Hows the job search going?

Hope you find something soon

Attached: 1541207415961.jpg (546x896, 54K)

Good thanks for asking friend

Attached: 1552772348999.png (432x432, 200K)

I'm not searching for jobs because whenever I think about getting one I realize I'll probably fuck it up so it's better not to leave house at all which makes me anxious about future and drains all my energy and willpower turning me into a useless shell of a human bean that can't even advance its skills through tinkering and hacking since I can't even enjoy having fun with software because I feel guilty that I'm not doing anything for the future

Attached: 1559621380149.png (840x854, 278K)

Been employed for almost 3 years

Just got a 25k salary increase from hopping jobs. COL only slightly higher.

Pretty much just waiting for job offer letter. Pretty shit pay, but it's my first job and I'll still be making more than either of my parents.

If it makes you feel any better, if it seems like you are trying, you get a lot of chances to fuck up at most employers.

Work is a means to an end, and if you're lucky, an end to a means... don't let the fear of failure get in the way of trying and getting better

Doing an internship but with mainframes. Just wanted to get a job no matter what but fuck this isn't what new employees should be learning, none of this stuff is really enjoyable in this day and age so I hope to bolt out as soon as I become a graduate. Not sure where though.

Nigga are you for real? If you git gud at that shit you basically have a job for life. Or let me know when you quit and I'll gladly apply and take your place.

Got on SSI instead, fuck a job. NEETdom forever!

yes i have job not like all those idiots who are always on the fucking basement with their cheetos and arch linux installled on a thinkpad watching anime and eating shit while shitposting SO YES I HAVE A FUCKING JOB THANKS FOR ASKING I HOPE YOU TOO BRO.

After 8 years of being NEET, someone actually hired my sorry ass. It pays $17/hour and the job is 100% work from home. I'm such a fucking failure.

Good my good friend. Just got a work study opportunity starting in July. Gonna work for some botnet corporation.

already got a paid internship doing devops, cya losers /s //s /s

you die if you work

Attached: 1558256483976.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

just got an offer for 65,000, feel like this a little low. Just graduated with my cs degree. disappointed in it, but i know i could be way worse off.

Awful.
Im basically pigeonholed as a data analyst. I really want to get into data engineering but i dont think i have the qualifications. Every job that responds to me pays less too. Fuck this gay ass career path i chose.

>user isn't able to install arch, download a currently running anime series, watch every episode, eat a bag of cheetos, and shitpost in at least 5 threads in less than 45 minutes
>implying a job makes this unachievable
filthy casual, i shitpost __from__ work. who's the idiot now, user?

Is it good that I'm about to start a PhD guys? I picked a great field, huge employability, fasctinating work, my dream job really. I just need someone to tell me I did good cause I have no one that cares.

I've been at the same job for the last 8 years.

>plz help, my co-workers are morons

Already have a decent full time job, but looking for a job more relevant to my degree and a better paying one as I just graduated. Current job doesn't reallt require higher education. My degree is in business administration - shouldn't be a problem. Not an American.

based and redpilled

i moved into an unused office and nobody cares because like 2 other IT people know what I do, since nobody can even see my monitor now I've basically just been able to live like a neet and get paid for it

Left my job a few months ago. Been studying for some certifications before I start searching again.

Posted this in a similar /v/ thread.
I've applied to hundreds of places in the last few months after my startup exploded which was my first year of experience.
I get basically no responses, and when I do it's a phone call where I get asked basic high school level questions like "what is an abstract class" or "what is pass by reference vs pass by value". Nothing ever comes of it.

I've connected with multiple headhunters and they all think my resume is great, I have 2 B.S. degrees (one computer science) and I'm not exactly retarded.
I want to give up bros.

Attached: sad_cat_snorlax.jpg (1009x932, 374K)

not good bros

Attached: 1546942822970.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

And by "my startup" I mean the startup I was working at making $50 an hour basically being a consultant and leading a team because I actually knew how to use git/knew the language.

Attached: sad_cat_hat.jpg (436x413, 38K)

That was me 6 months ago. I survived like that for two years, got a new job in a new city , in an office and I'm making $80k.
You've got your foot in the door, just keep going. When you have 2 years in your resume, recruiters will start contacting _you_ trying to get you hired, it's ducking nuts.
There hard part is over, you just have to stick it out a little while longer

oof

thinking of switching major to IT instead of CS bc about to fail first calculus exam

should i just drop out of uni and join the trades Jow Forums hench men?

Nonexistent. But thanks for asking wagie.

Attached: 1530755768498.jpg (1280x800, 186K)

Bootcamp grad here, unironically making 6 figures at my first job, umad Cuckputer Science majors?

Where do you live?
I'm a bootcampfag and got 60k, which is still higher than jobs some college grads make around here

wut

Boston

someone is going to be fired. chances are its him.

ssi doesn't cover enough of my meds but if i get a job now they'll cut my ssi and i still wont be able to get enough meds whats the point

should i just go blind or kill myself

Thanks! I have a couple of interviews coming up. Wish me luck!

I think you're fucked :(

I gave up and decided to work on being handsome instead so I can be a trophy husband and live forever as a NEET.

Attached: 154.jpg (450x522, 165K)

trump is about to crash the world economy, find a job soon or never

Been surviving off of credit cards while working a 15hr/week minimum wage job for the past 2 years. Currently $11k in credit card debt.

Send help.

wow
sure
is
reddit
in
here
pretty
sure
they
made
Jow Forums
for
all
this
normgroid
blogging
why
not
fuck
off
already
????

Attached: reddit_002.png (128x128, 4K)

The stars have aligned and I have 6 interviews this week. 2 a day until Friday. Wish me luck anons.

Settle down, beavis.

IT is pretty comfy user. There's a lot of opportunities and you can just program on the side

ganbatte user

Mods are based for the first time in years.

I switched to IT and continued programming as I was terrible at the theory/higher math courses. Got a CS related job regardless, degree doesn't matter anymore.

cringe

Can back this up. Never did CS but chose to do InfoSys and still landed a Software Engineering job straight away despite sucking at maths. As long as you can do what the recruiters want, it doesn't matter what you study, you're in.

I'm a grad in a place where there are virtually nonexistent entry level jobs
i need a cute anime girl to hold me

Attached: 1544501774719_0.jpg (292x282, 21K)

what you need to do is fuck off to reddit

been employed for 2 years, thanks for asking
BTW, people: DO NOT GIVE UP. I was a NEET for 4+ years, and when I joined this company, it turned out that I knew more than most of my coworkers, and they loved me there. I've always been a very insecure guy, but that helped me realize I'm good at what I do., which I didn't know before, simply because I had no one else with whom I could compare myself with.

this ^

cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm
cool story norm

pffffft

Attached: 1559629122537.webm (556x708, 2.59M)

thanks

>norm
>4+ years of NEETing
literal retard.

>blogs about his insignificant achievements like a redditard on the tech board
>not a normalfag
>oh guys im so insecure b-blogging gee guys wow

>from poverty to working at my dream job and making a lot of money
>without even having a degree
u mad bro
I can keep blogging if you want me to

thanks for showing how much of a neo-Jow Forums redditor you are with your cope achievements
>l-look at me mom i got a job just like everyone else see im not a total fuckup afterall please pay attention pls look I command a whole 5 figures!
total cope

>look at me, an anonymous user of Jow Forums trying to motivate other people to get a job
you are fucking retarded, did your mom ever tell you that?

>seething NPCnorm doesn't like it when he gets called out for his NEET LARP

>seething retarded, paranoid contrarian thinks his opinion matters.
top kek

>thinks anyone will really read or care about his wagie blog
>doesn't realize that others only come to post about their own normalfag days
naive and retarded
fuck off back to plebbit you transplant

>projecting
as I said, you are retarded

>says the guy using Jow Forums as facebook