TOp TiEr

You're only allowed to post in this thread if you're using a top tier browser that doesn't spy on you.

Attached: 1561035821908.png (843x329, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js.git
iridiumbrowser.de/downloads/source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel good now
based icecat ftw

> Being allowed to post, but not having anything to say

you're a right, a better text would have been "you have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't using one of these"

i use maxthon, dolphin, uc, cm, puffin, and india browsers on my mobile phone

the problem with them is that they all use old as fuck versions of chrome/firefox and arent updated frequently enough. if anyone can solve this, it will be the best browser.

Firefox with a hardened user.js should be on that list

Chrome/Chromium. I like the built-in translation for use with my epic Russian websites.

Firefox with hardened user.js is the best browser.

firefox with https-everywhere + ublock origin + noscript

Nice list of meme browsers you have there OP. Two of them won't even be able to block ads once Google disables the webRequest API

Kuroba doesn't spy on me

this, the portability is great (available for any platform, compatible with ESR, stable, beta) and support is massive.

UG Chromium and Iridium are only one/two versions behind regular Chrome, that's hardly "old as fuck" although that would apply to pale meme though (2015 FF code top kek)

Attached: knife-sword-gunfight-samurai-game.jpg (480x288, 59K)

>https-everywhere
bloated unnecessary extension

>Two of them won't even be able to block ads once Google disables the webRequest API
wrong

Waterfox too since essentially it's Firefox ESL with security patches.

2 versions for iridium is the best ive seen, ug chromium has no updating or official binaries. but i think ive come across some extensions that dont work on iridium. maybe ill try again and see how it goes.

>wrong
Go on

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/

All of the chromium forks have said they aren't accepting those changes

>Windows 64-bit 67.0.3396.87-3
yea its pretty much a useless page

>All of the chromium forks have said they aren't accepting those changes
You have a fascinating imagination. You should start writing short stories or something.

you could always use an OS that doesn't spy on you, like Debian

This.
I like to fork from github.com/pyllyukko/user.js.git and then add my own usability and performance related modifications for the three profiles I use

then there would be no point in using an up to date browser. the whole point is to have things work and work conveniently.

>using spying shit, spying shit, chink shit, chink shit, only for flash shit, and stupidly named shit
Maybe not, you know? Spies on every interaction with the UI, etc.
use umatrix instead of noscript except for that little thing that umatrix could not cover.
>watershit
no, fucking read the spyware neocities page.
debian has cocs on it.

So what you mean to say is you've never used the hardened user.js and have no idea what it is.

Iridium is literally closed source

There really should be an IQ test before people are allowed to post here

iridiumbrowser.de/downloads/source

I have used a somewhat hardened user.js before (the one from spyware neocities) and i did not find it much of a difference, deeper tweaks are necessary.

you're not supposed to use TOR as your main browser, I will not support moonchild software and the rest aren't avalible in my repository. I'll stick with firefox or seamonkey

>you will never be as attractive as harrison ford in his early 30s

Attached: 1371820773928.png (500x418, 410K)

Imagine being at a beach. Everyone's having fun, playing through the sand, swimming in the water, relaxing while reading a book. But one weirdo is standing by the shore in a long black trenchcoat, rapist sunglasses, and a surgical mask. No one pays any attention to him since he's quite scummily staring at the 12 years sunbathing. No one but the police that is.

>Pale Meme
I literally only care about GTK2 to be honest.

Attached: dabbing cheater.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Best browser

Attached: browser.png (1280x836, 180K)

You can only rreply this message if you compiled a "Top Tier - Best Privacy" Browser

Attached: 1561179916.png (590x48, 2K)

The guy who makes this has a mitigation article for firefox making it non-botnet

PM + IceCat

>you're using a top tier browser that doesn't spy on you

>HAHA MY BROWSER DOESNT SPY ON ME
>yes but the rest of your computer does so?