twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He's not part of the drying your hands in your pants master race
Get a load of this faggot.

*covers tork logo with marker*
Nothing personal juden

>shit in street
>use hands to clean ass
>don't wash them
pajeets truly are based and redpilled ones for being able to poo without using nonfree software

But are corn cobs proprietary?
They are better at wiping, than hand

How's that an end-user agreement? End-user doesn't fill them with towels.

It's the iVerge. It's staffed by tranny "journalists" . You can't expect them to know how to write

*seizes your counterfeit goods*
Nice try Louis.

Pizza di mierda.
Dremel out the logo.

Are there fucking monopolies on god damn paper towel dispenser? Who in there right mind would buy a paper towel dispenser if they can't fill it with whatever paper towel is the cheapest?

checked and kek'd

Attached: Oy+vey+it+s+the+second+shoah.jpg (491x571, 156K)

I wonder if you buy those, or "rent".
If you buy them - fuck Tork, it is not their property.

I know vending machines are rented out but god damn paper towel dispensers? That's gotta be the shittiest business model, selling paper towel dispensers for rent.

>SCA prohibits the sale, modification, filing, or use of this dispenser with non-Tork branded products
>it's a fucking proprietary toilet paper roller

underrated

>removes the sticker from the product that I purchased
What now?

tork will need to have a representative check the towels from time to time, and the buyer of the dispenser probably signs an agreement containing a clause permitting it. this representative will probably also check the sticker, although if the dispenser were stocked with tork brand towels I could see the rep skipping the sticker check.

upon finding non-tork brand towels and a missing sticker, the rep would report back to tork that a customer is in breach of contract and they would ask for their dispensers back.

All of this is due to the fact that the companies that make towels and dispensers often give the dispensers to a company for free, and also replace them as they break, with an agreement to buy their towels for a set period of time.
t. towelmaster

SCA is one of the shittiest companies I had displeasure to work with.

maybe they dont want their brand image tainted by being associated with the subpar budget communist tier toilet paper that the jew company would have otherwise refilled it with.

it says right on the sticker the dispenser is loaned to the company the photo was taken in

after looking again at the picture, I see the dispenser's mold line is full of crusted paper towel fibers, and that pink section in the middle is staph bacteria, right above the word Tork

You didn't purchase shit. You paid to be LOANED this piece of equipment. Legal ownership belongs to SCA, not you. Any modification of the dispenser will result in SCA enforcing its rights to the fullest extent that it is afforded under applicable laws or agreements. These are the terms you agreed to when you signed the dotted line to rent our equipment.

they give the dispenser to the company for free, and a savvy maintenance manager will change dispensers every few years as better deals pop up. we're talking about knocking 30% off of your business' $16,000 yearly paper towel bill, people are definitely going to be shopping for better deals.

The representative will be physically prevented from entering the property at gunpoint. What now?

Capitalist piggie asshole.

You get your ass sued for the towel dispenser and then the government evicts you at gunpoint.

>the government evicts you
My property, my rules. Castle doctrine says i can keep anyone off my fucking property.

Why would I LOAN a paper towel dispenser when I could BUY one for $6?

amazon.com/Kimberly-Professional-Dispenser-34830-Dispensing/dp/B00LS7AWDO

Is this really the way the world is going, everything has to be rented now and you are not allowed personal property? Maybe global warming killing us all off is not such a bad idea.

The Eternal Swede strikes again

Their DNA is, for Monsanto

lol if you think you own your own property.
the government owns it and rents it to you.
now pay your taxes or the government will take "your" property.

>monopoly

Attached: 1547681324733.png (245x316, 84K)

this is posted on every Tork product, usually on the inside. Also this card/sticker is obviously to be removed before use.

its not a monopoly. The dispenser is sold/loaned to the company that will use it for a low cost relying and on the cost of the dispensed product to bring in income. Of course you could just put whatever in it that you can find from china and tell Tork to fuck right off.

Its exactly the same as buying a printer that doesn't have refillable cartridges. or an ink tank

But what about leaf like pic related?
Even on those you buy for your own money? Or those are freebies?

Attached: brandywine-maple-leaves-treeland-nursery.jpg (879x660, 482K)

You don't borrow or sign anything. I think Tork is saying they own the intellectual property rights to the design of the box - and when you buy their product they want to somehow automatically impose an end user license agreement on you via that sticker to make you also buy their paper to go with the box. That's what they are doing, but I don't think it makes sense. Anticompetitive.

Probably some jewish money laundering scheme, or weird regulation for green bullshit credits or tax benefits buy this doesn't make much sense for paper

I started a construction job and I was required to have a smart phone to use an app for time sheets and job sites.
Not only do I need to use non free software, it needs my GPS and Google play services.
The botnet wants me to be a neet

Holy shit, Jow Forums is retarded, if you're running facilities for a dozen buildings, you're not going to micromanage the paper towel dispensers. You buy a service that covers the installation of the dispensers and a contract that supplies the right size paper for the next year or so,.