Why does the female programmer I work with wear tights/skirts/dresses and is a mute?

Why does the female programmer I work with wear tights/skirts/dresses and is a mute?
Is she asking for it or is she just stupid?
Programming is not compatible with femininity.

Attached: 2018-Winter-Tights-For-Women-Must-Have-Ideas-19.jpg (736x1105, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suyongso.com/anidong/24404826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Programming is not compatible with femininity
explain traps

Not sure what you're having problems with here. 99% of females wear tight shit and dresses, 99% of programmers are mute.

>is a mute?
Is she actually? How do you communicate?

>traps
>feminine

Come on dude.

She will PM me on the company IM like a complete autist even though we sit across from each other.

she wants the dick

Congrats, you get to work with 123. Lucky man.

shes begging for it fill her holes user

She's not asking for it and you're the only stupid one
Stay away from her you creep

Like Hifumi from New Game? Cute!

Based

should I just PM her and ask for a date

programming is commoditized, aka anyone with training can sit down and google through their problem. that's basically exactly what femininity needs

That's autism.

I've worked at an engineering department and we camped at each others desk all the fucking time. We only used e-mail for the more formal matters that needed to be on record, especially when when multiple people were involved. It was also common for the sender to send an e-mail and immediately go, physically, to the recipient's desk, even when the person was 500m across them company. We also made random jokes and talked about crap all the time.

It was a multinational company, world leader in an agriculture segment. Put 20 engineers in a room to work at a decent company and the vibe is just fucking great. Good times.

Attached: IMG-20150820-WA0026.jpg (1280x960, 354K)

> Why does the female programmer I work with wear tights/skirts/dresses
Because they're a) cute and b) women peer-pressure each other into wearing that stuff.
High-heels are the same kind of thing except they're actually bad for the feet.

> and is a mute?
How the fuck are we supposed to know why she is a mute? Why don't you ask her?

tell her you had a dream that you were stuffing her holes and that you filled her up with semen and then ask her what she dreamed about and had for breakfast

>and is a mute
wtf i can speak and i cant even land a job how the fuck does she do it

being hired as a woman is ridiculously easy in all stem fields, the bar is incredibly low

because she has holes

>She will PM me on the company IM like a complete autist even though we sit across from each other.
She (male) just doesn't want others to hear the voice that would explain everything.

Attached: c9fcfc6fe50116107e2456042f366260.jpg (850x1200, 166K)

Why did she walk into the men's toilet?

she sounds like a total slut op

don't come back

Kek.

Attached: 1493261932065.png (255x244, 96K)

reminder that anime is mental illness and is cited by an enormous number of trannies as a leading reason for their transition

My friend is an attractive blonde and she's a senior software engineer at a highly regarded company. Stop being a sperg. There are very few women in this field as it is.

i just want her to drink my cum

because clothes and make up are not detrimental to your programming skills
you're wearing clothes too, you're a neckbeard, probably weigh over 100 kilograms and have difficulty moving around and definitely don't practice basic ergonomic habits, I imagine it doesn't really stand much in the way of your programming.

>comes to anime website
>complains about anime

Attached: 1548090669680.png (753x960, 29K)

no user, she looks normal

>probably weigh over 100 kilograms
please we need to kill this stereotype. nerds can also be lanky skeletons or skinnyfat. losers come in every shape user. but cringe post though.

the thot is afraid

it was written by a male feminist orbiter type

girls are supposed to look cute, you pleb

2/10 wouldn't bang

If she's autistic then she might be legit.

She's also a guy. Btw, I didn't know about that too until I looked up that memed frame. Traps are called "traps" for a reason, you know?
Of course, it was a le ebin joke. But being "mute" surely sounds like an excuse for a tranny tbqh.

Attached: eefe74405075eaf773ed591369d756a7.jpg (850x1200, 219K)

she would probably give me a 1000 yard stare.
i swear if i hadn't seen her coding i'd think she were retarded

i too can edit html

girls like being talked dirty too, sexually harass her

she wants a record of your interactions for when you go full sperg and she gets you fired for being rapey.

>She will PM me on the company IM like a complete autist even though we sit across from each other.
cute. CUTE!

>cum on dudes
More or less it

like what should I say?
i don't want to be too explicit

its only cute if you never actually have to interact with it

start off playful and make a very slightly lewd reference, but something that is incredibly easy to deny if taken the wrong way. chat for a bit then ask her if she wants to get lunch the next day. tell her you know a spot but don't feel like going alone. don't be scared of being suggestive you need to take the initiative if you don't want to die alone.

I require source on this for... research purposes.

Lrn2reverse image search

>he doesn't want a qt autistic gf
how does she look? if she's at least 6/10 that's a goldmine imo

You know, you could just reverse search it or something. But whatever.
suyongso.com/anidong/24404826

>she wants the dick

Attached: giphy.gif (450x262, 961K)

kinda like the OP image but a bit more chubby

tell her you were watching a video of Christy Mack getting all her holes stuffed and that it reminded you of her- and anyway do you really think that Manuel Ferrara is /our/guy, mute-chan?

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 8K)

i'd ask her out. even if she refuses you know it'll change nothing since you don't talk with her anyway and she'll be too embarrassed to mention it in PMs.
that is if you're interested, you could've also just leave her alone and stop talking shit about her on mongolian basket-weaving imageboards.

Attached: 1531773619493.webm (988x720, 1.78M)

>i'd ask her out. even if she refuses you know it'll change nothing
Do you shit where you eat, user? He'd have to see her almost every day of his life. If she's awkward or tense about it, that would really suck

Attached: 1560754714265.png (1659x2208, 2.75M)

This is normal where I work, everybody does it

those feet are as long as an aircraft carrier

>If she's awkward or tense about it, that would really suck
Who cares?

>mute
just trans man not wanting to show ots voice

>traps
>feminine
You gay m8.

>mute
too many dicks toodeep in throat.
You don't want to touch that.

>If she's awkward or tense about it, that would really suck
she's already fucking autistic, user. asking someone out doesn't make things awkward for the rest of your lives if they refuse, unless you're in high school or some shit.
he has nothing to lose, if she has a problem with him afterwards well who gives a shit? getting asked out is flattering as fuck, if anything it would make her happy.

CUTE

Attached: 107192_0171b (1).jpg (612x380, 214K)

might do. i think she seriously has autism though.
don't really know if i want an autistic gf. maybe i could get her drunk and we could fuck though..

4channel is not an anime website

This

>we can't stop here, this is bat country!

>men have the responsibility to initiate relationships
>men can have their career ruined if they too clumsily try to initiate a relationship and the woman decides to destroy him
lol

i'm not too scared of that, she seems really submissive/docile. probably wouldn't tell anyone if I made a move.

>HE ASKED ME OUT PLEASE FIRE HIM
yeah that totally happens

Attached: 1539757703352.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

>maybe i could get her drunk and we could fuck though..
imagine being pathetic to the point where you need to take an advantage of -literally- autistic women to have sex.

It does.
gtfo sjw.

>don't really know if i want an autistic gf
you don't but ask her out anyways

i'm sure she would enjoy it too.

>the thot is afraid of my anonymous forum post
the thot's orbiters, let alone the thot herself, would lynch you if you stated this anywhere outside your anonymous echo chamber, virgincel.
Go outside, have sex, take a shower, act like a human being, stop reeking of human shit, you'll stop fearing women.

cringe

>gtfo sjw.
jokes on you i haven't interacted with women in years

based white-knight poster

sexual harassment is flirting done by a low status male

Oh sory.
Gtfo male sjw.

indeed it does

omg, this

cringe

she will literally PM you the fix

Girls with autism are not for pump'n'dumping
Be kind to her, please user.
There are already enough sluts ruined by irresponsible chads running around. Be a responsible chad.

i'm not scared of her, i'm just trying to formulate what the hell she's doing here and if i can pump + dump.

based trad user trying to escape 2019

>if i can pump + dump.
if you do that i hope she does accuse you of rape to ruin your career

>pumping and dumping idiot women is worthy of losing your job over
okay thot

Prove it.

I started dating a girl I thought I was going to pump and dump and use as a practice gf because I had been single for too long and didn't know how to have relationships. we ended up getting married.

____ ___.

I also want to escape 2019

is she autistic too? how do you pumpndump an autistic girl?

> Is she asking for it
What do you think? I bet she's in her 20s, so 100%, especially because she's a programmer, so my bet is her sexual life is suppressed -and no, I've seen female programmers before, most of them look like Tomoko.

Attached: 1561125959062.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>her sexual life is suppressed
you might think that but my experience is that shy girls tend to have enormous sexual histories and are the sluttiest girls there are

I'm actually a transhumanist. But if things continue like this, we might get the cyberpunk-dystopia no one really asked for.

>tfw no shy/autistic programmer gf
jesus the things i would do to have that...

Attached: 1553555641056.jpg (970x545, 771K)

>my experience

Attached: 1546653606646.jpg (250x250, 13K)

she literally doesn't speak to anyone, so I doubt it.