Go to website

>go to website
>see this
Am I fucked?

Attached: ipr.jpg (608x456, 138K)

What website?

Just some random file storage.

if you have illegal shit on it you could be if they care enough to track you down.

*file-sharing website
It was already taken down by the time I visited the link earlier.

No

so you didnt upload CP? thats basically what I am asking.

What the fuck, hell no. Was just looking for old-ass Pokemon OVAs.

then no retard, if you didn't do anything wrong then they won't go after you. it's like walking by a crime scene with cops around a corpse, you didn't kill that person, you're in the clear.

change the dns in your router, also, stop living in an surveillance obsessed shithole

>what are you in for
>downlading Pokemon anime

Nearly all of the old filehosting-sites that were around when Rapidshare, Megaupload, Sharebeast, etc., got taken down will have these notices put up. I'm surprised sites like Sendspace are still up.

Sir, it's called hentai and it's art.

Attached: 48e663f11ee87f2b477adb8f3c58191d4c2bd3dbfb4470e875c49f5c3fd60d37.jpg (640x905, 258K)

You're fucked

He only wishes

Kek

lmao at that super edgy property rights enforcement badge
I'll bet those dorks jerk off to how intimidating they think they are

>First time offenders charged with copyright infringement can get up to 5 years in prison, $250 thousand fine, forfeiture and restitution
Good God! American law's so Jewish that software pirates get harsher penalties than child rapists and pedophiles!

What’s up with Americans and bald eagles?

>they will never take down the-eye.eu
>they will never take down tpb

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43--true-facts-funny-pics.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Muh capitalism

I mean they cannot put up a hamburger there can they. It removes the tone of seriousness.

They are cool looking. I mean eagles.

Attached: confused seagull.jpg (276x256, 16K)

user is getting mixed messages.

i wanna brapp her ass so bad

>her

the-eye takes down itself enough

Attached: 142.jpg (622x521, 63K)