LOL who cares about China, at least we still have Eur-

>LOL who cares about China, at least we still have Eur-

Attached: 1541869939849.png (635x883, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68MKLkNSMN4
commondreams.org/news/2016/05/23/call-it-coup-leaked-transcripts-detail-how-elite-orchestrated-overthrow-brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>€1000 phone
>no one buys

Who the fuck could have guessed?

nice to see europe accepting huawei's dick into their holes, it's gonna be a fun couple of decades

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1530217405826.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>pay 1200euros to get fucked
vs
>pay 400 euros to get fucked

iTOFO BTDDLERS

people stopped buying iphones like 10 years ago in europe

Stop hating America just because you can't afford us, Eurpoors

more like
>pay 1200 for an inferior product
vs
>pay 400 to sell out your entire country
or just buy any other android phone lol, but europoors won't be doing that. it's gonna be really fun.

based

sedba

Do europoors really by chinese plastic?

do amerifacts really buy recycled chinese beer cans?

the complete collapse of america from the apex of power will be a monument remembered for 1000 years as to the consequences of a nation ruled by corporations.

Attached: 4d612c0817aca94b6fb85248b8dd68e4.jpg (364x750, 29K)

So your problem is they will sell out to China instead of the US?

basde

Attached: 1547547691931.jpg (1234x697, 103K)

>Samsung Galaxy S10
>128GB memory + SD card
>900€
>Nr. 3 on Amazon

>Apple iPhone XS
>64GB + you're stuck with that
>1125€
>XR is nr. 29 ... XS doesn't even register among top 50
>looks like a cheap chink phone for 150€

It's not the price ... it's just that Apple is shit

Attached: Iphone LOL.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

>Buying a Chinese phone directly instead of buying a US phone made in China
Makes sense

Why I buy chink

Attached: tiananmen-tank-man-jeff.jpg (794x476, 326K)

Samsung is Korean though.

>mobe maker
British slang?

yea europe is filled with huawei and europeans are so tired of getting cucked by america that they actually celebrate being cucked even harder by china

>your entire country
let 'em have it it's all shit anyway

FUCK YEA!

We love those chinker phones.

Buy one, don't give a shit about it ... throw it into a pond, loose it in the forest for a month or two, and it will still work after you find it.

Once we do manage to crack the screen ... it still werks.

After all that ... once we get bored of it ... we sell it to an american poorfag as a vintage phone --- and buy a new one.

slang you won't see outside of The Register
they're pretty uh
"unique"

cringe
learn to spell

missed me with that gay nazi shit

>recycled chinese beer cans
You mean aircraft grade aluminum?

>we sell it to an american poorfag as a vintage phone
You're hash must have been placed with bad henna, because you seem retarded.

Don't forget a 1k monitor stand

China is not imperialist shithole like the us of a so we'll be far better off if we axed the "friendship" with you fat assholes.

Jesus Christ you could at least try being subtle

>china is not imperialist

Attached: 1545222938035.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>he says, as America's about to invade Iran
When was the last time China toppled a Middle Eastern regime, bucko?

China goes after places like Tibet, and Africa.

pl0x do a spell check for me

>"Huawei, the lads!"
Only Brits will get this

HuuWeiWei P30 Pro is 1000 € too.

Tibet is part of China, and everything China's doing in Africa is with consent of the local governments.
Seven years ago, the USA removed the Paraguayan president from office. Not three years ago, America promoted a coup d'etat in Brazil. Meanwhile, the USA was attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria. Now, it's on the brink of military aggression towards Venezuela and Iran.
When was China ever even close to being this imperialistic?

Boeing grade aluminum.

>aircraft grade aluminum
This is what iPajeets actually believe.

Attached: 1546165975783.webm (960x1702, 548K)

based

oof

At least the Americans are still retarded enough to buy our overpriced garbage.

>the absolute state of amerifats

yea lol this is perfect because it's exactly what euros are telling themselves while at the same time so outrageous to people who know anything that they'll think you're writing satire.

its definitely the price. You don't seriously think that flagships like that make up a majority of sales do you?

its the mid and low end phones that are the majority of sales. Since apple priced themselves out of those markets, they're doing worse.

i only know one person with a huawei phone and its a gen-x er who can barely use it.

China is currently actively genociding 3.7 million of the uyghur peoples.

Reeducation, forced cultural regression, beatings, murders, and even incineration of bodies in ovens to conceal evidence has been documented.

BASED CHINA

Attached: 1555324470705.png (1199x867, 618K)

iSLAM BTFO

Attached: 1541316945350.gif (500x491, 376K)

china also harvest organs, colonizes, steals everything it can get its hands on, pollutes as absolute much as they can get away with, and is a brutal police state, among many other things. I'm from taiwan and I've talked with coworkers about this. europeans are so bitter about american dominance over the last 100 years that they will gladly accept china just to spite america and they'll look the other way whenever china does anything. they're not willing to stand up to china, and honestly they aren't in the position to after having their economy stagnate for a decade. the average european is furious with america and loves the idea of china taking over. my coworkers don't believe it because they have high opinions of europeans but I've actually lived in europe and I've seen how the people here are.

You sure do alot of affording, debt capital of the world. How many years of student loan you still gotta pay? Bubble bursting in 3....2.....1...

CHINA WAS LITERALLY AN EMPIRE DUMBASS

wtf I love china now

I actually don't care about what china does to the Middle East and Africa, but anybody who thinks the Chinese will be better world masters than the Americans is retarded.

So China is doing all those mean things internally, boo fucking hoo! What you fail to realize is that America isn't messing with itself, it's messing with others. Nobody cares what China does to itself.
>I'm from Taiwan
Reminder that the Guomindang is controlled opposition. The CPC literally supported it in its beginning. Learn more about your own history.

Yes, aircraft grade aluminum is just aluminum.

>Tibet is part of China.
China arrested all the llamas that they could get their hands on when they decided to collect Tibetan clay.

America has literally been propping up, supporting, funding and arming genocidal dictators like Plutarco Elias Calles and Augusto Pinochet since forever, not to mention causing unrest and instability all over the world. I'm willing to give China a try.

At least whether Tibet is Chinese or not is arguable. South America and the Middle East though are undisputably not part of America though, and yet...

Imagine trying to bash China but completely makes people think China is based.

Attached: CHYNA_BAD.jpg (1125x1161, 305K)

the parody writes itself. like I said, it's going to be a fun couple of decades. europe is just too bitter about americas dominance to have any sense, and will gladly look the other way.

>At least whether Tibet is Chinese or not is arguable
It's not arguable. Tibet isn't China, and also China doesn't get to claim the whole ocean from the Chinese coast to Brazil as their traditional fishing waters.

Who gives a shit? Like I'm meant to go save some Muslims from the based Chinks.
The Uighyers were shooting at Western troops and waging jihad in the middle east a few years ago. A bunch ended up in Guantanomo.
Boo fucking hoo. The worlds a much better place with Islam gone.

It's propaganda you faggot all funded by Western thinktanks. They aren't doing it.

This is absolutely not based. China is but no that is not based activity at all.
>Hurr durr it's cool to be edgy

gay

Based.

Attached: tarp btfo.jpg (878x1024, 156K)

>Tibet is part of China
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Tibet became a part of Szechwan and Tsinghai provinces in the 18th. The only ones interested in China leaving are the Nepalese who have been trying to invade since 1792. There's no "Tibetans", they were invented just like "Yanomamis" and "Palestinians".

>ameriburgers forced to eat dogs and drink kiddie piss in reeducation camps

I bought Galaxy Note N7000 for about $1000 years ago, and I'd buy a Samsung for $1000 or even more again, but I'm not buying Apple even if it costed peanuts. Apple sucks so much it's ridiculous, macfags would see it too, if they weren't so easily distracted by shiny glossy things.

Tibet is geological term, it was never a single independent sovereignty ever in history. Besides Tibet is China now, just like America doesn't belong to the natives anymore. Might makes right, if you are American you are all for this.

>they were invented just like "Yanomamis" and "Palestinians".

Attached: 1531341835542.png (202x188, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=68MKLkNSMN4

This. Muslims are violent faggits in every country. Out of all the things I disagree with the Chinese government defending themselves from the violent Muslims isn't at all one if them.
I disagree with their current political ideology only, but I acknowledge that they deserve to protect themselves against the violence of Islam.

It's not arguable. Hawaii isn't America, and also America doesn't get to claim the whole ocean from the American coast to Australia as their traditional fishing waters.

China's One Belt One Road initiative is paying off. They have direct railway line from China to the heart of Europe.

Fuck all the way off shlomo. Israel is the only thing that was invented. It's been Palestine forever

What violence? Show me 1.7B violent people? Show me the 6 million in the US being violent. Or the 30 million in china being violent. Stop putting part to whole.
Doesn't matter what you guys think of Islam, Muslims haven't done shit and they don't act in the manner you think Islam says to.

I don't support the kikes, but defending a bunch of mudslimes who were created by the Muslim Brotherhood is idiotic. I'm all for tearing Israel down, but replacing a jewish state in Palestine with a moslem one is just dumb.
>Israel is the only thing that was invented.
I'm not disputing that Israel was invented. Fuck off with your Manichaean worldview, Ahmed, just because I'm against Israel doesn't mean I have to side with muzzies.
>It's been Palestine forever
Sure, but that's just a toponym. It comes from the Greek languages. There's never been a "Palestinian people", let alone an Arab one.

Hawaii is America. Hawaiians saw so themselves.
>America doesn't get to claim the whole ocean from the American coast to Australia as their traditional fishing waters.
Sauce on America claiming Australian fishing zones?

Based on this thread, you're absolutely right.

>what violence
I forgot that the media no longer classifies, or reports Muslim violence anymore unless they absolutely cannot hide it.
>MFW it's been 0 days since a islamnigger did a thing to some other people in the world.

Is Paraguay part of America, yankee boy? What justifies what your government did there in 2012, deposing a democratically elected leader?

How about America claiming the Amazon rainforest and Mesopotamian oil?

>bugmen thinks I'm american
fuck off insect

>no sauce, so tried to change subject, and will try to argue a misconception
Nice try bugman, but you were already caught lying in thread.

Where are you from?

>Not three years ago, America promoted a coup d'etat in Brazil
Nah Cheng, that's called an impeachment. It's a common process to remove heads of state in democracies. In fact the same thing happened in 1992 to a very pro American president. I know it's unthinkable for an insectoid from a single party state.

the antarctic

paste and based

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1533202303940.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

Establecida y carmesí pastillada.

>people committing acts of terror in the name of Islam == people who are followers of Islam have to commit acts of terror
ISHYGDDT

>impeachment
LOL. It was a thinly veiled power grab.
commondreams.org/news/2016/05/23/call-it-coup-leaked-transcripts-detail-how-elite-orchestrated-overthrow-brazil
Next you'll say the Honduran coup wasn't a coup.
>same thing happened in 1992
Yeah, and the guy was replaced with someone who literally implemented the IMF's economical plan for Brazil in the form of the Real Plan.

>Ahmed
You wish Kyle.
>Never been a Palestinian people let alone an Arab one
Hilarious. The people of the Levant have always existed I'm not sure how you managed to delude yourself this far

>people commiting Islam
These are doctors, lawyers, and teachers...

>The people of the Levant have always existed
Yeah, and they're not brown and don't speak Arabic and don't call themselves "Palestinians".

People who are followers of Islam that doesn't commit acts of terror are not good/proper Muslims, you are just casual Muslims.

They casually support the terror Muslims financially, and emotionally.

nazi