Why is Jow Forums still living in the past regarding wireless peripherals...

Why is Jow Forums still living in the past regarding wireless peripherals? Most of them are either nearly as good or sometimes even better than wired equivalents. What's your excuse for using obsolete wired shit in 2019 Jow Forums?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1250, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-Multi-Touch-Touchpad/dp/B005DKZTMG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don‘t
I have a logitech G Pro Wireless which lasts two weeks on a single charge, and an MX Master for my university laptop that lasts two months.
Both communicate well when they are low on power through LED lights so I‘ve never run out during use.
mx master anywhere is a bit too tiny and heavy for gaming use, but its alright. The G Pro Wireless feels like magic tho.

Attached: C4818E3A-6943-494A-9ADC-30F98D262389.jpg (3024x3379, 2.99M)

I don't like wireless mice

why

Because it's absurdly more expensive

they're pointless

Gamers:
>I use ethernet because it's faster
>but wireless mice are faster than wired mice

logitech shills in full force today

why

>ethernet vs wlan
>everything on your internet connection going through shit encoding
vs
>wired mouse and wireless mouse
>a few kilobytes of data being passed to a receiver two meters away with encoding specifically optimized for this
woaaah

And yes, most wireless mice in the last two years are indistinguishable from wired. Infact the most popular csgo competitive mice by zowie have worse latency than logitech wireless mice, pic related. If you think you can tell the difference between a 4ms or 10 ms mouse it is placebo.

Attached: 123.png (633x1617, 101K)

>costs more
>have to keep batteries charged
>batteries will eventually die
>no helpful cord to pull when I drop it on the floor like a retard
Why would I want wireless devices?

they're more expensive, more fragile, heavier and I've never been bothered by an oh-so-heavy wire keeping me from reaching diamond in csgo, or whatever the fuck you larpers pretend to care about today

I've embraced wireless mice and headset. No difference in feel or input. Just takes charging every 2-3 days but that's it.

seethe more

Recommend me a good wireless mouse and keyboard below 80$.

Cope, wired fag

>seethe more
thats all you have? lmao

Wireless mice are good, speed or precision benefits are mostly snake oil.
Wireless keyboards are not very necessary since they pretty much always stay in the same place. And the best keyboards are usually wired.
Wireless headphones are simply inferior to wired.

changing batteries or having to charge shit is inconvenient.

If you can't tell the difference between 500Hz and 1000Hz polling (1ms) then you're definitely the target market for wireless mice.

>lmao
Cope
Seething

Exact same thread is now on /v/. Shill hours.

>I can totally tell the difference between 1 and 2ms refresh rate even though the average human reaction time is 200ms I swear!
There is a 99% chance that the mouse you have has latency much higher regardless of polling rate brainlet

Attached: 2535463.jpg (600x536, 81K)

fatal1ty won countless tournaments with a shitty office mouse. you don't need overpriced gamer peripherals

>If you think you can tell the difference between a 4ms or 10 ms mouse it is placebo.
the people who go for a full deck of low latency peripherals is still going to have an advantage over those don't. it adds up.

>human reaction time is now the sensitivity to latency
If I replaced your worthless neurological system with a shit computer that had one at least one more millisecond, then you'd care, you fucking retarded piece of shit.

i have a g pro wireless, the only part i don’t like is the side buttons. they’re a bit too small imo

that shitty office mouse was the MS intellimouse wasnt it? so not really a shitty office mouse

Lol. Cope some more. Retards like you are probably also audiophiles

>neurological interactions in the brain are somehow relateable with mouse latency
alright retard
again, you can not tell the difference between these mice even if you tried really hard.

Attached: 1536995078136.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Go shill somewhere else, you fucking liar.

Aktually, you'll find that these mice can point things quite well

Because the MX518 and its sequels only come in wired form and I've been using the exact same mouse shape for almost two decades and I'm not fucking changing now.

Attached: deathbulge-comics-dad-jokes-3655237.jpg (750x714, 264K)

>points out human reaction time for some reason
>now it doesn't matter after getting called out
You deserve a painful death.

>wired mouse
Always connected through a dangling cable
>wireless mouse
Connected through a dangling cable for one hour once every two weeks

Where is the inconvenience?

why would I want to keep plugging and unplugging the cable when I could just plug it in and leave it there and never have to think about it again?

Because it costs twice as much as wired.

Whenever you pull or move the cable, in any way, you are thinking about it.

the mx518 isn't even that good.

>when im using the mouse, im thinking about using the mouse
ok

or you just leave enough slack in the cable that it doesn't interfere with you using the mouse? I never notice the cable when I'm using it

>he uses wireless in any form
LOL

Attached: wireless mouse user.jpg (815x703, 73K)

I had a wireless mouse, one with a stand in which you could recharge it. 2 iron parts on the mouse and stand would have to connect to do so.

After about a year these parts started to wear down and eventually it wouldn't connect anymore for the charging and so it was bust.

I bought a wired mouse after that which still hasn't died on me and it has been 7-8 years now.

You know, technology has moved on in the last fucking 8 years.

Yeah, it's even more focused on planned obsolescence now.

recommend me a good wireless keyboard? anything 65% or bigger

>just got my G703 HERO today

Feels good man. Wired mice are cancer.

>£70 more, £130 overall.
W-worth it guys! I-i might get Gold Nova 3 with this new mouse!

Attached: gimmick.png (252x91, 6K)

The battery is usually held in by 2-3 screws and a little glue, just like a wire. If your IQ is above room temperature value, you can replace it in 10 minutes.

G302 master race reporting in

Tinkering is what poor people do. I thought wireless mice were supposed to be premium?

Because I have absolutely no need for my mouse being wirless.

oy vey goy, please buy my wireless mouse that microwaves your testicles. they are safe i promise

now, about those Western birth rates...

Attached: 1507308462165.jpg (500x500, 36K)

So far this thread has not proven why wireless is better than wired.

I'm already charging my

>notebook
>phone
>tablet
>power bank
>bluetooth earphones

So fuck you to your wireless mice that I have to put upkeep towards. Just wired for me no hassle no latency drops.

If you have a phone thats something to worry about, not a wireless mouse around your hand brainlet

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about microwaving your dick off

or maybe you're from resetera and that's what you want for everyone else

Did you just complain that a device is actually repairable? What kind of a brainlet are you?

>Ethernet and cabled mouse masterrace
Feels good, man.

>logitech
>paying a premium for something you need to upkeep
no thanks ill stick to my deathadder which is going strong 6 years later

brainlet

I like how wireless fags are all quiet now lol

>batteries

>What kind of a brainlet are you?
the iToddler kind

if you have to mod and buy more things just to use something then it is garbage

The Logitech Lightspeed wireless stuff updates in under 1ms. As a lifelong low-latency Quake/CS guy, I recently switched to wireless and I'll never go back. It's wholly superior to play without cable drag. Also, I bought the mouse and a pack of lithium ion batteries like a year ago and I'm still on the first set of batteries.

same dumb arguments
>lol cancer
>lol you have to charge it for a few minutes once a month
>lol expensive

both retarded arguments by poor people and actual retards.

If you think the wavelength used in phones or wireless tech is harmful you aren't worth talking to.

Attached: uneducated.jpg (620x370, 46K)

Nice mental gymnastics. Repairing and modding is not the same thing.

if you think this comparison is valid, you're a true brainlet.

>As a lifelong member of [subculture] I'm really enjoying [product]
>Fellow members of [subculture], please buy [product] today!

>5G tranny STILL can't address the NTP study
cope

Attached: key findings from the NTP studies.png (1151x797, 573K)

seethe more

charging. my mouse should always work. you wireless mouse faggots are no different then the console peasants.

The G305 is $50 and is practically the same mouse as the G Pro Wireless aside from the shape and price

It's cute how wireless fags are desperately trying to justify their buyers remorse.

150$ over the course of 3+ years is nothing

hahahaha its a cope

It's certainly something compared to other products that fulfill the same function, you dishonest cunt.

>replaced chink iems with sony 1000xm3
>replaced cm xornet with g305
feels good, never going back to wired again

Because unlike you, the spawn of bisexual wine-sippers, I own a (wired) Logitech G400. Why would I want to regress?

What is it with zoomers and wireless tech? Is it fun to walk around in a 6 foot circle from a PC or something? Just WHY? It's absolutely pointless.

Attached: Logitech_G400.jpg (480x640, 47K)

Wires don't bother me on my desktop and I don't need to worry about charging/buying batteries.

Attached: typical wireless fag.jpg (1228x1200, 98K)

It's a desktop computer, it has its own source of power, i don't need to use a separate source like batteries.

It's useful when you want to lie on your sofa to watch some movies and still able to fully control your computer.
And no, wireless techs have been around for a very long ass time.

>more expensive
Get a job
>heavier
Do some workout
>have to charge
There's plenty in mice working in AA/AAA batteries/accumulators
>NEEDS special software
It's not how it works, fucking boomer

>2-3 times mor expensive
true
>heavier
wrong
>have to charge every 2 days
try 2-3 weeks
>needs special software
wrong

Attached: gpro.jpg (1000x698, 494K)

>Why yes, I do use wireless peripherals. How could you tell?

Attached: 443346356543.jpg (159x400, 13K)

>in
*of
Being a phoneposter is a torture

I bet you find yourself funny, imbecile.

If I ever needed to control my pc from a distance, which I normally don't, I'd get one of these.

amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-Multi-Touch-Touchpad/dp/B005DKZTMG

charging mouse pads are a thing

>mfw I use the new 5G mouse

Attached: wm.png (633x381, 132K)

Which is a less useful combination of keyboard and mouse that you also have to change battery.

I don't feel the need to deal with another set of batteries to charge. The cable simply isn't a problem and will work at all times with no thought needing to be spent on it, ever. Peripherals with custom batteries are even worse, because those things may not be easily replaceable and they degrade like any other battery.

I am considering buying one with BT support for tablet use, though. In that case being wireless is legitimately helpful and putting up with a battery makes sense.

I have an fk1+ with the wire dangling from my monitor stand, mouse can reach anywhere on my giant mouse pad without snagging. Why would I downgrade to an inferior shape mouse when the fk1 is literally perfect.
I do have wireless headphones though, they're pretty based.

And sensor, and everything.

They use the same sensor retard
The weight can be brought down just by using an adapter and a AAA lithium battery, that's what I di with mine

>double clicks in less than a month

Even FPS Pro players are using this mouse, should I call for the meme? It looks pretty good and my current one is all fucked up

>tfw my brother actually went from gold 2 to AK after buying a G Pro (he has a generic mouse before)
but Jow Forums told me it was a meme

Attached: 1536507927685.png (482x535, 212K)