Since windows movie maker suddenly doesnt exist anymore whats the best free video editing software?

since windows movie maker suddenly doesnt exist anymore whats the best free video editing software?

im willing to install mac if they have better ones

Attached: 1556679553939.jpg (515x461, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=9yTfk4G6fgc
youtube.com/watch?v=p6v-J8cu4vE
olivevideoeditor.org/
online-video-cutter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You cant handle the best free video editor.
blender is too hard for you, you better go to a software that is easier to handle.
in a perfect world a software as hard as blender would not exist. but this is not a perfect world

get gentoo and install kdeenlive

Yes user there are no other video editing programs that exist for Windows. You have to install macOS.

kdenlive

Who the fuck uses Blender for video editing?

Attached: tumblr_o3sowwI9RU1r2g7mto1_540.jpg (540x304, 32K)

fbpb

Pirate premiere. The market calls for it

i use
because kdenlive time line shit itself whenever i try to apply any effect into it. like reversing.

>kdeenlive
It has a windows version.

Ironically, it's better than kdenlive for a few reasons. yes the workflow and keybindings are weird at first, but like vim, they make a lot of sense once you get used to it. If you do other work in blender, you're already half way there as far as learning the bindings. Last, and probably least important - you don't need KDE dependencies.

Get premiere 2018 trail and just edit license key once trail expires.

>windows movie maker suddenly doesnt exist anymore
It's still there, it's just renamed "Video Editor":
invidio.us/watch?v=9yTfk4G6fgc

i am trying to use sentence mixing to make satania say itoddlers blown the fuck out on blender

Extract every frame.
Edit them pixel by pixel in MS Paint.
Put them back in a video.

Attached: 1544556665657.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

so this is how lycanjonze edit fist of the north star to put garfield in it and turn it into fist of the borf star
youtube.com/watch?v=p6v-J8cu4vE

Enough of these games. I'm going into school and I need the best free video editing software.

all video editing programs moved to macOS, where iMovie is free, and Final Cut Pro is a respectable $300

blender
kdenlive
olive
shotcut
plus davinci resolve and lightworks have decent free versions

>Kdenlive
I come from a Premiere Pro background and used it for several years
Kdenlive is the closest you'll find yet being accessible for newcomers

>kdenlive
>davinci resolve
>cracked sony vegas pro or adobe premiere
>windows essentials 2012

Attached: __felli_loss_koukaku_no_regios_drawn_by_hitoha__425e60035563a6a66588d93821824f76.jpg (917x1223, 302K)

Wait, when was Windows Movie Maker free software?

Davinci resolve

Free doesn't mean gratis.

just buy the vegas license, it's goes for sale every month on humblebundle

based

All Windows programs are actually free (as in free beer) software because it have no cost other than the Operating System itself.

First bost pest bost?

This. Last time it was vegas 15 on sale for only $25. I grabbed 14 for $20 before that.

fpbp

I WANT YOUR STRONGEST POTION, POTION SELLER

I've been using Olive
olivevideoeditor.org/

online-video-cutter.com/

me, everything else ive tried crashes fucking consistently but blender can handle everything reliably. it has literally never crashed once, my only complaint is that it has godawful defaults. it does not autodetect your videos filesize, it will start out with one canvas size and will render as 50 percent quality at that. despite being a video editor, it also wont start on a sensible default for format. if you clicked "render" you would get screenshots with no audio, that needs to be changed too. oh but it doesn't start or stop there. you know how long it took me to figure out that it only renders the first 500 frames for whatever the fuck you want by default? not very long, im still fucking pissed off, why not automagically shrink or extend THAT? sensible defaults would do that program fucking wonders, i dont know who the current defaults are for but for just simple video editing its shittier

These defaults to me sound like they are like that because blender also is an animation tool. They should release it with different profiles.

a reskinned kdenlive?

It's more like a dollar version Premiere

ffmpeg, Blender, Kdenlive

Attached: file.png (449x401, 398K)

A piratec copy of Vegas

pretty sure they have diferent profiles. at least on blender 2.8

iMovie sucks asshole

what can you do in final cut pro that you cant in blender

Yes

pirated Camtasia Studio 8.

Attached: 0a5063b0c0a2efb37fd3a7b3bde24efc-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x768, 285K)