Google for help with an issue

>Google for help with an issue
>Only answer is in russian

Anyone know this feel?

Attached: images - 2019-06-19T081904.753.jpg (631x486, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I wish I knew russian. It is almost like there is another internet out there, and I can't use it.

no

You won't believe me, but 4gag is flooded with Russians.

Well yeah, it's called Runet

it is full of low quality bullshit, because wast majority of them are uneducated white niggers. you will be disappointed. it is like reading a Nigerian board or something of MAGA and Trump 2020

you're not really missing much

>it is full of low quality bullshit, because wast majority of them are uneducated white niggers

Attached: Nu-Western DNA.jpg (1164x1200, 670K)

You have just proved my point by example, Ivan.

>You have just proved my point by example, Ivan.

Attached: 1545461431007.png (961x1148, 1.45M)

>He can't read Russian
What are you? Some kind of Mutt?

go away ivan

>because wast majority
>wast majority
Hello, fellow shitter.

>go away ivan

Attached: 1545535093938.png (654x788, 459K)

imagine not being at least bilingual
ew uneducated filth

>he can't speak multiple languages
Mutt education at work I see.

Attached: 1554397257806.jpg (645x729, 77K)

its actually not all that hard to understand once you get the alphabet down, and the alphabet is derrived from greek. it makes it look a lot more alien than the language actually is

its hard to parse, but easy to put into a translator once you do. it made me look into other languages and they aren't nearly as easy, even when they are 'related.' good fucking luck trying to understand yiddish and hebrew. fuck that shit.

Attached: greek.png (622x600, 40K)

this is some real cyberpunk 2077 here

Attached: floating-lada-is-ready-for-russian-cyberpunk-2077-132542_1.jpg (1920x1280, 877K)

Trust me there's nothing of value in there.

russian is still not easy to learn with their grammatical cases and stuff

If your native tongue is anything but English it's piss easy.

Attached: steklovata 20 years later.jpg (960x935, 121K)

fuck duplicate

Attached: rus school.jpg (536x960, 49K)

if are drawn to the same things as the global intellectual majority, then yeah, they are the only people you see out there.
some of runet forums are unironically much better than their english counterparts. I don't remember many other than overclockers.ru, guns.ru, blizzard.ru by name, but there aren't any of the kind with same quality and activity levels on the outer net, or at least I didn't see them somehow.
but even your intellectual majority is different than the likes you'd see in the civilized world. treasure it, because for all its faults, it's still human, unlike some of the ones you'd see out there on plebbits and twitters.

Attached: 1560870085897.jpg (720x431, 42K)

Here's your education bruv.

Attached: ABSOLUTE STATE OF WESTERN EDUCATION - SJW Temper Tantrum Fined $44 Million.png (1376x1877, 2.75M)

Holy shit.

oh lol
It seems like you, Ivan, are cocksure that you know English language. Fucking inbreed degenerate. You are just a fucking gopnik, like your president lol

Whole fucking country is nothing but gopniks and trash. Fuck off, Ivan

Why are you posting these white niggers, Ivan?

Who are they?

>proceeds to fart out worse English than Ivan
Ayyyyyy

Attached: Democrap Utopia.png (1230x997, 1.79M)

Go away, tranny.

>google for help
>only relevant result is stackexchange
>"you're not allowed to ask this here locked lol"

Oh God .. why so many retards are born in USA? Is it because of chemicals in your tap water?

Quality of education
Consumerism
Fast food
Oligopoly markets
Meaningless jobs
High taxes and high costs
Am I wrong? Can some american shed some light. Add something or correct me.

Why are you projecting so hard, Ivan?

Do you happen to know what Ivy League stands for and how many people are passing through it every fucking year?

US has the most dense population of high IQ individuals in the fucking world because it is world's most powerful and technologically country on Earth, while your corrupted social shithole with a gopnik-president is fucking Northern Nigeria.

Why you are here, Ivan, in the US-made internets? Go squat somewhere else

>US has the most dense population of high IQ individuals in the fucking world because it is world's most powerful and technologically country on Earth

Attached: SJW ~Civilized~ Society of California.png (698x899, 690K)

lol Ivan. What is your education, by the way? Are you an economist? Political scientist?

I think you are a security guard in a shopping mall or something

>search google for an answer, no result
>search yandex, get a solution with a download link with the first result
All you that are mad about shitty pajeet tutorial videos online should just learn russian.

>lol Ivan. What is your education, by the way? Are you an economist? Political scientist?

Attached: ~IVY~ League SJWs TESTS ARE OPPRESSION.png (949x709, 75K)

not when there's not much on your mother tongue about it. I speak Portuguese and there doesn't seem to be a single good book on Russian learning out there, it's like everyone who gets into it learns through private classes

Here's your Ivy League bruv.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-6-19 The Seven Most Ridiculous College Protests Of 2017.png (617x251, 32K)

Why you're so mad? People in that picture are Americans, aren't they? It just baffles me, that you usually hear some stupid/fucked up thing happening in US.
I'm not Ivan, nor am I slav, or same user.
>US has most sense population of high IQ individuals
If you mean high IQ of 98, then yeah, I guess. worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
>Most technologically country on Earth
On where else could it be? Can't argue with that. US got on internet train faster than anyone else. That's why you have Silicone Valley. On the other hand, I remember reading bad comments about US ISPs, data caps, high prices and/or less than 1Gbps speeds.
I'm not a slav, Bob.
Btw, Europe made www. :^)

>orange man bad

NOVY NOVY NOVY GOOD!!!

this

Ivy league isn't that much better than other universities, they just are much better funded by accepting the rich us kids and 'donations' from their parents

Attached: 1553073599597.gif (645x773, 41K)

>google for help with an issue
>use startpage because botnet lmao
>first fifty results are unrelated topics that happen to match with one word
>use duckduckgo instead
>answer is the first result

I'm 100% sure that in this thread there has not been a single post from a non-russian yet.

Even OP post is a bait.

t. Falseflagging ivan

Post the link, we'll translate it.
Trump 2020 is pretty much guaranteed.
t. Russian

I'm not russian. But you very much sound like pic related

Attached: 1540396635455.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

I'm not even Russian and still have better English than you but sure thing Mutt. Stay mad that you don't even know your own native tongue properly.

Right click, translate to english

I browse whole websites in different languages this way

Let me guess, is it habr.com?
Yup, it's like the Chinese internet with it's own services, but without firewall.

Just download a Russian grammar written in English, Joaquim.

Wait, americans are taught only english?

I didnt know canada and straya did it too. Based

Sometimes we learn a romance language, typically Spanish, but it's not a high priority

When I try to go on aliexpress I only get russian language version of the site. It sucks.

>implying
The Runet is filled with the very same reddit bugmen actually.

Attached: 2019-01-10-01-15-51.jpg (1200x760, 147K)

Basically yeah. Some schools offer a second language but in the last years the number of people that took any second language (Spanish, German, French, whatever) sharply declined because students feel it's not worth the effort.

Hohol you aren't fooling anyone.

It's a good thing, learning foreign languages besides English is a waste of time unless you spend a lot of time with inbred retards who don't speak English or want to move to another country and blend in.

>Hohol', Hohol (Ukrainian: Гoгoль) is a Ukrainian Cossack surname. Hohol in the Ukrainian language represents a type of duck.
Well thanks for making me learn something new but sure thing 56%.

MUTTS COPE, EVERYONE!

That's sad. Where I live, we learn English and an additional language, which, usually, can be chosen from german or russian.
So, I can speak and write 3 languages, I think it's pretty nice to know more than your mother tongue.

Holy shit, I started learning english before I started school at 6 years old, and then I was forced to continue learning english until I had finished 13 years of school. I was also forced to learn german from 6th grade until 13th grade, and I was also forced to learn a little french but only for one year.

You have to also remember, we are not like Europe. We don't have different speaking countries next to us. It's one chunk of sectioned landmass of English. The main other language speakers is Spanish, but due to political and social stigma most people don't learn it much. Other languages are taken so unseriously there has been talk about replacing foriegn language requirement with computer code.

It's a shame really. Can't hurt to studie another language. Wouldn't mind knowing Spanish better or Welsh for heritage reasons.

you cant really insult americans in a meaningfull way, its like insulting an animal. his mental capacity is too limited to really understand. he might react hostile from the tone of your voice or a few keywords he read. but this is nothing but a learned response like a dog learning to expect food after ringing a bell.

Same, grew up multilaterally thanks to my family living all over Europe. Learned Russian and Latin in school but admittedly my Latin is horrid. I honestly didn't believe American schools don't require a second language even if it's just Spanish or French due to the countries right next to them.

>he uses Google
Fucking retard

my English isn't good enough to use it as a reference for phonemes. it took me a while to understand that Ж is actually just J because the book I had borrowed to learn Russian kept referring to it as Zh, which doesn't make any sense btw

... Then don't use a grammar book as your reference for phonetics? You do know that things like podcasts, YouTube, and forvo exist, right?

>Mexicans want to hop the wall to go into the US

it's still quite hard. I'm saying this about Russian specially. I have watched some videos on palatalization and I still don't get it 100%, so learning a language that has palatalized alternatives of every consonant isn't easy

Attached: IMG_20190404_081925.jpg (414x414, 26K)

It's not J, it is zh, he was right. It sounds like J, but without that d at the start.

J, like in "jellyfish", but without phonetic 'd'.
Now you should be able to say it.

that's what I'm talking about though, J in Portuguese doesn't sound like the one in English. English phonemes are weird and not a good reference to learn other languages if you don't speak it well

Learn Russian гoмик

Attached: 10247262_278538985639960_8769671571334601504_n.jpg (640x426, 58K)

Oh... I'm not that user, just saw your post and hand an urge to reply. :^)
I remember, when teacher taught us to pronounce 'the', fun times.
Try to say this: colonel
Now look up how to pronounce it.
English is stupid sometimes.

I speak english, german, russian and japanese and it's not like anyone online ever provided any help in other languages so no, i don't know that feel.

I was surprised how much good video content is out there on Russian. I've seen high quality videos talking about the design of OS kernels in detail getting a shit ton of views.
I'm not even that good at Russian, just picked it up as a child, but understanding videos is incredibly easy

Zh in Russian is pronounced in the same way the French pronounce everything with a J or a Ge.

George would be pronounced as Zhorzhe in French.

>itt

Attached: rustard.png (345x350, 185K)

Cocи хyй, дeбил. хД

Fuck off bulgar

I don’t know Russian and have 0% slavic heritage and I can you OP’s image says something like 100% Faggot

Lmao dude you just have lots of high IQ from foreign students just like how you stole all the German scientists after ww2

>google for help with an issue
>first result is a banner for the national suicide prevention

Anyone know this feel?

Based

Seething blyatniks

Attached: 1452423648151.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

STALKER 2 sure is looking good.

pick your race

he is not wrong in the sence that there a lot of high iq people in the USA. But there is also a lot of really low IQ people and often they are in charge of things.

At this rate I am starting to think that only asia is based

Attached: 1559134465356.png (1400x1380, 1.47M)