Grain of salt prices

Grain of salt prices.

Attached: 2A9DAB7E-21CC-4F8B-B785-D662F546595A.jpg (750x847, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/nvidia-rtx-super-graphics-cards-msrp-leaked/
reddit.com/r/RenderToken/comments/9j0zdq/10_gigarays_translate_to_32_gigarays_in_real/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$430

AMD wins again.

So whats the difference gonna be between 2080 SUPER and the TI?

Overpriced but might bump old cards down a bit.

>yfw owning your own gpu will be irrelevant within the net few years

You're a moron

>b-b-but the new cards will be the same price as the old ones

lol fucking hell

Can we get a cope thread going?

Did anyone actually think this besides Nvidiots?

is this really a better way to make money than to sell more units at lower margins?

>implying there won't be a 2080ti super
As for the answer to your question, nobody really knows for now.

GET EXCITED FOR THE NEXT PRODUCT AND CONSUME

Attached: 1559521794271.jpg (505x607, 28K)

no it wont. they are specifically 5-10% more expensive so old cards will stay the same price

Tired of this phrase

$430 for a mid range GPU. Only retards will buy that.

guys should i get used 1080ti for 400$

fuck off

>mobo market about to get fucked
>ddr4 ram market about to get fucked
>gpu market is completely fucked
fuck it i might go pre-built on my next pc

absolute garbage. hope everyone buys the amd stuff because nvidia is out of control.

Super expensive

What's wrong with ddr4 pricing ?

it's going to spike up again since samsung b-die isn't being produced anymore and people will want faster than 3200MHz ram w/ their ryzen 2 cpus

that's not going to happen though

According to the slides there is almost no gains between 3200 and 3733MHz memory.

look again

about 99% of consumers have no idea what samsung bdie is lol

So the 2070 Super is the best option right?

Does this mean I should just instantly buy an RTX 2070 then?

>1~2ns is a significant gain.
are you smoking weed again?

I did, still no difference.

look at the timings, mongoloids

ram speed does not matter heh

These are prices are just high enough so they won't have any kind of an effect on the existing prices.
Not exactly a surprise though. No way these jews were ever going to lower their prices, even if their sales are down.
I can't wait to see the pricing of their next generation. It's going to be 2k for the 3080 Ti or something.

>RTX 2080 SUPER Ti!!!

Odin's beard the GPU market really is a load of shit

Well probably, but stupid niggers will still pay for it to show off to their incel friends.

genuinely considering getting one o' dem consoles in 2020/2021

Thats even worse of an idea. Paid for online, no pirating, no niche titles/strategy/good modding.

Strategy games gave low requirements no need to upgrade to play them. You don't have to pay for online if you use Bing.

>if you use bing

I have no clue what you're talking about. I'll never go back to consoles though. The price of games alone is more than I spend on my pc

you will be able to play quake 2 in 4k

bigger temperatures

why would I pay full price for games

Even if you dont the sales aren't as good as PC sales and key sites, also no pirating, no creamAPI for games with dlc greed (paradox esp) etc.

I'd only get a console if I had a lot of money and wanted an exclusive. I'm still miffed I didnt get to play bloodborn

The name and the price

If consoles bring good performance at cheap price some low-mid range PC users might switch because hardware prices are fucked up.

DDR4 WAS fucked, now is more normal. Motherboards are getting insane though. GPUs have been insane for 3+ years, buying used or waiting for EOL products to go on deep sale is the best strategy (e.g. 1080 Ti or Vega 56).

Nvidia gains NOTHING from selling you gpus at reasonable prices

Ddr4 is actually below healthy like it was 2 years ago. The prices are a result of intel unexpectedly screwing up their 14nm production be cause they tried to switch to 10nm but then switched back. Vendors literally cant get enough CPUs if they wanted and have no reason to buy RAM, but RAM manufacturers were building factories out like 5 years ago that only came on recently. So not only is there low demand from the biggest market sector, server, there's a glut of supply.

Do not buy this generation from any vendor. Let them fucking eat the loss. They are both damn insane with these prices.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
*WHEEZ*
AHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Nvidia's RTX 2070 and 2080 Sales Disappoint, Gaming Revenue Down 45%
let them continue to gain NOTHING

Well, looks like it's an RX 3700 for me then

Attached: 1552673857122.jpg (540x540, 75K)

Someone needs to prod AMD to forget the Radeon VII and fucking release the 5990XT

How much is your PC user?

350w housefire, you can simply scale it up to 64CU from 40. We also have no clue if it even scales to 64CU, they may not have fixed GCN bottleneck.

~$1.5K by local prices
bonus is: games cost half the price here so in 5 year run it's about same thing but with better looking games

I have a 6700k and a r9 390.

Still the best option and likely to stay that way for some time

second hand is too risky. it went through crypto hell, 100%

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-103955.jpg (1080x1848, 302K)

>5990

user, it already exists.

Attached: c244171ce6154e330b9b49cfc76661a4-500-320.jpg (500x320, 19K)

>Gaming Revenue Down 45%
Why Nvidia make more money this year?

looooooool
weren't they supposed to be cheaper than the current non-supers?
novideo is dead

Attached: aKCAW5x_d.jpg (640x647, 35K)

Possibly but a 1080ti was never a good economic choice so unlikely

those are the old prices... RTX launched with fucking stupidly high prices theyre a rip off

That's not a good idea.

Based AMD have already identified that the 'turbo enthusiast' market is niche at best, and that people will generally look for a 'sweet spot' of price:performance; it's only really people rolling in it that spend over $1000 on ONE PART of a gaming computer. Most people simply don't. Their range is designed to be a +/- around console performance, which they make the chips for, because that's what people want.

VR is niche. Raytracing is niche. This is not the shit people buy for most of the time.

The turbo enthusiast market certainly existed in the 2000s to the early 2010s, but it's dead. Why? Games look too good now. Plain as day. The differences in game quality are simply not palpable enough to drive sales. Fuck, go play Oblivion, and then turn draw distance down to low settings. You get grey fog 10 feet away. You just don't get shit on for bad hardware like you used to, and it's fuckin' great.

Going back further, Half Life. Anyone play it on software rendering? It fucking sucked. Chuggy mess. So the turbo enthusiast market went and dropped money on GPUs to make it not suck.

Games are just better looking now. We don't need the crazy GPU performance to get that anymore.

RTX 2060 and RTX 2070 are already close in performance so what's the point of RTX 2060 Super?

Will they price cut the vanilla cards?

more vram

But everyone said 6GB was perfectly fine!

wccftech.com/nvidia-rtx-super-graphics-cards-msrp-leaked/

If they don’t price cut the vanilla cards...wow. That’s fucking awful prices.

Dang. This is what it looks like to see two companies mutually agreed not to battle on prices.

Cheers guys. It was great while it lasted.

Attached: 3B893EC5-4FA8-4468-B672-AD8D5A6EB478.png (549x604, 158K)

AMD isn't doing big Navi until they can get the yields on 7nm or 7nm+ to make it commercially viable. Big dies on 7nm are still way too expensive due to yields.

The argument I've been seeing made is that the apparent bottleneck in GCN was a CU saturation issue rather than the front end geometry bottleneck it appeared to be, and that the changes in Navi should scale now that AMD has finally found the missing 25-30% perf/TFLOP from GCN.

Wait for Intel Xe GPUs, now with more STDs ahahahahahahah

why is AMD not using RT cores?

>those prices

Attached: 1558290873514.jpg (497x603, 54K)

wtf AMDs new GPUs have ZERO GIGARAYS! junk!

No you absolute moron, you should Just Wait™.

i mean having realtime raytracing would actually be really nice for CG artists.

5700 XT, here I come.

same

because 1070 runs metro with RTX at 35 fps
nvidia selling you air again

enjoy it when both companies increase it another $100 after you encouraging them

its crazy that the 5700 XT even looks reasonably priced when it isnt, only when you compare it to NVIDIA's bullshit

but the human eye can't perceive more than 30fps per second.

They're Nvidia, they've already beat AMD in volume. Also price doesn't matter nearly as much as people think. The 2% of people bitching about prices on the internet are insignificant.

>more expensive
Oh thank god. I though i was going to get btfo for buying 2060 at launch for a moment

If the 2080S is

1660 and 1660ti are amazing cards for the poor so no one complains

Just drop the fucking prices of the current non-Super stuff by like $50 or $100 dollars, even fucking $50 would work for me FUCK My RX 580 is getting long in the tooth

>buy shitty ass amd card
>last 2 years
I hope you learn from this mistake. Next time buy a mid range that can at least last 4 years

why?

Is there any source for this or did you just make all of this shit up? This is adroedtv level garbage

I smell rebrandeon-tier tactics here
just a bit of factory OCing to jew some turds out of their money
won't touch these things

Attached: 806622989_127727.jpg (616x676, 38K)

>AMDs new GPUs have ZERO GIGARAYS
>realtime raytracing would actually be really nice for CG artists.

reddit.com/r/RenderToken/comments/9j0zdq/10_gigarays_translate_to_32_gigarays_in_real/
tl;dr
>RTX only speeds up raycasting. Shader heavy scenes see less improvement. RTX doesn't handle volumetrics. 10GRays/sec is in an ideal scene, expect ~3GRays/sec. NVLink allows VRAM sharing but not at full GDDR6 speeds. All said and done, still expect really good improvements when properly implemented.

>raycast
>blur
>rinse
>repeat
more meme technology, now with SUPER suffix.

Attached: 525px-Simple_raycasting_with_fisheye_correction.gif (525x189, 127K)

2080 Super still has only 8GB of GDDR6 vs Ti's 11 and also less Shader units etc

Frankly, underwhelming.
I expected them to be more expensive than that.

Nvidia could and should increase the prices. These are supposed to be luxury products but if every pleb on youtube has them they're completely pointless ffs!

>RX 480 came out 3 years ago
>is still the price/performance kimg

Shill harder