How are they so good at stealing tech?

How are they so good at stealing tech?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-18/secretive-magic-leap-says-ex-engineer-copied-headset-for-china

Attached: Magic leap.png (800x797, 381K)

>produce everything in chinese factories
>WTF HOW DO THEY KNOW HOW TO BUILD OUR SHIT
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Attached: .jpg (725x555, 221K)

Because when your product is mass produced in a Chinese factory of course they will rip it off.

Why hire Chinese people then?

Who do you blame: the companies for placing manufacturing in China or the Chinese?

if you knew anything about magic you would know that they are literally vaporware

its like star citizen but without any actual product

which makes a lot of sense if you see WHO THE FUCK FUNDED THEM SO FAR

The reason they are secretive is because they actually outsource all their shit to China and make people sign NDAs so it wouldn't get out. But everyone knows.

It's not stealing.

ISHYGDDT

pro-tip: no one's gonna bother buying that shit either way

Attached: man-jacking-off.jpg (176x225, 10K)

Some pretty big names if you look at their Wiki.

Obviously the Chinese, duh. It's like those fucking Mexicants taking our jobs being the problem, not the companies hiring them for peanuts.

>bloomberg
im sure its like that special spying chip on the supermicro boards.
oh wait it turned out there is no such thing.

>he left the company in 2016 and founded his own company
Isn’t this like an eternity away from now? If they feel threatened by 3 years old technology odds are the guy is competent and putting his experience to good use. I’ll be more sympathetic when they point out specific and provable infringements rather than just saying “he stole it!!!!!”.

Secrets are not property, so you can't steal them.

so basicly the sole engineer of the project took off and went on making his own shit called nreal

which from the looks of it the only similiarities between them is that you wear them on your head

and you know they actually exist

>they look very similar to our confidential designs

>confidential designs
>lawsuit

so basicly magic leap is trying to bullshit us since the law prohibits tier 1 confidential designs to be shown private or public
thats some...odd choices for a lawsuit

>hire chinese engineer
>show him all your secret shit

Attached: pika.png (223x195, 49K)

What a chad.

Attached: Chi-Xu-CEO-Founder-nreal-full.jpg (768x1152, 151K)

What a legend.

Attached: Chi Xu.png (889x797, 147K)

Because they seduce and marry western engineers and they report back all the information back to the chinese government

Attached: 123409182374.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

They actually hire these girls to 'motivate the programmers'.

Attached: 7t990elaawb11.jpg (522x487, 54K)

fpbp

If you don't want chink bugmen stealing your designs, stop sending them over there.

>What is Magic Leap One

It's not excusive to communist china. Hell I work for chink boss and I can guarantee that he didn't hire any other chinese except from his own family. Most of the line/operation workers are either black or mexican while the middle and upper management (as well as technical people) are whites and couple of indian guys

Took a thief to understand a thief, that kinda thing

>Communist China
He said this unironically

Attached: 1560330687729.png (384x390, 320K)

>implying china isn't communist
Why are you so retarded, animeposter?

>what is an engineering sample that has yet to see the market and got btfo in less than a year by a chinese product?

ftfy

>gweilo designs circuitry
>sends to manufacturing plant and then automated assembly line
>hello gweilo how do we make this alien device we are mere insectoid brains
>"superior" westerner hands over schematic designs and blueprints
>yes thankyou supreme being!
>product produced exactly to instruction
>gweilo leaves
>sells remaining software/paper duplicates to rich chinese businessmen who open and close companies every day
>replicate designs exactly to spec without understanding what any of these superior western mans alien technology
>sell as cheap as possible because no money spent on R&D, maintainance team, testing team
>sell even lower and even at a loss since 51% of the capital is government owned and you will make money even if the government loses some jsut to stick it to the westerner
>original manufacturers who sold designs aren't the ones producing the new products so their hands are clean
>WAH U MEAN ME SELL!?
>I WAS HACK YOU KNOW?

Darn I wonder how those sneaky lil chinamens keep finding out ours secrets :O

>b-b-but it wasn't weal comunism!!1
Is what they meant to say.

Only rednecks and Jow Forums college dropouts honestly think China is Communist.

Even basic education is enough to tell you how stupid that sounds.

Nice but try reading the article first. I mean it’s not like the issues aren’t related but it would be good if you talked a bit about the actual topic before getting sidetracked.

I took OP's thread as how in general. It's pretty clear how it happened this time.