>omg im like just so more productive with linux like I just get so much stuff done this is truly for a sophisticated...

>>omg im like just so more productive with linux like I just get so much stuff done this is truly for a sophisticated mature adult such as myself who's productive

Attached: 1560910461776.gif (413x243, 51K)

Jow Forums - Consumer Whores in a nutshell

The best part of using Linux is the false feeling of elitism

Id honestly switch if support was better for it. Windows gets more annoying with each update.

And yeah I know you can get a ton to work on Loonix but I've yet to work up the will to learn the ins and outs of the terminal wizardry

>"I derive my identity from the operating system I use. I deeply care about the software and OS on other peoples' computers"

Attached: 1560725454801.jpg (332x396, 38K)

I use a linux desktop at work and a linux laptop at home, it would be weird to use windows at this point

FACT:
Nobody gives a shit about productivity, it's all 'muh privacy/security' and l33t h4x0r scriptkiddie shit.

Attached: 1548939385047.jpg (373x373, 14K)

The board is full of paranoid faggots and unironic schizos along with 10 threads arguing about distros at a time, usually just yelling "muh vidya games" back and forth to prove how adult they are

Yes I know.
... I'm one of them.

Attached: 1542866816440.jpg932.jpg (300x200, 7K)

Based smug dwightposter

jokes on you, I do it ironically

Fuck off back to /v/ faggot

>omg video games are auch a manchild waste of time *rices desktop for a cumulative 16 hours and posts screenshots of it on Jow Forums 5 times a week*

Don't you realize how unproductive video games are?
>*sits on Jow Forums complaining about /v/ and video games for hours a day*

Attached: 1513113577438.png (800x750, 106K)

>THE KERNEL WAS UPDATED!

Attached: 1560874132185.jpg (270x428, 25K)

>its ackhyually GNU/LINUX

0.50 $ has been deposited in your account.
Only 50 post left to get your daily bonus! Keep up the great work!

ok I got it you paid for windows

>someone doesn't like people being annoying about a thing
>must be a shill

Attached: o-CREATIVITY-MENTAL-ILLNESS-facebook.jpg (1536x1541, 406K)

>he says, while posting on an anonymous Indian tech support forum

When did I say I was being productive, nigger

>I don't like people being annoying about this thing let me be annoying and complain about it
>Windows/Mac users bitch about Linux users
>Linux users bitch about Mac/Windows users
>mfw your comment is the literal state of this board
>mfw os wars have been going on for years, will always continue and only absolute retards take the time to participate in them
>mfw no face

>I don't like people being annoying about compaining about people being annoying about this thing let me be annoying and complain about people compaining about people being annoying about it

>omg like look at their elitist mentality lmao how could such scrubs be like this I'm so much better than them

I'm not complaining. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, brainlet. You can complain all you want, and I'll just keep making fun of you.

Linux neckbeards and iToddlers do this CONSTANTLY, it's only Windows I see that's not in constant denial about their OS having literally any problems

They bitch about Linux/Mac and its own faults, as well as their users' mentality just as much as the other side does.

>HAHAHA! DIAL 8!

PC for working; Linux
PC for general use: Windows
Being a retarded faggot: Apple

/threading my own post

Getting laid: Apple

More to the point, whether one side or the other does it more doesn't matter. If you take that perspective you're an idiot. Use whatever OS you want, avoiding Linux for whatever reason just gives developers more incentive to fix its problems, same with Windows or Mac. Competition is a good thing, and you can express your discontent with any OD without also being an elitist dickbag and trying to assassinate the character of their users.

Getting laid and getting shit done: Windows

Sex is the most overrated thing on the planet and I'm not changing anything about myself to attract materialistic, shallow thots I already don't want to associate with
Gonna let you in on a secret, all fanbases for everything are terrible. I don't avoid things because of fanbases and use both windows and Linux on different devices

>all fanbases for everything are terrible
Most of them, there are a few specific fanbases I've encountered that are generally okay in my books.

Didn't you post this earlier with the hipster wojak? Stop trying to bait

I'll concede there are some exceptions when the fanbase is for an "enthusiast" product but normies on the outside give said fanbase endless shit. A good example is the MX5 (NB/ND) which is driving in its purest form, the drivers are actually surprisingly completely bro tier outside of zoomers with riced NAs, as for giving shit, everyone has heard the gay/hairdresser jokes a million times

shut up

>Didn't you post this earlier with the hipster wojak? Stop trying to bait

Attached: 1522144617954.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Attached: troll line under.jpg (512x512, 29K)

boi

Attached: troll line above.jpg (512x512, 27K)

No
Elaborating on my ramblings a bit, it's mostly due to being willing to take shit from normies for your hobby is what filters the attention whores and other retards with surface level knowledge out
Okay this is epic

Ye, I am better than you.

Based and trollpilled.

>Getting laid: Apple
But I don't want to get laid by men

Kek'd

Nonsense. Linux is a kernel.

this but unironically. all of my gaymes are too much of a pain in the ass to install on it so i actually do work rather than fuck about when i boot into it

I think I just got dwightpilled.

>Nobody gives a shit about productivity
People do, but truly productive people are too busy producing to worry about whether #754580 or #804580 looks better in a screenshot.

>w-well if you think I'm annoying constantly talking about it in several threads every day why are you annoying ME calling me out in one containment thread every week??

Attached: 1559086670830.gif (389x259, 992K)

i cant be the only one that switched to linux because windows is crap for c++ programming

>can't read
Top tier brainlet

Windows is shit for programming in general. Microsoft realised this and instead of trying to deal with the issue appropriately, they decided to give up and gave us WSL.

>s-stop annoying me or I'm going to say more funny maymay words I saw on r/Jow Forums!!
>o-only I can be retarded you aren't allowed to complain I am entitled to throw tantrums!!!

Attached: 1559087053026.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Yep. Sad state of the WWW as a whole.

>t. windows basedboi

Keep trying to justify your inability to comprehend words, brainlet.

>one containment thread
Please, there's some faggot posting
>so this is the power of Linux
at least once every second day, spreading blatantly false information about the capabilities of it as a gaming platform. On top of that, there's a bunch of dedicated threads like this one dispersed throughout the week harping on either its users or distros themselves. Meanwhile, there are rarely any actual dedicated threads that shit on Windows, although there are posters in Windows-related threads that often tell people to use Linux, or laugh at the problems they're having which we will never encounter. Not too mention the regular faggots in the desktop threads.

>the onions cries out as he strikes you
no one was being elitist about OS's until OP showed up

what's up reddit

I wouldn't know or care, you're the one who likes to advertise that website in every single thread you shit up

i know you're new here and are trying really hard to fit in with your idea of the esoteric postmodernism that predominates our board culture but you still have to have some basis in reality rather than just spouting gibberish like "nobody is elitist about operating systems on a technology board"

tl;dr

>le memes xD
go back

>please respond I just want to fit in reddit reddit reddit am i cool yet like the oldfags? i am the master trole

>y-you're just doing it for attention! i'm going to give you more attention...
go back already

Only productive if you are using it for programming, or you are doing some kind of CAD and simulations where you benefit from the stable performance and easy integration with compute farms.

Take the QT installation and integration into my project:
1) run: sudo dnf install qt5-devel
2) add find_package(QT5Core/Widget/etc) to CMakeLists.txt

As opposed to the day-long shitshow that it takes to try to get QT setup with a windows solution.

honestly once win7 dies I don't see any reason to stay on the microsoft ecosystem. All I do with my laptop is download/consume media, shitpost and writing.

Windows is shit for programing anything. there is no package manager to download your libraries.

actually that face will go great with OS X

it was pretty horrifying when i went to /csg/ for the first time and it was people buying literal garbage direct from china because it only cost pennies

this