So they just started offering massive discounts for 3 years

So they just started offering massive discounts for 3 years.

Is this an admission of guilt or what?

Attached: iu.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ppl have known this is a lithuanian botnet for years

I bought the 3 years plan because I have a promo code. Its okay.

PIA or GTFO

fuck your youtube shill garbage

>falling for the vpn meme

Google knows its you, boy.

Attached: incognito.gif (480x368, 2.54M)

>use vpn
>think you're "safe"
>think youre "private"
>don't know how vpns work
>bought from corp...
dumb fuck, VPN's don't help you in the slightest unless you're trying to evade a ban or limitation of some sort. learn something about IT for once.

all NordVPN nodes and ips ranges are blocked by Cloudflare, Jow Forums, Wordpress, Facebook and Adsense making harder create sockpuppets, false metrics for adsense or DDOS.
His "real consumers" now use more niche VPN and Nord want appeal to dumb normies

ppl have known this is a namibian botnet for years

Yes they do lol. Idiot.

So I have no doubt that VPNs don't completely anonymize you, even with failsafe in case it fucks up.

However, I have never heard of a person getting a letter for pirating some software who had VPN failsafes on.

Also, PIA for instance did not have logs to give in court.

I'm not saying the CIA or the powers that be can't see what you are doing. It's probably imbedded in your fucking ryzen/intel chip. But it at least "works" to not get warning letters about piracy (even if they are toothless).

So what VPN would you recommend?

How is nord bad? It's good according to that one privacy site which is recommended by g wiki

Jow Forums has a tendency to believe that if a service or program isn't 100% ABC agency foolproof, it's not worth using. NordVPN is fine if you're just trying to pirate shit or get around say something like a region block. Some countries (UK, Germany) use it because all their traffic is hardcore logged to see if you're visiting any "undesirable sites". I.e. anything that goes against the narrative they're trying to push. So, NordVPN being so cheap, people have started flicking to it. Shit, I have a buddy online who uses a VPN to tell Netflix he's from the US to get our version of Netflix as apparently we have a better selection.

It's kind of like Bitlocker. Bitlocker being Microsoft's encryption software isn't trusted by Jow Forums because "muh botnet", but as an everyday user, it's more than ample to keep Jamal or Tyrese out of your stuff in the event they steal your device.

pia

>not using hardened .js with canvas blocking
maybe they know it's *you* but not me

NSA botnet

>that one privacy site
that site got hacked and has bogus reviews now, you can read about it on r/privacytoolsIO

Nigger it literally says it was false alarm. Do you even read what you post?

that's what they want you to believe

Nord and PIA are literally meme vpns. I don't even know if I'd trust them for torrents. Mullvad and Airvpn are actually privacy focused and not marketed to noobs that think your bank info will be stolen on public wifi when every bank website uses https

Nord works on Jow Forums. You just need to know the right ones.

Too popular. More users = slower service.

>Nord and PIA are literally meme vpns
On what basis you parroting fuck? I've been using Nord for all my activities for 2 years. No issues.

>Mullvad and Airvpn are actually privacy focused
Right. And once those become popular some idiot on Jow Forums will be spouting "durr Mullvad & Airvpn are memes for normies".

They have thousands of nodes. Find one with low traffic close to you.

>Is this an admission of guilt or what?
They always offer a big 3 year discount. I bought one last year. It looks like I got a better deal at the time for only $90.

Attached: screenshot.5.png (1172x217, 12K)

>just
like one year ago

Yeah but the minecraft server I play on doesn't. I exclusively use VPNs to avoid IP bans

what's wrong with just using tor??

>Airvpn
Would be god-tier if only they weren't in Italy.

What's wrong with that?

14 eyes. Not that it matters for torrenting.

ExpressVPN

based british virgin islands
>t. brit

If all you're doing is torrenting you're probably fine. I torrent like a mad lad and since VPN'ing up have had 0 issues and my ISP is completely anal about it.

Being popular doesn't make them a meme. How they operate does
They purposely stopped providing servers in Italy for the very reason of not being forced to log. If the Italian gov came to them and asked them to log in a different country they would laugh and ignore them. They run a tight ship there at Airvpn and know legal stuff like no other vpn. Think of them as the lavabit of vpns since they would cease operations before logging users

You dodged his question. On what basis are those VPNs bad?

based

lol who the FUCK gets a letter from an ISP about piracy, what are you in UK/USA or what

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

nord with it's over advertising and targeting of tech noobs making them think logging into banking websites will get their info stolen when https exists. They also have a shady practice of blackmailing and smearing other vpns. PIA does that as well

PIA by hiring a bitcoin theif and someone that's wanted in France for making threats to his ex employees to oversee operations. Also how they claim USA is one of the best privacy jurisdictions for a VPN to be run when that's not very true with gag orders and nsl's

Please don't post that copy pasta. All that guy is doing is giving an advert to low end box haha

Nord sends your email and cell phone info away from the app to a company that data mines. That doesn't sound like a company that has customer privacy in mind

I use Windscribe but I'm looking for another company now that they've drastically included pricing for all of their plans. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that 'just werks' on Linux? The way I mostly use VPN is through a Linux VM. Windscribe has a command line client which is excellent, single line installation and very easy to use commands to connect to specific locations and control disconnect behavior (force offline, try reconnecting, use normal connection etc)

Best 'just werks' experience I've had. They used to give lifetime subs for like $100 but they discontinued that and increased the yearly pricing plans by a ton.

Attached: wallhaven-662235.jpg (1771x3000, 2.34M)

>Paying for a VPN
>not using Softether client with VPNgate servers
LMAOing at ur life

Attached: 1520478695121.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

>no UK profiles that actually work
God damn can someone please just tell me a public profile that will work on the BBC iPlayer's geo-restrictions?

Airvpn,crypto storm, or mullvad

>drastically included

get OUT phoneposter

Just torrent it bro

there are ads for this lot all over daytime tv and now youtubers are getting sponsored ads going for them. theyre too mainstream to possibly have any protection beyond 'internet ads cant quite tell what country youre in'

They passed a log audit last year apparently which makes it all the more confusing how mainstream it is, they can't possibly keep that up.

That's the equivalent of telling the cops when to serve a search warrant. "Yes officer, I don't have any drugs at my house, come check. See , I told you, no drugs"

TorGuard is the only option...

NordVPN have been offering these "discounts" for nearly as long as they've existed. They've just started a massive mainstream advertising push over the past couple of years. There's no way that the prices they charge cover the running of the service, so you have to wonder just how they make up that shortfall...

Attached: botnet_blog_title.jpg (640x420, 73K)

The problem is that there are only a finite number of data centres that offer services needed by a large VPN, and the vast majority of them are range banned via externally-maintained block lists that the likes of the BBC pay for. The old trick of assigning unique IPs to bypass geoblocking no longer works, since the entire range is pre-blocked. It's difficult to navigate around them these days, unless you choose a smaller VPN that happens to be using a facility that's not yet been added to the blocklists. That's why using something like NordVPN is retarded.

>corporations
>guilt
How gullible are you?