If the government can find encryption codes from listening to the sounds your cpu makes...

if the government can find encryption codes from listening to the sounds your cpu makes, can't you prevent that from playing white noise in your house all the time??

Attached: 1551753914366.png (362x242, 36K)

>from listening to the sounds your cpu makes
citation needed
I know there are tons of side channels, but noise of CPU? are you pulling that out of your ass? or was it just some leaked laboratory research that had no realistic implementation ever?

Silence goy, I'm trying to listen to the electrons.

There have been things done with ordinary sound to exfiltrate data, and I think someone trained a machine-learning system to recognize what was being typed by the sound of the keyboard. The "noise" they're best able to do that with is radio-frequency noise though, not sound.

all these things are neat hacks but not likely to be security threats that you actually face.

Attached: akarin.co.jp.png (567x748, 462K)

It's not from cpu noise, it's from fan fluctuations, keyboard noise and electromagnetic waves. If an intelligence agency went so far as physically placing devices in your home personally, you've got bigger problems and you've gotta be smarter than asking Jow Forums.

This is Alex Jones tier bullsit

Attached: 64B1944A-9896-499A-A528-15E92C24456E.png (300x250, 34K)

just fart loudly

>the government can find encryption codes listening to sounds your CPU makes

That makes zero fucking sense and this is literally Alex Jones tier bullshit. You GNUTS/Loony fags are fucking paranoid retards.

gnuts/loony tard got btfo'd

Encryption codes in the airwaves are turning the fuggin frogs straight

That is literally years old research. And far from only doable in a lab. You really only need physical access and the right recording equipment which is orders of magnitude cheaper than brute forcing the encryption.

THIS GOYIMS.
Op is lier.

Seriously though, I've been noticing that plebs don't know the difference between a soundwave and electromagnetic wave. I've explained this to people 100 times and they still don't get the difference between an antenna and a speaker

1. It is just like what said.
2. The technology behind doing so is still in theoretical stages.
3. The only tests that have been made to perform such "attacks" have
been in artificially created best case cenarios that wouldn't work in
covert operations for at least 50+ years due to other
environmental noise and enormous equipment.

phones are backdoored though, even with the network disconnected. there's a microphone right in there that they could use.

Attached: 1543158104281.gif (370x300, 177K)

Wrong kind of microphone. And even if you had a phone from 300 years into the future it couldn't get a clean recording of what you need.
Besides if any three letter agency actually went this far to get your ass Jow Forums is the last place you should ask for help.

1. Don't get a smartphone, get a tablet for apps or whatever
you might need and then stow it away when you're not using it.
2. Even if they are backdoored, the microphones can't do it in practice.
This is a widely spread myth by the very paranoid part of the security industry.

What you might worry about if you have a phone or tablet that is recording
your every sound is keyboard noise. If you have the device within relatively
low distance of the keyboard it can record and with sophisticated computers
you can also distinguish exact keypresses very easily. Some people can
even do that without computers (but with less speed and accuracy, obviously).

Not every who doesn't take EM is a pleb.
And anyway, they are functionally the same.

subhuman anime poster

everything is electricity
t. tesla

I can hear the grass grow and I can hear the CPU, you chip builders!

They don't need to, you already have an Intel processor.