Imagine being this based. This picture was taken nearly ten years ago

Imagine being this based. This picture was taken nearly ten years ago.

He is using (and was still using before the arrest) a ThinkPad X31, with a Pentium M processor.

This computer is safe from Spectre, Meltdown, Spoiler, and any other hardware vulnerability. It is also free from the ME botnet.

So he probably knew that this hardware was secure *before most of the vulnerabilities were even discovered*.

Attached: 1533803447033.jpg (1536x1024, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techarp.com/guides/complete-meltdown-spectre-cpu-list/6/
github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/x86/kernel/cpu/common.c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfraw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol didn't know Calle 13 knew Assange.

How did he know tho?

Putin told him.

I don't know, but if you watch the videos before he was inside the embassy, he was using a regular modern Macbook. So he definitely knew that these old computers were more secure.

it was a simpler time

Attached: julo.png (383x645, 316K)

>Assange
Assangel, he'll have a fun time in proson

prison* fuck

R.I.P my man, he did nothing wrong.

Assange has been dead for a while.
He stopped PGP-signing long ago.

source?

Wut

>shit was so cash

get a load of this muh russia faggot

People on Jow Forums have been talking about Intel ME since 2008 or so. Every time there was a thread on it a whole shitload of obvious shills would arrive and call everybody schizo without actually trying to refute any of the technical details. Much like they do now when defending System D.

At some point the flood of shills makes things obvious, they only shill for and / or against shit they are threatened by.

>This computer is safe from
>Spectre
False.
>Meltdown
False.
>Spoiler
True, as it does not have hyperthreading.

techarp.com/guides/complete-meltdown-spectre-cpu-list/6/
Imagine being so wrong when the answer is a simple search away.

Imagine believing this bullshit list.
Spectre is a vulnerability inherent to any CPU with speculative execution. Every single CPU from Intel released after the Pentium Pro is vulnerable to both Spectre and Meltdown.
Here, have a look at the whitelisted CPUs in the Linux kernel:
github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/x86/kernel/cpu/common.c
Notice how Yonah (Pentium M) is only immune to SSB (Spectre Variant 4)
By the way, that list also omits other vulnerable CPUs like the PowerPC 74xx series (Snowden also used a PowerBook G4, which had a PowerPC 7455) and the UltraSPARC T2 and up.

>Snowden
Assange. For fuck's sake, I always mix them up. I shouldn't be posting at 3AM.

Spectre is a class of vulns with what, more than a dozen variants now, and some CPUs with speculative execution are vulnerable, some aren't, depends on the variants.

For example AMD CPUs aren't vulnerable to certain Spectre variants which affect Intel.

We now know it's the FBI.
Go back to work fed

All CPUs with speculative execution are vulnerable to some variant. Some (Like the PowerPC 7400) are almost immune due to the timing required to perform the attack, but the Pentium M is not even in that category. No Intel CPU with speculative execution is safe.

>shills shills shills
You‘ve clearly arrived from leddit no longer than 4 years ago, so you have absolutely no business knowing what went down in 2008.

What am I supposed to use then? A PowerPC 7xx?

Or any UltraSPARC up to the T1.

I wonder how usable something like that would be, by today's standards.

I regularly post from an iMac G3 (PPC 750 at 400MHz) for fun. It's alright.

Assange also wrote a really comfy *nix program check it out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfraw
>Surfraw provides a fast unix command line interface to a variety of popular WWW search engines and other artifacts of power. It reclaims google, altavista, dejanews, freshmeat, research index, slashdot, and many others from the false-prophet, pox-infested heathen lands of html forms, placing these wonders where they belong; deep in unix heartland, as god-loving extensions to the shell.

Based

What about RISC-V? I've been looking into that.
I'm pretty sure there's also some ARM stuff that's not vulnerable. I remember reading something about Cavium ThunderX1 not being vulnerable while ThunderX2 is, or something.

>All CPUs with speculative execution are vulnerable to some variant.
This isn't a true statement. It completely depends on the OS, CPU and many CPUs with speculative execution have not been individually tested yet. You're assuming too much.

Within the Intel product lineup some CPUs aren't vulnerable to vulns which affect others. One has to test each CPU.

Name a CPU with speculative execution that is not vulnerable to any variant.

He had a PowerBook G4 Titanium too.

Holy shit, a 400MHz G3? What the fuck. I have to fix my damn MDD already, gonna OC it to 1.6 at least and probably watercool it eventually.

Imagine actually believing in that glow in the dark psyop

Haven't tested them all yet.

Neck yourself, FBI agent

why you do this to me

>make wikileaks
>leak useless shit and stuff that benefits your political gain
based

Shillary Hack or Bilderbirg cunt.

Neck Yourself, Jow Forumstard
Bow before the motherland

AYYMDrones BTFO

Do you ever miss your dick?

That list is missing like 80 CPUs on it, right.

>Imagine being this based.
based on what?

Reminder that Assange is being tortured and kept in isolation

;_;

rest in pices

>and this is all i have on trump for his 2020 reelection lol