The absolute state of Intel, 2019

The absolute state of Intel, 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-152115.png (1080x584, 193K)

I mentioned this before that if Intel really wanted to beat AMD they'd do exactly what AMD do and simply hire a fab to produce their designs at whatever nm they want. TSMC/Samsung hell even Global foundries. Intel won't do that because that would mean admitting their fabs can't do it and their share price would tank

kek, Intel's designs are hyper optimized for their ultra high performance libraries, switching to TSMC they'd lose at least 10-15% clockspeed.

>produce their designs at whatever nm they want
RETARD ALERT

If a fab can make transistors smaller than Intel can, Intel just needs to pay them to produce their designs. How do you not understand this? Like seriously

This makes no sense. If TSMC can fab actual 7nm then Intel can send them their chip designs and pay for the privilege. Like an architect and a builder

>Intel won't do that because that would mean admitting their fabs can't do it and their share price would tank

you don't understand how CPU manufacturing works. you design around your lithography process, they'd have to have switched to TSMC years ago.

They all have completely different tools methods and technology.

You can't make a Mars bar on the Snicker's factory without retooling.

>14 meter cpus

OH NO NO NO

Why are you such a faggot Jow Forums?

Attached: 65EBB19D-46DA-44BD-83C0-DBCE8E5ECE33.jpg (640x472, 136K)

NEW!!!
>P-PEANUTS DON'T MATTER!

MARSFAGS BTFO

OH NONONONONONNONNONO

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-19 15-14-49.jpg (1080x622, 142K)

kek, based and checked

Underrated
Gate width as long as the board members' noses.

I know what I wrote slowjak, the reason to do it now is because zen2 will make intels stock plummet even faster

While this true I didn't mean it wouldn't take time and planning. Plus TSMC and GloFlo literally do this stuff all the time, they don't have their own designs they simply build for other companies AMD/nvidia/whoever has the cash

Mars > Snicker

Mars is a way more refined and streamlined while snickers just blast you with all the flavours so you can't really appreciate either of them.

>ditch your standard customers and push intlel asics into production, in order to fulfill some inteltard's wet dream.

Attached: dr_prof_cucktress.jpg (750x600, 74K)

>14 meter
How far back has intel regressed? 1920s?

kek

You should stay away from picnic chocolate bars in that case.

If Intel did the have fabs I would be out of a job. Literally work in Intel in leixlip,Ireland

This while snickerss is more popular in my cunt, i have always like Mars like seriously who needs that disgusting nut crunchy in my soft and delicious bar?

Intel more like incel amirite

no, TSMC's 7nm is nearly the same as intel's 14nm
actual size wise.

>Intel cope

14 METERS ROCKET CPUS LOL

kek

Remember when they cancelled 14nm Fab 42 in 2014. Then panicked and restarted it as a 7nm in late 2017? Doesn't look like a good decision but I suppose hindsight is easy.

lol'd hard

kek, 10nm on dekstop in 2022

Attached: 1558194662434.png (166x166, 14K)

>Rocket Lake
Did you mean Rocket Exhaust Lake?