Monopoly

How many of you would push a magical button and bankrupt AMD in return for $3000?

Attached: monopoly-ultimate-banking-drustvena-igra-na-madarskom-01.jpg (603x554, 119K)

So I can give nvidia those $3000 for a gtx1650?

Okay, scratch that then.

$6000.

Both my amd and nvidia stocks are worth more than 100x that measly amount.

Maybe 6 million. I mean you'd be completely ruining the industry for at least a decade and that's assuming intel's "xe" (or xer?) Graphics card isn't total shit.

I make more than 6000 in a couple months so...big no...

My AMD stock is worth more than that, no.

>bankrupting the only viable competitor to intel and nvidia for miniscule financial gain
you have to be a complete retard to go through with what OP is offering

If I get the opportunity to short AMD stock beforehand, I would. Otherwise I'll pay that amount easily over the next 10 years to buy an i3 and a GTX xx60 series.

Pick it and put the miniscule amount toward monopoly lawsuits

So what? You don't care about others now, do you?

So if you shorted AMD, you'd be happy to see it go bankrupt, right?

The expected lifetime cost of having to buy shitty overpriced GPUs from a monopolist is likely much higher than $3000.

If you make it 3 billion then sure

The moment they have a monopoly is the moment they stop improving performance.

You see this all the time with Intel when they get too far ahead of AMD: they stop developing until AMD has caught up again.

How much do you reckon it is?

But I don't have anything afainst AMD or nvidia, I used both on my pc, I just tend to pick the best product they are currently making whatever gen we are talking about.

I don't think I would, but for more certainly, it'd have to be an amount of money that would seriously impact my life, like $3500

>would you ruin the entire industry for spare change?
yeah sure

I would do it for free

We'll that's what you're doing when you are constantly buying 3 fps better GPUs from Nvidia.

Not me
They will be the first to get mcm gpus working and usher in a Zen like resurgence in the pc market
Intcel are dying fuck em
Nvidia are shit as well but until amd is competitive in the high end I cbf with their over priced midrange to low end shit like navi

just buy 5% better Nvidia cards all the time. who gives a shit about competition or if we end up in an overpriced, non-innovative monopoly lol

So my 2080ti is 5% faster than my 1080 and v56? Fuck off

You and your "high-end" GPU are a tiny minority, idiot.

Short it before you accept the offer

I would do it for free to Nvidia

I'd do it for free just to dab on AMD fanboys.

what a piss-poor amount. If I'm gonna bankrupt the only other competitor to a dominant company I'd better be set for life.

>bankruptcy means the company shuts down

AMDrones want Intel and Nvidia to go under so its fair.

Nvidia doesn't need to nuke AMD, Intel will do it for them eventually.

After Ryzen's success I'm sure Intel wants AMD gone but they can't right now.

Intel would be pissing their pants if AMD were to go under because they'd suddenly be the sole remaining supplier of x86 CPUs which might actually get their company broken up.

and ruin the market for everyone, even nvidia fanboys because the prices would take a fucking hike
yay

They were the sole supplier of x86 CPUs for the past decade.

Give me 10 million and I would. 6 thousand is my take home in a month and a half or my yearly bonus after tax, it's basically nothing.

why don't nvidia and intel team up to dab on amd?

Nvidia would get raped by antitrust about five minutes later

The high end always moves up dickhead I had a 1080 at launch and it was a fucking fast card for the time granted that was 3 years ago but still
Fuck up dickhead your just jealous of cunts with better hardware
Because intcel hemmoragged talent and nvidia can't break out of gpu memes

>$3000 for giving nvidia a total monopoly over a tens of billion per year market
You're missing 6 zeros I'm sure.

No one wants to willingly work with Nvidia.

Would I be able to afford an nVidia card for $3000?

KEK

nVidia wants a dominant position. The reason why AMD is used in Apple is because nVidia wants a proprietary CUDA on Apple. Apple went opensource OpenCL instead.

>this guy thinks amy dollar amount less than 5 figures is actually worth anything

Poorfag neet detected