Why doesn’t Intel release a new line of CPUs without backdoors?

Tons of people would buy a CPU without the Israeli / NSA / Chinese backdoors. Knocking “up to” 15% off it’s insecure backdoored CPUs is hardly enticing.

Attached: 08EF8A37-7091-4A1F-B9CB-984DF5F54FF2.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNxvFEC2PIg
youtube.com/watch?v=5cN780a0AM8
youtube.com/watch?v=tfGmcJn--e0
youtube.com/watch?v=3DharKCMQn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision,
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
who.int/hiv/pub/malecircumcision/neonatal_child_MC_UNAIDS.pdf
who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/rtis/9789241596169/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They like breathing and prefer tea without polonium

do you think they put the backdoors there for charity?

Because 95% of the population doesn't give a shit, and another 4% would assume that all of the CPU manufacturers include backdoors in their chips.

Attached: 1358934261411.png (436x512, 231K)

Abigail Shapiro partially cured me of a small amount of antisemitism.

Attached: D78B6A24-B7C6-4E94-A4B7-54C280861865.jpg (959x1080, 291K)

This. /thread

their face are gross tho

anyway
DoD won't let them m8
they gotta bkdoor it or they get their share price axed n ppl die

Damn those are nice, at least in this photo.

imagine the smell

Like hair spray and hummus.

Attached: 6DDC7D55-876D-4C9A-879E-34513421CE18.png (2048x1536, 1.92M)

I'm sure she keeps her skin clean and rejuvenated with mutilated foreskin cream

they are forced to do this

6/10 pits, arms too fat

Too bad her brother is enough to make anyone want to lock them all up and turn on the zycklon-B valves

Not sure why anyone would want to spread their inferior genes. Pic extremely related.

Attached: shapiro-sisters.jpg (260x194, 12K)

By Israel...

Attached: 1548788458999.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

Her tits are literally perfect.

>why doesn't Intel release a CPU without backdoors?
Probably some form of contractual obligation.

because that would be antisemitic

That poor lady suffers from zyklon-b deficiency, someone help her.

does she enjoy the company of black gentlemen?

Because no one would buy their backdoored CPUs and that would defeat the purpose.

>black gentlemen
(((they))) racemix the most out of any race but unfortunately 99% of them only do it with whites. You'll have more luck with a white girl. jews are extremely racist and hate blacks so much, they use them as a bioweapon to eradicate the white race.

Give it back jamal.

link the video faget

youtube.com/watch?v=nNxvFEC2PIg

You really think an Israeli/American company would ever choose to remove backdoors from their hardware, let alone be allowed to by the CIA and NSA?

Do you really think that's ever going to happen?

Attached: 1533609723500.jpg (710x532, 52K)

so ugly

i am glad i never got into the ben shapiro's sister meme

Attached: 181118 아이즈원(IZONE) 대구 팬싸인회(fan sign event end) 끝 멘트 O' My! Dance-GZ (704x588, 2.55M)

Intel is finished
honk honk

Is there an example of Black + Asian (either Chink, Gook, Jap, even Indian) descent example user?

One just got drafted into the NBA.

Because it takes time to develop a new architecture.

Intel cut corners to improve performance at the cost of security.

>all those comments
>literally all of them are dudes from pol who want to fuck her
>she probably doesn't even get single digit views from actual women

Attached: 1553876800491.jpg (508x504, 84K)

>so ugly
>posts asians
this HAS to be a joke

tiger woods

>Why doesn’t Intel release a new line of CPUs without backdoors?
Because nobody cares.
>Tons of people would buy a CPU without the Israeli / NSA / Chinese backdoors.
No, see above.

/thread

Fag cant handle god tier milkers

because they can't
main reason for their performance domination was arguably cheated through these speculative optimizations
only intel me is a "backdoor", the rest are just exploits

Attached: lel.jpg (1176x720, 99K)

>wow I love subversive child mutilators now because muh tiddies

Fuck this thread and fuck newfag redditors

Attached: ff_55.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5cN780a0AM8

read the comments

Reminder someone did this

youtube.com/watch?v=tfGmcJn--e0

Probably because they are invested into providing the backdoors to outside parties aside from the government. Think of all the distributed computing systems, if anyone believes only the government has access to the backdoors that's silly because the most important security researchers/firms are aware of them and also use them regain control of compromised systems.

>Make camera go lower pls
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3DharKCMQn4
>3:03 for when the camera zooms out
hahahahahaha

Obviously you've fallen for the Korean idol meme instead.

>that backpack
fucking based

>pan-faced gooks
Low test bordering on homosexual.

Attached: 1771C66E-ED72-4C9F-8122-D55F27AC9D58.png (2048x1536, 2.21M)

>big nosed rat eyed goblin eared jew forehead parasitic leech

Attached: ff0_0.png (800x487, 473K)

Bump. Her nudes are amazing.

hol' up

not her

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Finally a real women. Now this is what I'm talking about.

That’s her all right.

I'm never buying intel again because they cannot redeem themselves in my eyes.

So it's worthless to try improvements at this point.

nah the nudes are way skinnier and younger and still not her

It’s ttotally her though, even the nose is identical.

>Tasty news, guys! It turns out Abigail Shapiro is not Abigail Shapiro! Its a camwhore from myfreecams known under the name Rachel MFC! She looks like a copy of Abigail Shapiro.
abigail has a pointier nose like a beak

Curiously looked up the nudes and now my nose is bleeding. Why are jewish women so hot?

Wrong.

They generally aren’t.

faceblind

JIOSDF

it's a feature

>haha tits, I love Jews now
fucking retard

I’ve known quite a few Jewish women and some have been amazing. One Jewess I know even named her baby after me.

>Black + Asian
Miss Universe Japan.

She names her baby Good Goy?

No I’m a bad goy. Jewish men can’t stand me. But Jewish women love me.

Before or after she mutilated him?

Die kike rat. Fucking filth

Attached: ff_25.jpg (287x342, 29K)

Imagine caring more about baby penises than a hot girl. How much of a faggot do you have to be then?

>lol who cares about basic human rights for infants muh sex

Larping 12 year old please go take mommies special pills in the medicine cabinet. All of them.

>who cares dude

neck yourself

Attached: ff_86.jpg (831x900, 186K)

>circumcision
>MUH HOOMAN RIGHTS

Attached: fedora-2.jpg (528x528, 71K)

Is it your penis? No, then why do you even care.

>mutilating a child's genitals isnt a violation of rights

Yes? I'm one of hundreds of millions of mutilated men you fucking idiot.

>lol who cares dude children are getting mutilated legally en masse in the first world no big deal!

You probably also simultaneously sperg out if someone has sex with a 16 year old. die a painful horrible death semite filth.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you Americans?
Circumcision is fucking barbaric and is performing bodily mutilation on individuals who cannot consent.
I'm glad it's not common practice where i live, or in most of the world, really.

>having drawings of erect penises on your computer

Attached: faggot.jpg (596x448, 42K)

>abigail shapiro

google coral sharon
you can thank me later

Are you circumcised? KEK

>Yes? I'm one of hundreds of millions of mutilated men you fucking idiot.
And exactly how has this harmed you in anyway? If anything, you're probably better off and at less risk of contracting an STD such as HPV and getting cancer.

>You probably also simultaneously sperg out if someone has sex with a 16 year old
First of all, I don't see how that's related. That's a false equivalence if I ever saw one. Secondly, the age of consent here is 15, so while it is creepy for some old dude to have sex with a 15 year old, it's not technically illegal.

American? Dude, I'm Norwegian. Doctors perform circumcisions all the time.

Why do you people take pride in being stupid underage faggots? Its not impressive.

Lots of things. Imagine having to live next to these faggots. People cannot believe that I'm upset about having my body violated and mutilated.

The std thing is a fucking myth you stupid jew. Go read the Puerto Rican studies done with factual data as opposed to the APAs biased African studies which are the ONLY ONES showing reduced std risk. PR studies show increased.

Dont talk about things you have no clue about you fucking braindead kike. Mutilating and removing the most sensitive parts of an infants penis isnt okay.

Youre literally lying circumcision rates are practically non existant outside of muslims and that isnt even talking about infants only which isnt done at all.

If its such a not big deal go take a knife to your penis. Preferably just to your wrist and end your fucking life.

According to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision, it's still not very common there.

Attached: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

>The std thing is a fucking myth
Oh, so you're one of those "I only believe in science when it fits my narrative" guys. kek.

>APAs biased African studies
How about WHO you retard?

>Youre literally lying circumcision rates are practically non existant outside of muslims
Circumcision is frequent here, but not from a young age like in the US. However, phimosis and other related complications is a real thing. Around 1/4 of all adult males above 30 here in Norway are circumcised. You calling me a liar simply because I'm correcting you with facts is fucking hilarious.

Hes lying. No one practices this on infants in Europe besides muslims. Hes a coping amerifag jew slave.

>who

Who recommend AGAINST infant mutilation? You fucking dumb nigger.

Phimosis can be solved by dorsal slits in the worse cases and stretches and creams in nearly all others. Stop lying above it circumcision rates you fucking american jew sucking filth.

youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

watch this and never talk about a subject you know so little about ever again. You shameful horrible faggot. Go cut your dick up.

Attached: 1481672422921.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

>NO U LIE!!
Seething

>Who recommend AGAINST infant mutilation?
who.int/hiv/pub/malecircumcision/neonatal_child_MC_UNAIDS.pdf
who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/rtis/9789241596169/en/

Retard

Attached: IMG_1152.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

pretty sure the engineers would prefer not having a knock at the door at 2am and their body being discovered after 'committing suicide'.

They do. Watch the video I linked you stupid jew defending subhuman. And australians government and more.

America is the ONLY non jew non Muslim country practicing infant mutilation in any number, the APA African studies are biased and also dealt with self reporting and FURTHER taught circumcised men how to use condoms and didnt do that for the INTACT men.

Its no wonder when you look at who controls the APA. WATCH THE VIDEO. It is a jewish man talking about this.

You know nothing about this topic and youre defending what is objectively amputating the most pressure sensitive parts of a penis off of an infant. Please kill yourself. I'm dead serious you deserve to die.

You dont even have the balls to do it to yourself instead you shill it being done to defenseless infants. I hope you suffer an awful painful death.

And your 1/3rd men in Norway being mutilated figure is such a blatant lie I can't believe you think anyone will believe that.

Attached: cock_cut_22.jpg (897x641, 168K)

>Watch the video I linked you stupid jew defending subhuman
I literally fucking posted links from the WHO website and a survey report from WHO itself, how much more evidence do you fucking need in order to believe that the WHO recommends circumcision?? Jesus fucking christ, you really are something.

You know, I would totally buy the argument that it's unnecessary in the west (in Africa it is to prevent spreading of HIV), but you seething faggots are literally fucking obsessed to the point where you lie and make up elaborate jewish conspiracy stories.

>And your 1/3rd
I didn't fucking say 1/3. And I didn't fucking say infant either, I literally wrote adults above 30. See, you can't even fucking read.

better ask the doctor to remove my firstborn fingertips
just think of the advantages
no more clipping nails
no more dirt under nails
impossible to get fingertip cancer
impossible to get fingertip disease
glowniggers wont be able to track him
some people actually find it to be more aesthetic than regular fingers
the only downside is losing a bit of sensibility, but its a tiny little bit of skin anyways, who gives a shit, he probabpy wont care either, he wont have a frame of reference to compare
some retards out there might say that its retarded to impose irreversible surgery on an infant, and that he should have a say on his body but I'm his father and I know better than a newborn

Watch the video or stop responding. Its that simple. Youre defending mutilating the most sensitive and functional parts of an infants penis. Youre a horrible human being and deserve a painful death, something as painful as being strapped down and cut into as your introduction to life.

Oh and my bad you said 1/4th which is still a ridiculous fucking lie. Die a painful death.

I really hope someday you know the feeling of loss and hopelessness from having your most basic human rights violated by the people who are supposed to love you, having to go through life having an objectively sub par and incomplete experience in bonding and sex. You deserve to suffer.

Attached: 1546663254492.jpg (882x876, 451K)

Seething

>HAHAHHA SEETHING LOL SO FUNNY GOD I LOVE REDDIT
>YIKES HAVE SEX LOL MUTILATING KIDS SURE IS FUNNY

When it's 60% effective at preventing the spread of HIV, fuck yeah. Unlike you, I live in a country that see thousands of africans invading every fucking year. At least I don't have to worry about getting AIDS from some roastie that got BLACKED in the past.

>Here are the facts
>NO U LIE!!!! LIE LIE LIE!!!! U ARE A JEW!!!
What did he mean by this?

>Why don't the jews just stop subverting host nations?

Seething

Most people don't even know the backdoors exist retard. Most wouldn't care even if they did.

No its not you lying fuckwit. If you dont want to worry about getting STDs dont fuck niggers, even if what you said is true (it isnt) it doesnt give you the right to mutilate kids.

It would literally make more sense to chop women's breasts off to preemptively prevent breast cancer.

I posted facts. A video of 2 hours length that dismantles everything youve said. Speaks volumes youve never seen it and won't watch it.

Go back to plebbit.

Attached: IMG_20181212_200345.jpg (1434x2442, 702K)