Why is windows so incredibly bloated now? I'm on a completely fresh install and 2gb of my ram are in use

Why is windows so incredibly bloated now? I'm on a completely fresh install and 2gb of my ram are in use.

Attached: windows-10-s-splash-100720578-large.jpg (700x492, 16K)

install gentoo

because normies dont care about bloat?

muh games

gpu passthru

I hate this shit as well.

unused ram is wasted ram you braindead fuckwit. Your OS is caching data. Any other modern OS would do the same.

What data dipshit its a fresh install

>8 gbs of ram
>muh games barely working with 100% ram usage
how do you even work with this os

Attached: 1539751191282.jpg (640x480, 18K)

It's the beautiful botnet running on the background.

Install Gentoo and remember to never use the internet because modern browsers use 1GB ram just having a video open

>MUH RAM
cringe and retard pilled

its 1.5-2gb before cached lmao cope harder

Stop unneccesary services from running/starting

I shouldn't fucking have to.

My windows install that is just for playing aion takes up 5/6 gigs of ram at average...

>HERP DERP
>FUCKING RAM DO THEY WORK

Just a gig?
You mean 10 gigs user...

I've always been someone who as used both Windows as well as Linux. Was never an anti Windows guy but I have to say, I'm starting to get pissed as well. This OS is becoming so fucking bloated and buggy, even I am considering to completely ditch it.

Wait so people don't use Windows 98 anymore? The fuck man it uses no ram.

What's the point of having ram if your computer doesn't use it. Windows uses ram in the background to make future use faster and more efficient. I swear this board has the least knowledge on tech related matters.

Figure it out you fuckibg moron. Go to task manager and see what processes are using the ram.

>my OS should only do the bare minimum for my exact use case, because I'm autistic about RAM

>defending microsoft fuckery
>for free

every fucking os and programs cache their shit in ram if they see space available you retard
win 98 and xp bloat themselves up the ass the same way

A OS should use 100% of ram available

Yep, my dad bought me a laptop a while ago for work and at the beginning it was actually pretty nice, I thought I could grow to like it until a month later it started growing incredibly slow and when I checked the processes 100% of disk, cpu and half my ram was being used for all sorts of system processes like background updates and other random system shit. What a piece of crap. It wasn't even for a short time neither, it lasted a few hours of unbearable slowness. And when I ended it in task manager it just starts up again a while later.

Attached: trysome.png (298x279, 161K)

At least Windows is doing something with it. Linux is the real hog. My phone uses 1.6GB and I don't even use it for anything except Maps. Pretty much everything else is disabled.

Thats the point, who asked for all these bullshit programs to not only come with windows but automatically launch. BLOAT

itt: stupid cunts