I'm seeing things about 5G recently. So is it causing cancer or something?

I'm seeing things about 5G recently. So is it causing cancer or something?

Attached: why.png (192x146, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2019-06-neuroscientists-d-identity-brain.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564734/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22112647
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22465825
icems.eu/papers.htm?f=/c/a/2009/12/15/MNHJ1B49KH.DTL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that, we have something MUCH MUCH worse to worry about. Turns out birds aren't real.

>yfw

Attached: DpKjPfBWsAEeYWt.jpg_large.jpg (540x960, 63K)

Holy shit! People are fucking stupid.

I've often wondered if this could be a technology that has been developed.

Maybe but how would it work? But I wouldn't know really. Wireless connection or.. That's why they're setting up the 5G Towers! To keep connection to the birds! ughh. but why would anyone think this it just stupid.

Nah I'm talking about brain interface devices/sat links for such devices.

Feel free to look here to see that I may or may not be schizo
>medicalxpress.com/news/2019-06-neuroscientists-d-identity-brain.html

Sorry for being dumb, but what they're doing is making new faces from characteristics from actual faces? Or am I not reading it correctly.

They are reading data from a persons brain to see how they represented in the individuals brain.

Sup' Jow Forums. This is the story of what happened to me a week ago. As always, I called my local GameStop to getBattletoads...but guess what, here's the trick: They actually HADBattletoads! And my life plan was ruined, but I ordered all of them they had in stock and said I'll come and pay with a credit card (Which I actually "found" somewhere). So I come there, a fat guy sitting on a chair as a clerk. So I say "I called a few minutes ago aboutBattletoads." He responds "So it was you?" "Yes, that was me", I say, then he stands up, walks to me and hits me in the face, after that he says "Go back to failchan." I stay there shocked, I found a /b/tard who works at GameStop, people. This is my first discovery like that ever. After I knock out of it, I scream "SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ", to check if that's true...as he was sitting on his chair again, he responded "NO YOU", so I asked him if he seriously hasBattletoadsin stock, he had some. So I bought it. And so, I was going home with my brand-newBattletoads, then my momma got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie to Bel-Air".I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo homies smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Attached: F3F27EA47A3740FC8723A9EE62728F9A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

What I'm gathering so far on minimal research and a lot of assumptions:

5G is new, but the frequencies it operates on on are not. They're just not widely used (except notably in weather radar), and that's of course why they were chosen -- to not crowd existing bands. There is no established link to cancer, so we're looking at basically the same panic as people had around cell phones at the beginning.

The real issue is that whichever country has market dominance of 5G tech will have endless opportunities to try and hide features in their tech that would allow for surveillance or cyberwarfare opportunities. Bear in mind that this tech would not be going only to that countries adversaries but around the globe, to a lot of places that won't be looking too hard for this kind of thing.

Currently that 5G dominant country is China, so naturally the two other big global surveillance states, Russia and the US, are not having it. Russia is spreading fearmongering propaganda, and i think the US is pretty much fine with that given the implications of Chinese companies having more largescale communication tech installed around the globe.

Mmmmmm... Fried pig pussy! Once you eat one of these pig pussy pork rinds, you'll never eat another.. human pussy again. But FUCK human pussy! I fuck dead pigs. You'll read all about it in heartburn how I fuck them dead pigs before I turn em into pork rinds!

I couldn't get no twat from serenity back then. She only wanted dildos in her pussy twat. Big phony bologna dicks. But now she wants this real cock. Come here serenity lets show these assholes how we fuck. Lets show these assholes how we fuck. My sweet sweet serenity.

Fuck an umbilical cord out of your phony asshole, and I'll hang a pig with it, while I impregnate you with my 80 year old pork rind dick. You'll give birth to a dead pig and we'll cut him into pork rinds.

I'll eat pork rinds with god. In a land that speaks only with its eyes. No language, no dildos, no fucking laws! Where the whores can't sell their pussy. Or use their twats to gold dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big dicks out, and our fucking hair wild.

Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Salt their dead skin and put em in plastic bags. Fuck you, you fucking, farting robots. Suck my dead pig. Suck my dead pig!

So cyber-spying or some shit? then why are people posting about 5G = cancer if there's no link to it?

>why are people posting about 5G = cancer if there's no link to it?
Because they're paid to spread misinformation about it. Search OPs relating to 5G on Jow Forums in the archive and see how these fearmongering threads started unnaturally getting spammed all of a sudden

Attached: hacker-2.jpg (2048x1280, 535K)

Most likely, we don't have studies and they are refusing to do them, the techno is banned where it was produced. But what we know with certainty is that it fucks the way insects and birds use to fly because the electromagnetic fields doesn't let them see where they are going, so this basically kills them by making them move to others parts (have fun with the lack of bees.jpg). And more than that, the technology is bad it can't go trough walls to be useful and needs a lot of infraestructure, so it will be way more expensive that current 4G , (I tough they were worried about global warming.deb.exe)

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON FAKKU. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED AND HAVE INAUDIBLE JAPANESE YELLS TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL TENTACLE RAPE SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME YET. I'M STILL IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE GOD DAMN FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK. WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Hope that at least the birds don't die, though bees dying doesn't sound fun

To say that I'm a big lynch fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous lynch fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. His new tv show has had me hypnotized for weeks!

But in all honesty my most favorite movie of all time is hot fuzz. It's fucking hilarious and has in my opinion some of the greatest camera work in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three movies ever made of all time.

Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans!

That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that stannis Baratheon is actually gone? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber. This isn't Reddit after all!

And um, I'd have to say my least favorite movie is a Clockwork Orange. It's far to edgy for me

health panics are more digestible and spread faster than technical security concerns, especially in places like South America or Africa that don't really have a dog in the fight. If you're a normie living in Venezuela you probably don't give a shit which of those three countries are stealing surveilling your country's communications, but the health scare might give you pause.

Because we know it's dangerous just not how much, remember that we already know that EMF are bad for our health and is probable cancer cause

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564734/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22112647

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22465825

icems.eu/papers.htm?f=/c/a/2009/12/15/MNHJ1B49KH.DTL

But as alway sthey need more funding and more studies

Attached: g8hjui6vdl131.jpg (640x850, 122K)

It's a Jow Forumstard schizo spamming, move along

Attached: Roll game well good luck if its an african countrytaken_a7a497_4864974.jpg (425x570, 75K)

we need to stop illegal and uninsurable microwave radiation

Doing Web Development shit, nothing exciting. Want to become fluent in C++ or C# to make game hacks to sell online.

Rolling

lol fuck you and your failed derail
bump

Shoo shoo schizos, is that way.

Rolling.

just saw a 5G tower pulled down where I am, only went up 2 weeks ago. I think the council ordered it removed.

cry more
bump

its not causing anything. 5g is just the new trend for schizos to be scared about.