I feel really sad for a genius like this to suffer from mental illness...

I feel really sad for a genius like this to suffer from mental illness, he made his own os + compiler in 2 MB and I feel like he was one of the smartest tech people on Earth, just misunderstood and with mental illness of course,

sad

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x305, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/sarcosine/#neurology
examine.com/supplements/sarcosine
youtube.com/watch?v=RyHQRxQGBhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1ODxCoYlI.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((mental illness)))

I feel sad that he was tormented to death

Before developing his schizo he was a decently smart developer iirc. Systems engineer or something. He only became a genius after becoming autistic, probably because that's all he obsessed over

schizophrenia isn't real, it's how (((they))) discredit you.

Tbqh there wasn't really anything new or special that TempleOS did

>Nothing special about TempleOS compiling itself from source in under 3 seconds during boot time

And yet you don't feel sad for all the non-geniuses suffering from mental illnesses.

Go watch his videos, it's obvious the CIA niggers were fucking with him and causing him distress.

If there’s a silver lining to his story it’s that it will help raise awareness for schizos. His downward spiral is well documented and by now millions have been touched by it.

Don't you just love how a post about a schizophrenic programmer, achieving more in 10 years than what any 4channer ever could in 20, just devolves into said 4channers trying to mimic a schizophrenic in a mocking way, as if to justify their own lack of accomplishments in spite of having no mental health issues.

>as if to justify their own lack of accomplishments in spite of having no mental health issues.
This is the part where you went full retard. The guy was legitimately funny.

Why are you trying to surf on his accomplishments?
Do something yourself.

But you aren’t.

Why do you say that?

I feel bad for watching a video of him jerking it and ejaculating all over himself.

>Tbqh there wasn't really anything new or special that TempleOS did

Attached: 1553186576859.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Because you are just mediocre developer, and not funny, but you try to hop on the emotional train.
Leave Terrys legacy alone, you glowing thing, or make something spectacular your own.

>The guy was legitimately funny.
Wait until you have to raise a mentally ill child of your own.

Oh, wait... Even Davis got more pussy in his lifetime than you.

>Tbqh there wasn't really anything new or special that TempleOS did

Tfw retard.

why didnt he livestream himself getting rolled over by a locomotive

i feel bad for him but at the same time his story makes me feel really, really uneasy and i feel like that could happen to me one day.
t. mild schizophrenic.

What a bunch of nonsense you are spouting. Who hurt you?

just take a couple of grams of sarcosine daily.
if you wanna put in more effort, look into a ketogenic diet.

He wasn't given his righteous position in society because we are racist against over-achieving whites

i've been on a fuckton of meds throughout my life but none of them worked without absolutely ruining everything else about my mental and/or physical health.
plus it's not really annoying just either hearing incoherent shit in my head or feeling fearful and being easily startled at night or in the dark or whatever. dealing wtih that is easier than dealing with the side effects of pills.

why dont you go back to twitter

>Calling people niggers
>Racist against whites
You sound like you're developing a case of schizophrenia

I'm a nigger myself so I get to say who is and who isn't racist, and you're an extremely racist nigger

Nice projection btw

sarcosine isn't like drugs. your body naturally produces it from glycine, which you get from eating protein (e.g. meat, eggs, milk).
it's highly likely that sarcosine won't negatively influence mental and physical health whatsoever.
you can read more about it here: examine.com/supplements/sarcosine/#neurology

(another option is to take a large amount of glycine, which is actually good for tendons and overall longevity, but that can cause diarrhea)

oops, didn't mean to append #neurology to that link.
examine.com/supplements/sarcosine

thanks user, i'll take a read.
the "metal health" industry fucks everyone over doesn't it

yeah. a big problem is that most psychiatric drugs only work as intended for a short time, but they're prescribed for months/years. here are two great videos on it youtube.com/watch?v=RyHQRxQGBhI and youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1ODxCoYlI.

He had a fucking shit taste in prostitutes. If you're going to pay for it then at least get a decent looking but of fluff instead of some meth whore. What, the CIA enticed him with some bald headed as skank?

If you are a genius you are mentally ill in one manner or another, you just have a slightly better chance of keeping under control than others

>died August 11, 2018
I had just started my final semester for my bachelor's degree, and had no idea that he died.
>age 48
What a shame to be cut so short.

Aug 11 should be a governmental holiday around the world asap.
Which will be the First Nation which acknowledges his work?

Terry knew too much about the Monarch project.
They had to shut him down to tie loose ends.

daily reminder that Jow Forums actually killed a man

Can't believe it's nearly been one year already.

Lose thos?

I recall to watching his videos instantly after it got released.
Good ol’ times.

TempleOS is the system we will use to fight the machines. What he did will be very important in the future.

Too bad it only works (and just barely) on Core2Duo machines like Lenovo T60.

you are being weirdly defensive and very clearly projecting your insecurities that nobody gives a shit about. you can appreciate terry (which Jow Forums very much does and you would know this if you actually browsed this place) and still find him funny or ridiculous.

And I do find him amusing.
But I can’t find some folks opening thread about him amusing where I see the op only want (You)s.

theoretically, yeah. but no one was actually implementing what he did, and that’s a huge accomplishment.

He was a martyr who successfully constructed God's third temple.
He ought to be canonized as a saint and given a feast day.