-EFBE31DD2406.jpg (576x768, 135K)

yelling is forbiden in liberal utopia