Hey anons, I have been hacked and need help getting access to my Instagram account. Any help will be welcome...

Hey anons, I have been hacked and need help getting access to my Instagram account. Any help will be welcome. (pic not related)

Attached: IMG_20190617_153611_023.jpg (640x1136, 62K)

You need to hack into Instagram's mainframe using Kali Linux (the best hacking Linux OS). You will need to use terminal and write codes to steal Instagram's IP, and then you need to use a special software to get remote access to their database (which is protected by a firewall, which you will have to hack as well), and then you need to de-crypt your email and password. This is why there are so few hackers in the world.

Ok done now what do I do?

I was thinking of trying a brute force, but I couldn't find a program which allowed me to generate passwords and trial them on Instagram server side

Sir first you do the needful. Thnx

What:joy:

Reset your password to your account and find the instructions in your email

Sir plz, i am certified sun core java expert.
Do needful you get pass. Thnx

Email and password was changed, insta doesnt even require the other email to confirm

Well, your other option would be to contact instagram support about it.

u r so dum

unless you're a thot, nothing on your Instagram is remotely worth the headache of trying to recover a compromised account, accounts are free, just create a new one and stop being such a dumb nigger

Contact instagram, they'll have you take a picture with a pose. Email it to them and they'll provide a link that resets your password.

Does instagram staff use nudes as currency at their office?

only if you're a girl

Are you retarded? Just call your the hacker up. Hacking is fake as shit any way, the only way to get your credentials is either a company deliberately leaking it or you gave it up yourself

Contact their support...

What the fuck are we supposed to do, train you to hack it back?

They changed all details, support didn't help me get in because I dunt know the new email and password linked to it

Yes. This is why people use Arch. Spread the hacker network by adding new human proxies.

Are you dumb? Hacking is real as shit nothing is secured by the Internet fully, there is some security but there is counters

they would ask for the original email used to create the account.
The fact that you don't know that gives away the fact that you're trying to get into someone else's instagram.

Fuck off

Yes but the dude on support can't verify it was me just from the old email

you're full of shit.
Have sex
cope
seethe

And your really think if I was tryna get someone's account I wouldn't just ask, Jow Forums is known for that shit I don't wanna let them get access to my account.

you asked for our advice, and I gave it. Have sex

Yes because we all know that people who use Jow Forums are pussy magnets and anyway it won't help me get my account back

if you're as ugly as I think you are no one was looking at your account anyway.

That's why it isn't a personal, its a memepage but I use it to message my friends and people who want to buy shoutouts and shit and I dont want anons to see people's confidential shit

>Jow Forums is known for that shit
Fuck off, normie.

have sex

Yea I admit to being a normie, but I would rather be in Jow Forums then a reddit fag

that's what you deserve for using normalshit social media anyway.
again, have sex and leave.

I mean it's free income for spending like 30mins a day on the account

It was* free income.
Apparently you're too retarded to keep your password private.

anyone admitting instagram use should be permabanned from this board

Or just hack the Gibson and use that to crack the new password.
Based
They only take nudes.

how do you make income from instagram? just nudes and paypal ?

Attached: F4C24C18-F0AB-4B99-AC3E-0BDFAB689BD7.gif (680x498, 224K)

Seeing that he literally said how he makes money, you're surprisingly even less sentient than OP.

My bad ment to put was, and it was private the only place i put my password was in my memory, and before you ask it was randomly thought no words or shit

Tell us your password

Attached: E4AD95A6-032C-4D68-8162-2F40F36D4C55.jpg (1024x545, 66K)

ok since I've had enough of being a dick to you I'll start posting a little more seriously.
Basically, you had to have gotten phished. There is pretty much no way for your account to actually get 'hacked' (in that the attacker used some kind of vulnerability to exploit instagram's system), but there is a high chance you were targeted in some kind of phishing scam. Did you click on any weird links recently?

Alternatively, if you've used the password for other accounts it's possible it was leaked in a public database along with the associated email and someone just tried the login details in instagram and got in that way.

If you're serious about the support not being able to help you, you're fucked.

It was JSBH1998!

Your first mistake was going on that shithole website.

I don't open links and if I do I check the url for https and the correct link so I know its not a fake login page, and it was a seperate password from the rest. And I'm being serious about the support scenario

/thread